Ford of Londonderry

Raul Pereira

August 13, 2018

"3rd great experience!"

- Gary123

3rd new vehicle with my Salesman Bob. He is exceptional to work with and was really helpful with my decision. My vehicle was ready on time with everything I asked for.

Bob Morissette

August 09, 2018

"Excellent "

- Mgordon

My experience at Ford of Londonderry was excellent. I never felt like I was being pushed into something I did not want. My salesman (Mitchell) answered all of my questions without making me feel as though I was stupid. The General sales manager was also very kind along with the finance guy. It was apparent that their words were genuine and not just trying to make a sale.

Mitchell McCarthy

July 31, 2018

"Awesome !"

- dpetehmr

Bruce and the whole team were great to work with !! Definitely a 5 Star operation... Hope the service is as good as the sales team... Thanks again !

Bruce Boutin