Hamer Toyota

Marylou Santiago

Reno Reyes, Sales Consultant, Hamer Toyota

Reno Reyes

January 14, 2019

"Great to work with Steve"

- Bobski

We were very pleased with our experience and I would recommend Steve to a friend. We were glad that it wanted to help us find the right car for us and was patient with questions. We got the car we wanted, the price we wanted and really could not ask for more.

January 13, 2019

"Wonderful Experience"

- Liu2018

Okie dokie, this review is way late but this is kudos to Steve for his true professional, helpful and honest customer service! My mom and I had heard from my friend about a great deal going on for the 2019 Corolla during the Black Friday season, so we had decided to check it out ourselves too. Our friend HIGHLY recommended Steve Denson, saying he's the best salesman who's straightforward and truly no hassling. So we emailed Steve and he quickly replied back, giving us a quote that we just ecstatic about. We then drove in and he went over the prices with us again. He was very patient, and he was truly doing such honest business -- he gave us our different options, but unlike most salesmen who are very pushy and just seem to have their own agenda or concerned about "selling" to customers the latest and most expensive products with their own commissions in mind, Steve made us feel very comfortable and helped us to find what was best fit for our needs and preferences. I greatly appreciated how he was very patient as we selected our car. The one that we wanted happened to be parked all the way in the back of the lot, so he had to move out different cars to pull up the car that we wanted. He was very pleasant about everything. We definitely felt we were well taken care of. This is by the far the best car-buying experience that I've ever had, and I can see myself going to Toyota Hamer again for Steve's help if I need another car in the future. Thanks so much, Steve!!

January 12, 2019

"Purchase of new Rav4"

- jeffrey1

Steve was recommended to us by a good friend. It was such a pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend Steve to future buyers. He was very friendly and not pushy at all.