Haasz Automall - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Bill  Plumley, Service Greeter, Haasz Automall

Service Manager

January 15, 2019

"Service Appointment "

- New Compass driver

Stephanie in the service department was excellent from start to finish. She was able to assist in the timely repair of my Jeep Compass. They had a rental waiting for me when I dropped of my vehicle and had me heading off to work quickly. She went the extra mile to make sure I received my vehicle back the same day! Great experience:)

Stephanie Mcarthy

January 12, 2019

"Routine mainentaince"

- Bluto

Greeted by Todd. He went all out to record my concerns, and when my service was done, he answered all my questions. As always it was prompt and neat.

Jeff Bender
Other Employees : Todd Dalton

December 29, 2018

"Excellent"

- Saldana 787

Everything went extremely well. Staff was kind and courteous and efficient. Went in for two recall repairs and ended up having all 4 fixed even though my appointment was for only 2.

Lloyd Eshelman