Germain Honda of Dublin

Kevin Withers

November 15, 2018

"Best Buying Experience!"

- TropicBon

I purchased my 2018 Honda Accord in September and couldn't be happier with the entire buying experience. Winslow Johnson was my sales rep and treated me with the utmost respect. At my request, he accompanied me on the test drive and pointed out all the unique features of my vehicle compared with my 2005 Accord that I was trading in. We negotiated a fair deal, and all of the paperwork was handled quickly and efficiently. I love the customer area where you can get a "refresher course" on how to use the car's features! It's pretty overwhelming when you first take ownership, but it's nice to have somewhere to come back after you've owned the car for a while and learn about a new feature or two.

Winslow Johnson
Jennifer Hess
Jimmy Palmer

November 15, 2018

"Quick and friendly service"

- d_orange@hotmail.com

Had a lot of trouble with our car on vacation and when I called Germain's service department they had me bring it right in. Very friendly and helpful.

Troy Almanson

November 14, 2018

"Bought a used car"

- Glodu71

This is the third used car my son has bought in the past 15 years from this dealership. We have had two different salesmen, both of which served us very well. The dealership is very clean, accommodating and has a plethora of cars to choose from.

Kasim Hashimi