Germain Honda of Dublin

Mehdi Lalani

Jheni Felix, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Dublin

Jheni Felix

January 18, 2019

"Oil change, transmission fluid, brake fluid"

- Driver

I didn’t buy this used 2015 Honda at Germain, although I would have if they had had what I was looking for. I used Germain service with my last car and was happy with it so I plan to use it for this car also. This service experience went well.

Amy Pickins is the name on my invoice.

January 18, 2019

"AMAZING service "

- jordanbeverlyy

Jehni Felix was an incredible help. She made sure that we left with the car we wanted and that we got the best price possible. I would definitely recommend others to go there and have her as their dealer.

Jheni Felix

January 17, 2019

"Priced to sell 2017 Ridgeline "

- Doubleshot17

Was searching for a Honda Ridgeline Black Edition. I dropped into the dealership, and they had a used 2017 for sell. I met the salesman Jason Decoskey, very helpful in all aspects of the deal, this why he sells several cars per week. I believe he really enjoys his job, by the way he helped me pick out some additional accessories, floor mats, and tonteau cover, and also his easy going and friendly personality. Service department also has friendly people to take your vehicle in for service. Germain Honda has a great selection of used cars, so stop by and check out their competitive prices.

Jason DeCosky