Germain Honda of Dublin

Troy Almanson

November 20, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- Ehcivic88

I recently wanted to trade in my CRV for a newer civic. I visited Germain Honda of Dublin with a set goal in mind (cost and type of car). I was able to get exactly what I wanted! Saqib Naeem helped this happen and provided the best customer service I’ve ever experienced (this was the 4th car I’ve bought from a Honda dealership). Highly recommend!!!

Saqib Naeem

November 19, 2018

"GREAT GOOD AND FAST"

- go

GREAT GOOD AND FAST. AT all levels of interactions everything was positive exciting and new. I like how I was shown how the car worked.

Stephanie Hausherr

November 19, 2018

"Passenger air bag recall check"

- Garvs

Germain called and texted me and told me to bring my car in to check if my passenger air bag was properly installed. They offered to send a technician to come to my house or business to do the check. I brought the car in to the dealership on a Saturday morning. They were swamped, and took an hour to perform the 1/2 hour job, but that was ok. They also did a complete inspection which was nice, and washed my car. I trust that they’ll do the job right the first time and will keep my car dependable through winter.

Kevin Withers