Hagerstown Honda

Senior Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 21, 2017

"Very Pleased!"

- Joanne

I received courteous service & didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of because I was a single woman. I felt that Circo genuinely cared about me, my price range while helping with my "wants" in a new vehicle! He made himself available when I had questions/concerns.

Ciro Schiano di Cola
Brett Swain

November 19, 2017

"Came in for a test drive, left with a new car."

- The McKenzie's

We were recommended Hagerstown Honda by a good friend and neighbor, so we went up on a whim to see what they had in stock. With our hearts set on a Pilot, we went in and we were shown what we wanted. After some brief chatter on what we were looking for, it was recommended that we also check out and test drive the CR-V. It wasn't as large as we were hoping, but the drive was smooth and thinking long term, it would more than fit our needs for the next 5-7 years. They really worked with us on any extras we might want and helped us through the process to bring it home. We really enjoyed our experience and will definitely revisit when the time comes to trade our new car in.

Tariq Anwar
Brett Swain
Darin Fazenbaker

November 18, 2017

"Kyle Wilson"

- Marcia L Dieterle

Hagerstown Honda and Mr Kyle Wilson made my purchasing a new car virtually painless. Kyle was very kind, patient and confirmed I was buying the exact car for my personal needs. He also customized all the electronic settings and reviewed their operation with me, which was amazing. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends who are in search of a great car and buying experience! Thanks so much Kyle! Marcia Dieterle

New 2018 Honda Civic, $24975