Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

168 Reviews of Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

December 23, 2018

"Good experience "

- Canter2012

Overall I had a good buying experience here. They listened to my wants/needs in a vehicle as well as my budget and ultimately I left the lot with the car I had hoped for. The office/waiting area was comfortable which is was nice because it did take some time to get the purchase completed, otherwise a good experience.

David Wade Camper
Dec 26, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

October 21, 2018

"Best First Big Purchase Ever"

- Bricesnead

Grade-A customer service! Everyone was extremely helpful and well informed on what they were selling. Ed Bennett, Richard Gmelin and Dustin White were the guys that walked me through the whole process and made me feel 100% comfortable and in the loop. They also seemed just as excited about the great deal that I got on my vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for an awesome experience buying a car.

Edward Bennett
Oct 28, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 18, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Dara

David Camper handled the whole process with ease and professionalism. I was happy with each employee that I came in contact with. This is the second time I’ve purchased a vehicle from this dealership and they have worked with my needs as well as can be expected.

David Wade Camper
Dustin Billingsley White
Other Employees : I know a couple worked with some financial figuring and going and picking the car up from the Newpoet News dealership.
Oct 28, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

We're glad you had such a great experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

September 27, 2018

"Good friendly service"

- Mholland

It was a little back up in finance department.. But overall good experience. Staff was friendly and helpful in finding the right car. I would definitely refer someone here.

Taylor Inge
Oct 10, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 24, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Gray2

Mike White was amazing to work with!! We are so pleased with our truck. We will recommend Mike to our friends and family. Mike treated us with so much respect and helped us great a great deal. Thank you Mike!!!

Michael Anthony White Sr
Thomas V McNally
Jul 27, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit with Mike. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

July 19, 2018

"Best in Class "

- SS@OBX

Class organization from top to bottom. My experience began with a random phone call to KJ asking for info on cars available to lease. He got back to me with what was available. I told him I would be in the next day and he said he would have someone there to help me. I came the next day and KJ introduced me to Lindell Brothers who took excellent care of me. After I chose the car I wanted we proceeded to work a deal and when it was completed we found out the car I wanted was a demo and not available to be leased. Lindell immediately went to work to find the car I wanted at one of your other locations. He found one and promised to deliver it to my house (which was GREATLY appreciated) the next morning. While at the dealership I also met with Tom your finance mgr who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and had a nice chat with Heath the General mgr. Also a BIG THANKS to Paul for delivering my new car. Paul is a real gentleman and a professional, and I enjoyed chatting with him I want to give a special thanks to Lindell Brothers. He was AWESOME! Very professional, very courteous, extremely knowledge and a hard worker who went over and above to make this deal happen! To Lindell and all the other GREAT FOLKS at Hall Hyundai THANKS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Looking for a long relationship with the Hall Hyundai Family.

Frankland Paul Babonis
Lindale Deward Brothers
Thomas V McNally
Other Employees : Heath General Manager and KJ
Jul 23, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 22, 2018

"Will not honor warranty"

- Hall sucks

They will not honor warranty work and do unnecessary service to pad the bill. 45K and they said I need a brake fluid flush. Rip off. Stay away!

John Michael Lovett
Amy Swayne Parker
Jul 13, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Thank you for stopping in at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City. We appreciate all of our customer’s feedback, and apologize your experience was less than positive. We would like to understand the situation in more detail and address your concerns as soon as possible, but have been unsuccessful in locating your contact information based on your account username. At your earliest convenience, please contact our General Manager, Steve Spiva, at 252-435-6328, to allow us the opportunity to correct our mistakes. Thank you for your time – we look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you.

May 05, 2018

"The entire team worked to get is in the auto we wanted "

- Cooper,jackson

They Hall team made the experience very good and worked to get the pricing we needed. Our budget was limited but they were able to stay in it and make us feel good about the car we purchased.

Other Employees : Alex
May 08, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

April 17, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!"

- doutland

I came to this dealership after having an extremely rough morning with my engine blowing in my car. I did not have an appointment but was greeted outside by Edward and asked how he could help me. I did not have the best attitude considering how my day started and Edward got me calmed down and tried to lift my spirits. He worked closely with Dustin and Heath and no matter what problems we ran into they worked very hard to make sure that I left with a smile on my face and satisfied. I have never had better service anywhere else and I am still proud about my purchase. I have recommended this location to family, friends and co-workers and will continue too. I am Proud to be apart of the Hall Family.

Edward Bennett
Heath R Wynn
Apr 18, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

We're so glad that Edward and our team were able to go above and beyond to really help you out! Congratulations on your new vehicle! It means a lot to us to have earned your recommendation of our dealership!

April 16, 2018

"Excellent service and an awesome salesman! "

- SarahWhitley

Mike was right out there here to great us! He got me in the car I wanted! He was super nice and very easy to work with! This was my second time buying from them and both times the experience and service were great! Not only did I get the car I wanted but they got me to a price I could afford! I highly recommend Hall Hyundai! See Mike! He and everyone were great!

Richard Gmelin
Other Employees : Michael S.
Apr 17, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded

Sarah, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!