Hagerstown Honda

John Williams, Sales Associate, Hagerstown Honda

John Williams

Sales Associate

July 31, 2018

"Amazing sales and service!!"

- LisaG

We bought our 3rd Honda this afternoon at Hagerstown Honda. We have bought from Angelo Marino twice now and he’s amazing! He was promoted to Sales Manager and it is because of his commitment to his customers before during and after the sale. Today, he had Jeremy Rupert help us with the sale. He was also very good, patient and thorough. I can’t imagine buying anywhere else. Once your car is purchased you will not find better service!! I’ve known Bill Crouse for 15 years and you cannot find a more honest service rep. 5 stars to Hagerstown Honda!

Bill Crouse
Angelo Marino
Other Employees : Jeremy Rupert

July 23, 2018

"Wonderful experience with Honda service Department "

- Silversc

Paint on my doors needed redone, They honered an old warranty and did a great job getting my car to & from the place painting it. I was very greatful for Brandon to keep in contact with me and actually speed the process up to get my car back in time for me to go out of town. Thank you Hagerstown Honda!!

Bob Barnes
Brandon Baumgardner

June 25, 2018

"Horrible customer relations"

- Travis W

Every other car dealership in the are don’t have salesmen who are smartalics. Don’t use Chad. Terrible experience. Low balled me on my trade. when I typed the exact information Of my vehicle to Kelley blue book we were 4K$ off what they typed in to Kelley blue book and didn’t even bother to change it. When I stated that another competitor dealership in the area had offered me significantly more then them, I was told, “Kelley Blue Book is nationally recognized not me.” That statement was from chad. I will not be doing, or referring any business to ANY of the Hagerstown auto mall.

Chad ( Kia)