Ford of Londonderry

Bob Morissette

Raul Pereira, Sales Associate, Ford of Londonderry

Raul Pereira

November 23, 2017

"Buying my third car from Ford of Londonderry"

- don't have one

I just bought my third car from Ford of Londonderry. My salesman is Raul Pereira and he is a great guy to work with. He is very helpful, knowable and makes the buying experience a good one. I depend on my car for work and another reason I keep coming back to Ford of Londonderry is their service department. They are also great to work with.

Raul Pereira

November 18, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Summit Supply

For our small business we had previously purchased a number of Ford vehicles from Londonderry Ford. Bob Morissette in sales was always very thorough, organized & professional and Chuck Cote in financing was the same. Then when the new style of vans came to market we opted to make a change with brands and changed dealerships. After two years and six vehicles with the other brand & dealership, the ongoing service work was poor and overly lengthy in time. So, when I called Londonderry Ford to inquire about the Transits, I was quite pleased to work again with Bob and Chuck. We won’t stray again from this Ford dealership. Two thumbs up.

Bob Morissette
Chuck Cote

November 05, 2017

"Exactly what I hoped for"

- Whuff99

Bruce helped me find exactly the color and model I wanted, helped me get a good price, and had me on my way in my new car in just a few hours. Thanks Bruce!

Bruce Boutin