Gorges Volvo Cars

Mike Percival

March 19, 2019

"Professional and Painless"

- Ryan R

I was quite impressed with the team at Gorges Volvo. They acted professional throughout the entire process, respected my time, and made the experience as painless as possible. I am looking forward to working with this dealership in the years to come.

Haley Frost
Joel Palmquist

March 18, 2019

"Routine service needed"

- FRIESEN.LORENW67 Verified Customer

It may have been routine service but I do not feel that way. I have only been in twice since I bought my Equinox but they go out of the way to make you feel good about what is being done. Friendly people all the way around. My original salesperson saw me waiting and came by to say hello and see how things were going. Hats off to Aaron.

Jeff Spencer
Other Employees : Jeff, Aaron

March 14, 2019

"What a team!"

- Ian J

I was a first time buyer and very sceptical of how the whole process would turn out for me and my family. Then I met Aaron the "Salesman" in my eyes... But I gotta say he had my new Denali warm and ready to test drive within minutes! This is 15 minutes before closing time! Even after my purchase they are still in contact with me to make sure I'm still totally satisfied. Great group, nice place, great selection and it's guaranteed you can't make it out of there without a car wash...

Joel Palmquist