Freehold Subaru

639 Reviews of Freehold Subaru

February 14, 2019

"great experience"

- coe

sales person Brian Hynes helped get into a brand new Subaru. I couldn't be happier with my choice, he made the entire experience so easy . I highly recommend Brian and Freehold Subaru.

February 11, 2019

"Outstanding"

- Cynthia

Sales person was terrific. Able to answer all the questions we had. Very knowledgeable of the product and the visual images presentwd were very helpful.

Lester Soto
February 08, 2019

"New Car"

- Greenmonkey 14

Sales Rep Brian Hynes just helped me save a ton of money and made my experience getting into a new car the greatest I've had since driving. Thank You Brian and Freehold Suburu

February 06, 2019

"New Outback Lease"

- vnehl

Had a wonderful experience with all at Freehold Subaru. This is my second lease of an Outback through this dealership. The lease process was smooth, quick and efficient! Sean was helpful, friendly and professional. I would recommend Freehold Subaru to anyone looking to purchase or lease a Subaru without hesitation. Thank you Sean and Nick!

Sean Brand
Nick Anello

"The Best"

- MelFerr

Mike Moursy is a true pleasure to work with. He made the process so simple, guiding me through full of true honesty and commitment to make sure my expectations were met. I walked out with a warm hug feeling like family! Such an incredible staff at this dealership from the kind & welcoming GM - Steve Boyce to the truly wonderful and knowledgeable John Depalma. You can’t go wrong with with this team!

Freehold Subaru responded

Thank you so very much for your very kind words and awesome 5-star review. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that a guest has left feeling like family! We'll be sure to pass your comments along to Mike, John and Steve. Wishing you many happy miles in your new vehicle

"the best I ever had!!!"

- dkglegacy2019

I purchased my 2019 Legacy at freehold Subaru. Mike Moursy is a real pro! Everyone at Freehold Subaru , helpful , on pressure !! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! One of the best experience Iv had buying a car !!

Other Employees : all above

Freehold Subaru responded

Many thanks for your kind wprds and awesome 5-star review. We would agree with you that Mike certainly is a real pro and so happy that he made this one of the best car buying experiences that you've had. We'll be sure to pass your comments and review along to him. Wishing you many happy miles in your new Legacy!@

"great experience"

- coe

Great experience at Freehold Subaru, Brian Hynes was such a great help , highly recommend the dealership and Brian. Thank you for making is such a wonderful experience.

Freehold Subaru responded

Thanks so much for your kind words and fabulous 5-star review, we will be sure to pass your comments and review along to Brian. We always love to hear that someone has had a great and wonderful experience here. If there is anything that we can do to assist in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you miles of fun in your new Subaru!

"Wonderful experience"

- Maryanne B

I purchased my Crosstrek at Freehold Subaru and was treated with kit gloves. From Sean Brand the wonderful, sales person to the gentleman that sold us our gap insurance and warranties. Everyone was professional and very helpful. I am thrilled with my new car and would recommend Freehold Subaru to anyone looking for a car.

Sean Brand
Eric Cenname
February 04, 2019

"The best experience we ever had with my wife in a car store."

- subaru2019

In all the years that were leasing or buying cars, this was the first time we came across no-nonsense people, at every level: Salesman - Carlos Ramos Finance manager - David Poyner, Floor manager - Eric. Plus, as we were driving to the store, i called in and told them we are coming in, and we would like to test drive two different vehicles. Then i said i hope it wouldn't take forever to get those vehicles prepared for testing. The person i spoke to said it would take no more than 5 minutes. And to my utter disbelief that's exactly what it took. Friendliness and no pressure at every level. No time wasted for crazy talk. I think what i said here should speak for itself. The people in this particular store are just as good as the Subaru cars itself. Please place this for everybody to see. .

Carlos Ramos
David Poyner
Eric Cenname
Ira Gross
Debbie Piccolini
Feb 04, 2019 -

Freehold Subaru responded

Many thanks for your kind words and awesome 5-star review. It makes our day when a customer is so satisfied with their experience here at Freehold Subaru. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team. Wishing you many happy miles in your new vehicle.

February 02, 2019

"White glove car tutorial of new Forester "

- Lycee123

John went over every possible detail of our new Subaru Forester. Explained every bell and whistle our car has and answered all our questions. Extremely knowledgeable and spent over one hour to do so! Gift card was such a nice bonus! Really very impressed every step along the way!!! Mike made buying our first Subaru a wonderful experience! He explained the cars detailed options and was super pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend!!!