Harbor Hyundai

James Kraft

February 18, 2019

"Great service"

- marcoa36

I had an amazing experience, Aaron Soto was a great seller. He find out the way to help us to buy our first new car.

Aaron Soto

February 17, 2019

"Excellent experience"

- lonnysucgang

This was my SIXTH time returning to this dealer. I always have a good experience, am treated well and always get a great deal.This is mt 5th leased car and we purchased a Sonata for my wife in 2015. This is the only place we go for service, also.

Mike Casalegno

February 17, 2019

"Great Service "

- tkutt84

My experience with Ken was great. He was friendly and showed me exactly what I wanted nothing more. He explained everything to me and gave me time to make a decision. I never felt pressure and he made the experience an enjoyable one.

Ken Bundy