Hagerstown Honda

Sales Associate

August 27, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- EmilyH

We purchased our first new car a few weeks ago. Rodney and Darin took great care of us. The care they took to answer all of our questions and to make sure that we were satisfied was much appreciated! It was an AWESOME experience!

Rod Faith
Darin Fazenbaker

July 31, 2018

"Amazing sales and service!!"

- LisaG

We bought our 3rd Honda this afternoon at Hagerstown Honda. We have bought from Angelo Marino twice now and he’s amazing! He was promoted to Sales Manager and it is because of his commitment to his customers before during and after the sale. Today, he had Jeremy Rupert help us with the sale. He was also very good, patient and thorough. I can’t imagine buying anywhere else. Once your car is purchased you will not find better service!! I’ve known Bill Crouse for 15 years and you cannot find a more honest service rep. 5 stars to Hagerstown Honda!

Bill Crouse
Angelo Marino
Other Employees : Jeremy Rupert

July 23, 2018

"Wonderful experience with Honda service Department "

- Silversc

Paint on my doors needed redone, They honered an old warranty and did a great job getting my car to & from the place painting it. I was very greatful for Brandon to keep in contact with me and actually speed the process up to get my car back in time for me to go out of town. Thank you Hagerstown Honda!!

Bob Barnes