Hagerstown Honda

Digital Sales Manager
Jason Smith, Sales, Hagerstown Honda

Jason Smith

February 25, 2018

"Great to deal with. Knew all details before we arrived."

- Fern

Ian and Blake were great. I sent requests for information to a number of dealers. Ian was one of a few people that actually read and answered my questions. He was great to deal with: always clear, consistent, kind, and responsive. We decided that for us it was worth the farther drive to purchase from him at Hagerstown Honda. They set aside our Odyssey and we knew all of the details before we arrived. At the dealer we also met Blake who walked us through everything on the Odyssey. He, too, was great to deal with: always clear, friendly, and helpful. Everyone else we met was great and they took care of our friends who drove up with us. Any questions or issues were handled. We highly recommend Hagerstown Honda.

Blake Berens
Ian Smith
Darin Fazenbaker

February 12, 2018

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

- Nana and Opa

We purchased a new 2017 Honda Pilot at Hagerstown Honda. My wife and I were met at the door by Kyle Wilson on our first visit to the dealership. Kyle spent time asking about our needs and preferences. He did a wonderful job telling us about the car and we enjoyed the test drive. We had some very specific desires for exterior, interior, and options and wanted to take some time to do research. Kyle called us after a couple days to offer a car that was a 100% match with what we wanted. My wife and I are very pleased with the price and our car buying experience. Darin handled the financing paperwork and provided a good overview of available warranty and service plans. We appreciate the lack of high pressure sales techniques. This is the third new car that I've purchased at Hagerstown Honda. I will be shopping here again. Thanks.

Kyle Wilson
Darin Fazenbaker

February 05, 2018

"New Honda Pilot "

- gcknapp3

My wife and I bought a new 2017 Honda Pilot today. The experience was very pleasant. The salesman was great, the Finance Manager was great and we had a great experience dealing with a very nice young lady named Erin who was very helpful and checked on us several times. We really enjoyed the experience.

Tariq Anwar