I purchased a used vehicle from Hagerstown Honda and have experienced nothing but problems.
1. The vehicle they sold me is completely rusted and this was not mentioned in the description of the vehicle or when I asked if the vehicle had any issues. When I contacted them about this they said "we don't put used vehicles we are going to sell out of state on a lift to check underneath them, we only put vehicles were are selling locally on a lift to check underneath them." Why would you only check vehicles you are selling locally and not vehicles you are selling out of state?
2. They told me that they could title the vehicle for me in the state I life in so I sent them a check for the price of the vehicle plus TT&L. I write them a check, take a picture of the check and mail it to them. They then contact me and inform me I sent it to the wrong address. I inform them I sent it to the address the initial sales person told me and they said "well that's the wrong address" so I have to write and send them another check.
3. After receiving the check for the vehicle plus the TT&L they contacted me and said "we don't title vehicles in other states" and would have to send me a check back.
4. I contacted them 2 weeks after not receiving my refund check from #2 above only to find out they sent it to the wrong address. I give them my address again and they say they will overnight mail me a check.
5. My check goes to the wrong mailbox despite me giving them my address.
6. My last name is spelled wrong on the check.
7. They send the title to my vehicle to the wrong address and they have to go to the DMV to get another title to the vehicle.
How can a professional vehicle dealership make this many mistakes and still remain in business? Maybe I just had 7 bad experiences with this outstanding dealership or maybe they are totally incompetent.