Hamer Toyota

Fernando Leon, Digital Responder, Hamer Toyota

Fernando Leon

Digital Responder

September 14, 2018

"Great experience purchasing a Rav 4"

- Gracelcsw

Thank you to Mr. Steve on helping us purchase our car for my mom. He was genuinely helpful in getting us a car that would work best for my parents and their budget without trying to sell us on other items. His service is sincere, honest and transparent! We would go back to him in the future!

Steve Denson

September 10, 2018

"Really took the time to get me the car I wanted!"

- SLReeve

I went in looking for a certified pre-owned Rav4, but open to a new vehicle. The entire team took great care of me, showing me all the used cars before asking if I wanted to look at their new vehicles. Thomas and Donnie took great care of me and really listened to the features that were non-negotiable versus the ones I was flexible on. In the end I walked out with a new 2018 with 10 miles on it, Charles in finance took great care of me (and also recommended an awesome L.A. hiking location! WIN!!) Donnie took the time to walk me through the features of the vehicle before sending me off. If you're looking for a no pressure dealership then check out Hamer!

Don Mandoza
Charles Belton
Other Employees : Thomas, Marlet Perez.

September 09, 2018

"Nice Experience!"

- karatekeyboard

Jason Talley sold me my 2018 RAV 4 and he was extremely friendly and professional. He made the whole process streamlined and simple. Thanks Jason!!

Other Employees : Jason Talley