Harbor Hyundai

Internet Manager
Oscar Rodriguez, Sales Consultant, Harbor Hyundai

Oscar Rodriguez

April 25, 2018

"quick and efficient service"

- KRISMOSK

First time I tried this Hyundai dealership for service. I went here because I was not happy with the original dealership I was using (too many 'issues'). I was very pleasantly surprised with Harbor Hyundai and my service rep, Scott. Scott fixed one of my problems (a dome light issue) by himself. Since the 'other dealer' hadn't uploaded my service records to the Hyundai site, Scott couldn't see my service history but, based on what I told him, he said the ONLY thing I might need is an oil change and even that wasn't 'urgent'. I went ahead and had him do that. I liked that he didn't try to oversell me on any other services. He called me when my car was ready and was waiting when I got there. My car was washed nicely, and was immediately available. Scott answered all my questions, walked me to my car and held the door open for me. I will definitely come here for all future service!

Scott Jones

April 20, 2018

"Smooth and Pleasant"

- TD

I was aware of a used vehicle that Harbor Hyundai had and Alfredo was very accommodating in meeting my needs to purchase the car. Everyone I interacted with was very polite and the experience pleasant.

Alfred Martinez

April 19, 2018

"Honest and easy to deal with"

- Ted Ioniq

Oscar my salesperson was very helpful. He was honest and always quickly available to respond to my inquiries without being pushy. The process was without hiccups and surprisingly smooth. I seriously would recommend this dealership ~ especially Oscar Rodriguez.

Oscar Rodriguez