Global Auto Mall

Kia/Hyundai/Chevrolet Sales Consultant

August 09, 2018

"Best experience ever!!!!!!"

- kmoniz1979

I have purchased multiple cars over the last 26 years all from dealerships and my experience last night with Vinnie was the easiest most pleasant experience ever!!!!!! I will be coming back here next time we need another new vehicle, and will also be referring everyone i know to him!

Vinnie Moya

August 03, 2018

"I got what I wanted!!"

- marilyn517

After a few weeks of searching online I fell in love with a Q70 at Global Auto Mall. I made the decision at that very moment this is the ONLY car I want. I scheduled an appointment for a few days later. I was greeted at the door by a well put together gentleman with a huge smile named Ken Harris. We sat, talked about what I was looking for what I could afford and the car that I wanted. I told him this is the car that I want..no substitutes. And he did exactly what he said he was going to do. HE GOT ME MY Q70. Today I celebrate my 1 week anniversary with my car and I am still smiling from ear to ear. Thank you Ken for making a stressful situation pretty easy. See you guys soon. Janel F.

Ken "Guy" Harris

August 01, 2018

"Success!! "

- KiaOptima18S

I had a great experience! Byron Marino was my sales representative, we had an extremely smooth experience. He worked with me with what I could afford. This was my 3rd choice in dealership today I visited to find my Kia Optima, and next time it will be my first choice. I would 100% recommend coming to the Global Automall for your new vehicle purchase. They were very nice and I walked out with a gorgeous new 2018 Kia Optima S!

Byron Marino-Villacrese