Gunn Honda

Parish Malone, Service Manager, Gunn Honda

Parish Malone

Service Manager

November 18, 2017

"Not competitive enough "

- Enrique1

I purchased my vehicle from Gunn and have been extremely happy about the customer service overall. There are a few things I would definitely change if they want to keep their clientele. I had an issue with my battery and they provided me with the overall cost to replace it. I called around the other dealerships and they provided me a cost at nearly half of Gunn’s initial quote for the same battery and same warranty. I spoke to my advisor and asked to price match and was denied. I left.

Johnathan Maimbo

November 17, 2017

"A12 Maintenance "

- CRV-Touring16

Was pleasantly greeted by my service advisor Jonathzn M. Where he explained everything that is entailed with my wife’s scheduled maintenance. He was right on point on giving me an ETC of the vehicle. He went over the summary of events by each line item, front and back pages Very professional, courteous and knowledgeable of Honda policies and vehicle. Vehicle came back including removal of floor service paper mat.

Jonathan Maimbo

November 17, 2017

"Great service "

- Raj

I took my Honda Odyssey for service as the engine light was on. Denise was really helpful in taking in my vehicle even though I just walked in. Along with the engine misfire the team found some issues with piston rings which was take care via warranty extension at no cost. I was provided loaner car for the duration of service. In all great experience.

Denise Pendergrass-Esparza