Hamer Toyota

Marylou Santiago

April 19, 2018

"Excellent service !"

- Tone

It was such a pleasure to have Steve assist me. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. Steve is awesome!!! I would definitely come back and recommend Steve to anyone !!!

David Gonzalez
Fernando Leon

April 18, 2018

"Bryce knows these cars like the back of husband hand!"

- Chiqui

I purchased my Toyota Avalon 6 months ago from Hamer a Toyota and scheduled an appointment to learn about the car because after finance I had to get to an appointment. I called Hamer and the employee has moved on to another company. I was directed to Bryce Holman and set an appointment with me to help me learn my car. He tought me every I need to know. He even helped me set up my navigation and my Pandora music! Love this dealership! Thanks you so much Bryce!

Bryce Holman

April 16, 2018

"Excellent to work with!"

- PriusPrime

Steve was super helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. My experience buying my new car from him was the best - and easiest - I've experienced. Everything was super quick! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Used 2016 Toyota Rav4