Gerald Kia of Naperville

436 Reviews of Gerald Kia of Naperville

November 03, 2018

"Quentin Stanley"

- Kiasoullover

I have to say that Quentin went above and beyond my expectations. I have been to several different dealerships over the years and buying a car was almost a chore. However Quentin changed my opinion! He was so easy to work with and guided me through the process of picking options I asked for and making sure I got that vehicle and not trying to sell me something I didn’t want and couldn’t afford, just to make a sale. I would certainly recommend Quentin Stanley and Gerald Kia of Naperville to anyone looking for a vehicle and guarantee you will have a pleasant experience and become a lifelong customer! Laura B

Nov 06, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear Quentin was able to go above and beyond your expectations. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

October 20, 2018

"Quentin Stanley"

- Andrea

Quentin has the perfect personality for selling cars - a genuinely personable salesperson! Quentin listened to my needs and found a great car within my budget. I found my entire experience at Gerald KIA of Naperville to be exceptional from the moment I met Stanley to driving off with my car.

Oct 23, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Andrea, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Quentin is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions, please come back in to visit! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

October 12, 2018

"Experience "

- Big C

I can into the dealership today to look for a new car. I was approached Mohamed Mohamed. I told him what I was looking for and have me a few options. I did not feel pressured at all. Gino was also a awesome person to work with as well.

Mohamed Mohamed
Oct 16, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Your fantastic review was awesome to read! I am happy Mohamed and Gino provided you with pressure-free and efficient customer service. Thanks again and take care! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

September 25, 2018

"Excellent Service and Value"

- JAM

This is my second new car purchase at this dealership. They pay attention to what I need in a car and work within my budget. The KIA warranty is outstanding-they back their products in writing. As with my first KIA, I plan to entrust this car to their excellent service department.

Melissa Laxton
Jon Mock
Dave Chastain
Yasser Ibrahim
Oct 02, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

September 09, 2018

"Quentin Stanley!"

- Devonbutler1986@yahoo.com

Quentin Stanley, Best salesman I’ve met . He is real personable and down to earth and can make things happen.. he’s the only person I will buy from and they only place I will go to get a car.

Gino Tairi
Sep 11, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Quentin is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

September 01, 2018

"No Games...In & Out"

- davidtucker86

From the very first phone call I explained to Quentin what I wanted, and how I wanted to quickly conduct business. I thoroughly explained how I didn't want to play games or waste time. Quentin honored this ALLLLLLLLL THE WAY through my car buying experience. I explained what I could afford and what I was looking for. Quentin instructed me to complete the online application which I did. From there I sent him several documents by email, and before I even met Quentin or stepped into Gerald Kia, I was approved for financing and had a car waiting on me. Once I finally made my way to the dealership Quentin went over everything with me and I was in and out in no time. This was what I wanted, Quentin honored that, and I totally appreciate his professionalism, and listening to my needs and attending to them. Quentin is a great, smart, and friendly salesman!

Other Employees : Kelly in Finance
Sep 03, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you so much for sharing your car shopping experience with us. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, including fantastic customer service Quentin. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive sales needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

August 29, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- msdee53

I was really nervous about buying a new car. Your employee Quentin Stanley was extremely helpful, informative and friendly. He helped me pick the perfect car (Kia Optima) and made my buying experience a breeze. I have already recommended Gerald Kia of Naperville to a friend. Thank you so much!

Aug 30, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Your great feedback truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

August 27, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- tay1995

I was on the lookout for a new car and had narrowed my choice down to two different SUV's. When I went in Quentin was amazing! He went over both cars in great detail. He then took me on a test drive of the Kia Niro and even arranged for me to have an extended test drive for the next day so I could test it on the highway. After I decided on the Niro Quentin went into detail of all the different types of Niro's until we found the one that was perfect for me. Quentin was awesome and really helped me find my dream car. He definitely showed that he cares for his customers! Kelly in finance was amazing as well. She sat down and explained everything that I needed to know. She was super sweet and made my time signing paperwork go by quickly.

Aug 30, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thanks for this awesome review, tay1995! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we managed to hit the mark for you during your visit. Please feel free to come back and see us again for any automotive need that you might have. Until then, take care! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

August 24, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Deborah Emrick

I highly recommend Gerald Kia in Naperville. Michael Smith, the salesman helped me pick out the perfect vehicle for me needed. He was very patient and took the time to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for. He encouraged me to call him if I had any questions about how the many features worked. I have called a couple times and he has been so helpful. I also was able to test drive a couple vehicles on the private test track. I love my new Kia Niro.

Michael Smith
Aug 26, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you so much, Deborah Emrick! It was truly a pleasure to have you as a customer, so we’re happy to know that the feelings are mutual. Please feel free to give us a call if you need anything else in the future. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

August 14, 2018

"Won't go anywhere else!"

- Stephanie & Cathy

We have bought two cars as of this date from Gerald, specifically from Quentin. He's wonderful. He knows his business and is always willing to work with a customer to make things work out. He's fun and entertaining and truly cares about his customers. We won't go anywhere or to anyone else. Kelly in Finance is so sweet and efficient, you barely realize you're doing paperwork to buy a new car!

Aug 14, 2018 -

Gerald Kia of Naperville responded

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have a great day. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505