Haasz Automall

Ray Miller, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Haasz Automall

Ray Miller

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 17, 2017

"Haasz Automall is awesome"

- Samantha Metlicka

From the time I walked through the door until i drove off the lot in my 2017 Dodge Ram 4x4, I had a wonderful experience. Mike did everything in his power to put me into my dream truck, and he did. Thank you so much Mike. I went there to buy a used vehicle and ended up buying a brand new truck with a payment that i could afford. Kudos to Mike

Mike Teter

October 16, 2017

"No pressure dealership, great people "

- Kevin Dugan

Haasz and Geno made my car buying experience the most enjoyable time I've ever had buying a car. They did everything to get me financed and did it quickly and professional. Would highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed.

Geno Gordon
Mary Scott

October 16, 2017

"Good customer service, friendly people. "

- Dodge buyer 17

Everyone was friendly and well spoken. I felt like I was in great hands . Mike Teter my salesmen was great. He explained things well and so I can understand about purchasing my new Ram. I definitely recommend them to anyone and will pass along my great experience Thank you!

Mike Teter