Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe

Wickliffe, OH

1,100 Reviews
Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe takes a great deal of pride in helping our customers with entire car buying experience, ensuring that it's the best you ever had. We've helped many drivers from the neighboring communities of Cleveland, Painesville, Willoughby and Bedford OH get into the Subaru or used car of their dreams.
Contact Dealership

28840 Euclid Ave

Wickliffe, OH

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,100 reviews

November 26, 2022

Great service! They are down to earth people and have relatively fast service. Would go back! More

by Dylan G
Mike Swansinger
Anshu Mangotra
Nov 28, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi Dylan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

November 20, 2022

Joe Vitale was awesome. I dropped off my car a day early since I couldn’t make it for my original appointment. Joe said he could service my car right away. All with a helpfu More

by Myfirstsubaru
Nov 22, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Nov 23, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

November 19, 2022

They took such good care of me and offered a deal I couldn't refuse More

by aaronzaynab
James Callender
Other Employees : Rich
Nov 22, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

November 18, 2022

Joe Vitale was very kind and explained in detail the process which was a great experience. Joe, loves his job and it showed in his time spent with me from beginning to end of excelleng service he provid More

by MissC
JOE VITALE
Nov 21, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

November 11, 2022

Joy did a fantastic job staying with it to find a vehicle that fit our needs I would recommend anybody see her More

by davidleighty
Trade-in Experience

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

November 11, 2022

Miss Joy and Mr Russo were fantastic to work with I recommend them to anybody More

by davidleighty
Trade-in Experience

November 11, 2022

Joy was attentive and hardworking, taking time to search her dealer network for the right vehicle for me even after my first visit. We looked at a few cars that I passed on, and when we find the one I wasn' More

by DavidKarl
Nov 17, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Nov 17, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 09, 2022

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used vehicle. The process was stress free and pleasant. Crissy was very thorough and knowledgeable. More

by Elena
Crissy Faught
Nov 15, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi Elena, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

November 08, 2022

Joe was friendly and helpful. I appreciated that he knew I had to wait for my service and got the job done quick. More

by myers2263
Nov 14, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe. Safe travels!

Nov 14, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe. We hope you have a great day!

November 02, 2022

Oil change and routine service done. Fast. Well done. Pleasant surroundings and staff. Good job More

by Jlsharaba
Nov 08, 2022 -

Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Ken Ganley Subaru Wickliffe! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1 - 10 of 1,100 results