Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

Greg Davison

October 20, 2017

"Excellent salesman!!"

- Carole

My husband and I bought a new Highlander on 10/18 from salesman Kenny Rogers. He was so knowledgeable about the vehicle and the friendliest, most pleasant person to deal with. I would recommend the dealership and especially this salesman to anyone! We were overly satisfied with Kenny and his professionalism. He made the experience easy and stress free. We will come back to this dealership for our future purchases just to be able to work with Kenny again!

Kenny Rogers

September 30, 2017

"Another great experience"

- Ritt

This is the second truck I have bought from this dealership. I came back because of Wayne. Another great experience. If I am in the market for another new Toyota I will be buying it from Wayne.

Wayne Gomillion

September 20, 2017

"I felt well respected and they gave me what i wanted"

- Laurel33

I couldn't have asked for a better place to buy my first brand new car. Overly satisfied with the employees there they mad my experience easy and stress free

Silas Strong