Harbor Hyundai

Eric Hammerness

August 15, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- edwin

The interview was swift and direct to the point. Alfred explained the criteria for credit approval in a very professional way. Every information I gave was checked and verified in a short period of time. The process took only a fair amount of time, and I didn't have to wait long for the whole thing to be completed. In no time I was test driving the car. David, the finance manager, gave me a quick run-down of the paperwork, clearly explained the important aspects of the contract and shortly I was on my way out with the new car. Good Job!

Alfred Martinez
Other Employees : DAVID NETHING

August 14, 2018

"Beyond Satisfied! "

- Lori K.

My husband and I have been buying and leasing cars for over 30 years. The experience is never really pleasant and it seems to take hours. We decided to visit Harbor Hyundai based on a recommendation from a good friend. We weren't disappointed! Between looking at several different cars, test driving, and writing up a deal, we were in and out of there in no time. There wasn't all that haggling back-and-forth; it was just an overall pleasant experience. Our salesman was Doug Van Dyck and he was awesome! This car was for our daughter, and because of our wonderful experience and how we are very impressed with the car itself, my husband and I plan on going back to purchase our next two vehicles.

Doug Van Dyck

August 13, 2018

"1st oil change & re-adjustment of rear rink latch."

- Leonatohill

I had a appointment made for my 1st oil change & the rear latch needed to be adjusted, it took almost 2 hrs., but they did wash my car.

Esteban Morfin