Fort's Toyota of Pekin

Jose Martell

Scott Hall, Product Specialist, Fort's Toyota of Pekin

Scott Hall

July 21, 2018

"RAV4 LE - Eric Kells Product Specialist - GREAT JOB!"

- Tom - Canton IL

I would like to say GREAT JOB! and THANK YOU! for making my new car buying experience so enjoyable and easy. Eric asked a lot of great questions to help my wife and I determine just the right car for our personal needs. I thought I needed a dependable sporty car that got great gas mileage. Eric found a great Toyota Corolla but I really liked the RAV4 AWD. We test drove both vehicles and I really liked the RAV4 better and it fit my long term needs. Eric helped me find the best vehicle to fit our needs and I am very thankful for the time and effort he offered that day! Great job ERIC and thank the rest of your Toyota team that made my car buying experience a great experience. The Rav4 LE is a great great vehicle - long wheel base for stability, fun to drive and better gas mileage then suggested on the window sticker @ 29 mpg after the first 100 miles. I recommend Fort's Toyota of Pekin for great selection, fair prices, personal friendly service and a sales staff that make you feel like family. Thank you again. T & V

Eric Kells
Eric Randleman

July 13, 2018

"Car for new grad "

- kstowell91

I just graduated vet school, and wanted a nice used car that didn’t break the bank too much. Fort’s Toyota gave me exactly that and provided top tier service. The staff was friendly, efficient, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone. The next car I buy several years down the line will be from them!

Ray Stark

July 03, 2018

"Curless 2018 Highlander XLE"

- Bcurless

Appreciate all the effort that was made in getting us into the Highlander that meet our expectations and price point. The service and efforts of Kevin and Jim exceeded our expectations.

Kevin Carrington