Harbor Hyundai

Eric Hammerness

Mike Casalegno, Internet Manager, Harbor Hyundai

Internet Manager

January 23, 2018

"Best/Easist Car Deal Ever!"

- Teti

I have never had such a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle as I did at Harbor Hyundai with Mike Casalegno! I worked with Mike over the phone and when I arrived at the dealership I was driving off in my 2017 Tucson within 2 hours! Amazing service!! Although there are Hyundai dealerships closer to my home I will still go to Harbor Hyundai for all vehicle servicing!!! Thank you Mike!!!!

January 21, 2018

"Pleasant to deal with, and a fair price"

- Jean P.

Mike Casalegno was our principal sales rep (actually internet manager) and was very helpful and pleasant, showing us the features and getting us connected to our phones. He was the main contact and final sales arranger. Leonard Fischer was instrumental also in getting to the right price. He recognized what we were looking for and got to yes. We had one hiccup when another rep did not know Leonard's price offer but they overcame it smoothly. Overall an easy, low-pressure experience, we would deal with them again.

Leonard Fischer

January 20, 2018

"Great Buying Experience "

- Marti

I recently purchased at 2018 Sonata. Let me start with I hate the car buying process. But had a very pleasant experience at Harbor Hyundai. They worked hard to be sued I got what I needed.

Leonard Fischer