Hamer Toyota

Reno Reyes

Jamie Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Hamer Toyota

Jamie Gonzalez

November 16, 2017

"Fast and easy sales experience"

- Russell17

I found a great price online for the exact vehicle I wanted at Hamer Toyota. The sales consultant, Juan, called me and invited me in for a test drive. I showed up that afternoon and he took me to the truck I wanted. Went for a test drive and then started the purchase process.There was no awkward moments discussing the sales price because they honored the low internet quote. I was through with the whole process including the finance part within 70 minutes. Easy and hassle free transaction!

Juan Hernandez and David in finance

November 16, 2017

"easy to deal with"

- joy

this is my 2nd time dealing with Wency and both experiences were easy and hassle free. I came in not knowing that I will be going out with a new car. every option were presented to me and all of my questions were answered

Wency Magno and Matt Monante

November 11, 2017

"Smooth and hassle free"

- Bear Down

Did a search on Edmunds; Hamer sent an offer on a car matching my configuration. It was pretty much exactly what Edmunds, etc. said the car should go for. Done deal. Steve was great.

Steve Denson