Gerald Kia of Naperville

423 Reviews of Gerald Kia of Naperville

June 17, 2018

"Kia Niro"

- joshuasi

Great experience buying a car from Quentin at Gerald Kia of Naperville, they were able to assist with no issues and even offered to look into getting a color they didn't have in stock.

Jun 18, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

We appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 11, 2018

"Great experience"

- Mike & Julie

Quentin was so helpful and professional - he came in on his day off to help us find the exact car we were looking for. He is so nice and explains things thoroughly. We highly recommend Quentin!

Jun 12, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Gerald Kia of Naperville! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 02, 2018

"First Time Experiance"

- Charlie Wilson

This was the first time for my purchasing a new vehicle. It was a last minute decision, and my salesperson, Quentin Stanley, made it very easy. He was very pleasant and professional. I would recommend, for your next car purchases.

Jun 13, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you for the excellent review. Quentin is an invaluable part of our team and it's great to hear that he provided such an amazing experience. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

May 17, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Michellelabra

Quentin and Gerald Kia of Naperville by far passed any expectations I had hoped for. Everything was upfront and exactly as they had promised. I wasn’t an easy client to get financed but they told me they could and they did. Furthermore, they respected what I shared and didn’t try to push my financial limits. I was treated with the utmost care and respect regardless of my credit situation. I love my new car!! I will never shop anywhere else! No words could express my gratitude. Michelle Labra

May 17, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

May 16, 2018

"Sales experience"

- Moe969

John Lowy Was very helpful in my new car buying experience help me make my selection and explained All my questions that I had about the car Put in have Expected anymore help that was given to me I highly recommend John and Gerald Kia For new car buying experience I thank you very much

Dave Chastain
Other Employees : John Lowy
May 17, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

May 13, 2018

"Best sales person = best car buying experience"

- Stephanie & Cathy

When looking for a new car for my wife, I was referred to see Quentin Stanley by a friend of mine who worked with him before. Let me just say, my wife and I were NOT DISAPPOINTED!!! We had done some research at home, so we knew exactly what car she wanted to drive. Quentin got one pulled up for her right away and went with her on the test drive. He was a great conversationalist and so friendly on the drive - no weird awkward car salesman small talk! Once it came time for the not so fun part - talking numbers and payments and all that stuff, Quentin made it as easy and painless as possible. He truly listened to our needs and worked hard to make sure they were met and everyone was happy. He is honest, has great experience and judgement and never left us out of the loop. We will be upgrading my leased vehicle soon, and Quentin will be our one and only car salesman! We've also been telling everyone we know about how amazing he was in hopes they go to see him too! If I could give him more than 5 stars, I certainly would! - Stephanie & Cathy

May 14, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

We’re delighted to hear of your positive experience at our dealership! We always strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality, and it makes us happy to know that you feel you experienced these values first hand. We hope you continue to choose us for all of your future automotive needs, and we hope to see you again soon. Until next time, have a great day! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

April 23, 2018

"Felt like family"

- Enkeria92

I met with Lenny a couple of weeks ago. He was incredibly friendly, but when I told him that I had gotten another car that my dad had found, he wasn't too terribly friendly after that. I will still consider him when I go to buy another car, assuming I'm still living in Illinois at that time though because of his knowledge! I also met the Business Manager, Suzie Gonnerman, as well. She was so welcoming when I talked to her on the phone. She answered all of my questions and even washed my Acura! When I arrived to the dealership, she greeted me with hot chocolate! How awesome is that? I'd say pretty awesome! She made me want to go back and buy the car from this dealership, however, I had to go with what my dad found since he was paying 5/7th's of the down payment and giving me the Acura to trade-in. Thanks so much Suzie! You were awesome!

Anthony Triner
Other Employees : Lenny Kolschowsky
Apr 27, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

It is very kind of you to write us a nice review. Thank you so much for sharing your truly exceptional car shopping experience with Suzie and Lenny. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

March 28, 2018

"The best car buying experience in my life."

- Richard Olszta

..and I'm an old guy and have purchased several cars. Brain made me feel relaxed. You know that tense feeling you get in some dealerships? I did not get that feeling here. A deal was arrived at quickly and painlessly. No games, no pressure. I received a fair value for my trade in and purchase. Yasser in finance was also very helpful. He was patient explaining the benefit of the extended warranty which I purchased. Thanks very much for the positive experience!

Yasser Ibrahim
Other Employees : Brian Murphy
Mar 29, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

March 27, 2018

"So thrilled to share my experience! 100% recommend. "

- Sheila K.

Exhaustive search of 23 Chicagoland Kia dealerships for certified, used, silver, 1-owner Kia Soul. Thoroughly discouraged and disillusioned with 18 of those dealerships due to, among other things: (1) showing up for an appt to view vehicle, wasted 45 minutes as salesperson repeatedly told me the Soul was on site, salesperson subsequently told me 3 different "stories" of why car wasn't actually on site; (2) several dealerships having me drive 1.5 hrs to their locations only to tell me that a gray Kia Soul was actually "dark titanium" when I specified silver; (3) one manager taking over appt from salesperson (who was doing fine) and then said manager using the stereotypical "used car salesman" tactics of being extremely aggressive and pushy. BUT GERALD KIA NAPERVILLE, Quentin Stanley and Susan Gonnerman saved the day (and a Kia sale)! Quentin was always completely honest and straightforward and actually found me the most beautiful silver Kia Soul I've ever seen (after what I'm sure was substantial searching). Manager Susie was also helpful in listening to what I really wanted (the car!) and simply treated me respect.

Mar 29, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Sheila, it is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

March 21, 2018

"Excellent service! "

- DamiahB13

Helped us look at the different vehicles we were interested in and also helped us look at thre differences of them down to the small detail! Was very specific in explaining leasing and financing differences also. We will definitely be coming back to make our selection specifically through him. He made us feel like it was definitely possible and we have officially put that on our upcoming goals list! I would recommend this Kia and his service to anyone!

Jon Mock
Mar 22, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505