Fort's Toyota of Pekin

4.3

September 25, 2017

"Horrible"

- jaceybullard

I will always buy my car from here but I will never use their service again. It is just plain awful!! I have them pick it up because I work 6 days a week and they are not open after 5 pm when I can bring it in. The guy that picks up my car literally makes me walk outside to him to give him my keys and walk back outside to get my keys. Today they called me at 11:34 that my car was done and so I assumed around noon I would get my car. I finally called them at 1 pm and they said oh he left a while ago you should have had your car. They would call him. I HAD to call them back just to find out where my car is. I finally got it at 1:30. I don't have a problem with the time but I do when they don't keep you updated!! Won't go back!! I will go to Peoria Toyota for my car care needs.

Chad

September 05, 2017

"Wonderful salesman, great experience!"

- olivia93

This is the second time that I have bought a car from Fort's Toyota. The salesman that worked with me, Eric Kells, was wonderful. I went back on 3 separate days and he was patient and test drove quite a few vehicles with me. The finance guy, Eric Randleman, was awful! He was rude and wasn't knowledgeable at all. He told me wrong information at least twice that I can remember and when I tried correcting him, he actually argued with me and the person who was with me. If I had the option to give him no stars, I would! Other than him, my experience was great!

Eric Kells
Eric Randleman II

March 03, 2017

"Great car buying experience."

- 2017 camry

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Fort Toyota. We came back due to the knowledgable, friendly staff that made the experience the second time around as easy as the first.

Scott Hall