Fred Martin Nissan

Akron, OH

2,119 Reviews
We’re Better, We’ll Prove It! Our mission is to provide the highest quality new & used vehicles with world-class customer service. We have over 500 new & used vehicles! Open Monday thru Saturday! We are a proud multi-year recipient of the Nissan Award of Excellence! Any vehicle with a selling price of $10,000 or greater receives our Fred Martin Customer Happiness Guarantee! Our Customer Happiness Guarantee offers our exclusive 15-Day Love It Or Leave It Return Guarantee, 3 Years of FREE Oil Changes, FREE Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty, FREE CARFAX Buyback Guarantee, 3 Years of FREE Roadside Assistance and a No Lemon Guarantee! We Service All Makes & Models! Used Vehicles & Certified Pre-Owned Nissans with payment plans and competitive financing rates for everyone! We take anything in on trade! You can even sell us your car outright and get paid the same day! We Know Cars!
Contact Dealership

3388 S Arlington Rd

Akron, OH

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 2,119 reviews

October 02, 2022

Everything went smooth. Got me shuttled back to work and back right after the service was complete. Kept me up to date on my car all throughout. More

by craigm1110
October 01, 2022

I have been using Fred Martin ever since I moved back to Akron they are friendly and very professional More

by kathleent8
Rich Wilson
Dave Reeves
September 28, 2022

The service was good, done in a timely manner. Very one was kind and very helpful More

by whathaway069
Rich Wilson
Dave Reeves

Fred Martin Nissan responded

Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Fred Martin Nissan. We look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

September 28, 2022

Brought my almost new 2021 Marino platinum in for its first oil change and tire rotation. Service was easy to schedule and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. More

by Ms

Fred Martin Nissan responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

September 28, 2022

Great service. .kept us updated, very professional. We would recommend Fred Martin to our friends. More

by POOHGIRL623

Fred Martin Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us here at Fred Martin Nissan to be a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

September 28, 2022

No communication at all when getting my "new" car worked on. Felt like I did not matter at all once I handed over the check. Had problems with the car before making deal & salesman (lou) said he would get t More

by SMIIS
Lou Kimevski
September 27, 2022

Holly is amazing and the finance department was equally as awesome! Couldn’t have anything better to say about Fred Martin and their team More

by ABATTIS9
Holly Rhodes
Sep 28, 2022 -

Fred Martin Nissan responded

It's great to hear that we were able to help you. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Fred Martin Nissan!

September 24, 2022

Awesome dealership! Everyone I interacted with was great & did everything they could to get me the exact car I wanted & make trades happen. Brandon Alexander was my nis More

by LAURENSPINELL
Brandon Alexander

Fred Martin Nissan responded

Thanks for sharing about your experience with Brandon here at Fred Martin Nissan. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

September 23, 2022

Very good service rep,Amy Got me in and out quickly with no hassles Thanks More

by TOPLUAP

Fred Martin Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Amy and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

September 22, 2022

I have been going to Fred Martin for years, they are always very helpful and trustworthy More

by BETH
Holly Rhodes

Fred Martin Nissan responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Fred Martin Nissan.

1 - 10 of 2,119 results