Hamilton Mazda

Zachary  Repp, Sales Consultant, Hamilton Mazda

Zachary Repp

"Easy and fast"

- Rena

I took of my Mazda3 home yesterday I love the car. They made it easy with no big process and I usually dread going to the car dealer. I am a woman and for me this is important I recommend asking for Mike Wills if you’re going to Hamilton Mazda.

Other Employees : Mitch, Melissa

September 19, 2018

"Great experience, no pressure sales. "

- get_fit Verified Customer

We had a pleasant time working with Hamilton Mazda. It was a no pressure friendly experience. Worked with Mike via the phone and internet for a few days to find the Mazda 3 I was looking for. When we went there to pick it up there was Miata RF sitting in the lot. For fun we decided to take it for a spin and ended up bringing it home. We love the car. Great place to buy a car.

"Excellent Dealership"

- HCAREY143 Verified Customer

We already had an idea of which cars we were looking at and we got a professional level of service. They care about their customers and the entire process of buying a car went smoothly. Highly recommend.

Marlon Lising