Hamer Toyota

Marylou Santiago

Reno Reyes, Sales Consultant, Hamer Toyota

Reno Reyes

January 21, 2019

"Great car buying experience "

- Tkim818

I visited several dealerships before buying my tacoma from Steve at Hamer. Steve was straightforward and really tries to work with you. He's professional, courteous, and you will definitely see the next level service he provides compared to other car salesman. If I buy another toyota, I will be buying it from Steve.

"Steve is the BEST !!!"

- Happy Hamer Customer

We just leased the 5th vehicle from Hamer Toyota..... Steve has been my go to guy for the last 4..... Steve is someone I trust and I will not ever go to another dealership to buy or lease a vehicle. I arrived at the dealership at 10am and was on my way home in my new vehicle in 2.5 hours. No haggling, just a quick, professional process.

Armando Bernal

"Steve was great 👍"

- Nurit

Dealership with the best service, we came back after 3 years and remembered how good it is. Steve was very nice friendly and profitionnal. It was a pleasure!