Germain Honda of Dublin

Bruce Trimbur

November 21, 2017

"Fantastic!"

- Mrsdoc

I came with my children to look at a minivan I’d seen online. The car specialist met me outside and showed me the vehicle and knew how everything on the car worked. The next day I returned along with my spouse and children to test drive it. The interactions were friendly, helpful and matter of fact. I felt no pressure to buy the car. We did buy the minivan and recommend this dealership!

Isaiah Bello

November 21, 2017

"2015 RAV4 purchase"

- Callender55

Adam kocak was very helpful with getting my wife and I into a used RAV4. I would be comfortable dealing with Adam in the future.

Adam Kocak

November 20, 2017

"Found the make/model year used car that I wanted"

- Brad

Manny Morales helped me out. I had lost my last car in an accident and, due to insurance issues, I only had three days to get a new one before the rental had to be returned. After looking at several options, Manny found the exact make and model car that I was looking for and I was able to get financing for it. He had the car ready and waiting for a test drive when I showed up for my appointment and we got the deal done.

Manuel Morales