Fort's Toyota of Pekin

Eric Kells

December 14, 2017

"A pleasant experience"

- 17fortss

Fort's Toyota of Pekin has been our dealer since 2005 when we bought our first Sienna. I have had all my maintenance done there as I wanted a complete record of vehicle maintenance with them. Their service dept. is reliable and keeps me aware of any needs of my vehicle. They keep my vehicle in top shape and I have had NO issues with them. Toyota is a high quality vehicle and that why I go to them.

Kevin Carrington
Eric Kells
Brandon Calvert
Eric Stahl

December 12, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Camry Lover, Linda

Jose was knowledgeable about the Toyoto SE that we purchased. He was very helpful in explaining all the new "techie" features that we had little experience with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I've been going to this dealership since 2009 and I always been treated with respect and the service has been excellent.

Jose Martell

December 09, 2017

"Outstanding Experience"

- Diver

I am from Bloomington and spent several weeks researching the Highlander and contacted several dealers to get some pricing including the Chicago area. I was amazed that I was able to purchase my new Highlander here at Forts which was very competitive even to the Chicago area dealers. If you want a good experience and not have to drive all over the state visit Forts in Pekin. Ask for Jose as he was very attentive to my needs and handled the whole transaction seamlessly.

Jose Martell