Haasz Automall - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Christy  Six, Service Coordinator and Advisor, Haasz Automall

Service Manager
Mike Purk, Service Advisor, Haasz Automall

Mike Purk

November 04, 2018

"Where the heck do I begin"

- 12345678

I called Haasz to schedule a service appointment for my 2016 Jeep Wrangler because there was an issue with the idler pulley. I spoke with Jack Todd to schedule this appointment who had perhaps the sexiest sounding voice I've ever heard. He made me want to buy 30 more vehicles just so I could better my chances of hearing his voice again. Haasz is so lucky to have someone with such grace. The service tech was awesome, he fixed the issue and I haven't had any issues since.

Stephanie Mcarthy
Jack Todd
Ben Wyler

November 01, 2018

"Excellent service, explained everything, very courteous. "

- Jeepwrangler2013

Went to the original dealership to have my Jeep fixed (GanleyAuroraChrysler Jeep). They quoted me over $3,000 to repair my heater. (2013 Wrangler). Called Haas Auto Mall in Ravenna. They fixed the heater problem for under $600.00. Very pleased with there service, care, true professionalism. I will be going back there again for all my maintenance needs!

Jeffrey Austin
Stephanie Mcarthy
Kim Rafferty

November 01, 2018

"Excellent service and communication "

- Janey

Mike did an amazing job with my car. He made everything so easy and had great communication throughout the process as we were figuring out what was going on with my car. thanks Mike and team at Haasz!

Mike Huzvar