Ganley Subaru East

Product Specialist
Doug Boulanger, Sales Manager, Ganley Subaru East

Doug Boulanger

October 16, 2017

"Best Experince I ever had"

- William2

I was car shopping and my neighbor told me about gangley Subaru wickliffe ohio so I went there and I didn't think I would get approved for a 2016 Subaru I love my car so much she's my baby I never said that about any of my cars thanks so much for getting me into this car I appreciate it so much I definitely will tell people to go to ken for a car highly recommend

Ken Johnson
Mike Kaminski

October 06, 2017

"Salesperson was very helpful when we were buying the car."

- judyandstu

Salesperson was helpful when we were buying the car, but difficult to talk to on the phone after the purchase. We are trying to figure out the technology, and it is very difficult to speak with anyone, as they are always busy with a customer. I believe your dealership needs a help desk.

Candi Brooks

September 30, 2017

"Excellent buying experience"

- DMRadford

I'm very happy with the whole buying experience at Ganley Subaru East. Brad Lunar was exceptional from the moment we met him. He gave me a very thorough overview of the car when we picked it up. High marks!

Brad Lunar