Fletcher Jones Honda

Michael Chiriboga, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Fletcher Jones Honda

Michael Chiriboga

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 19, 2017

"In & Out and Completely Satusfied!"

- Krubistuben

Today was my first servicing of my new 2017 Honda CR-V. I didn’t know it at the time (I just knew I had a dashboard message telling me I needed servicing), but all I needed was an oil change and tire rotation. Darrius Dorsey took great care of me from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. In under an hour. I love my new car and love that I feel great about Darrius and the service department at Fletcher Jones.

Darrius Dorsey

October 18, 2017

"Great Service Department"

- Lastigger

The service department is very thorough. They addressed the issue I had come in with in a timely manner as well as made some other suggestions to keep my vehicle running optimally. They also helped me prioritize the things that were immediate needs vs those that could wait until I could afford them. I will definitely be returning.

Reina Negrete

October 15, 2017

"Painless sales experience"

- Ereyn0330

Colleen Hertz made the whole sales process so easy and helped me find the exact car I wanted within my price range. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Colleen Hertz