Harry Robinson Buick GMC - Service Center

63 Lifetime Service Reviews

6000 South 36th Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72908

63 Reviews of Harry Robinson Buick GMC - Service Center

November 19, 2017

"This was my best new car buying experience ever! I"

- pat and jasmin

Each person that I have mentioned made it easy for me to give the highest rating. Rachel called me the evening of 11/14/17 to remind me of my service appointment which was the next morning. When I arrived the next morning she found me and thanked me for being there. She handed me a "goodie bag" with some useful items in it.She was so nice and personable. Then I looked up my old buddy Jack Dean who I've known about a hundred years, (10 to be exact). On 11/18 we left the dealership in our 2018 Terrain SLT. Jack is a good man and he always thinks of his customers first. Joey did the finance part and he was so nice and down to earth. Then came the paperwork guy, Jon. He too was so nice to us.explaining everything in language we understood. Our final contact was Chauntel. She explained our electronic "stuff" on our car. Now she is an amazingly smart young lady with a wonderful personality!So, don,t change this team ever.Sincerely, pat and Jasmin Hanson

Tyler Braun
Rachel Colquitt
Jack Dean
Chauntel Terry
Jon Schumacher
October 23, 2017

"Ruben went above and beyond to make our purchase easy"

- Sdavis

Ruben was so nice and professional. He was very patient with me as I was trying different cars to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. He made sure we were happy with our purchase and delivered everything he promised. I can’t say enough good things about the service.

Ruben Lopez
Jon Schumacher
Keith Estep
3.0
October 21, 2017

"Very good service"

- Chico

I have bought two CMC pick up and a Buick encore Pam Thompson was the sale lady and I will go back to her when I trade again.

Pam Thompson
September 19, 2017

"The service team at Harry Robinson is great!"

- MH

You will always get great service at a great price at Harry Robinson. Randy Jones is one of the best in the business. Always honest and fair.

August 30, 2017

"Easy scheduling and very helpful!! "

- BusyMom

I love the easy scheduling of maintenance! Makes the whole process painless! Shop Local! They know us by name and always make us feel welcome!

Amanda Mendenhall
Other Employees : LeaJane (LJ) Clotfelther
August 27, 2017

"Parking Brakes locking up"

- Leslie

We had trouble with parking brake locking up. Trouble started about 3 years ago before warranty was out. Was worked on several times over the years. Recently began to be regular problem, even though warranty was out Harry Robinson attempted to fix the problem several times, even towing car 75 miles to dealership at no cost to us. When unable to determine what the problem was we traded vehicles and so far am satisfied with trade. Amanda in customer service, the service repair department, Joey in sales and Jackie in financing were all good to try to help us with a solution to this problem.

Jackie Black
Johnny Durham
Amanda Mendenhall
August 19, 2017

"Oil change and tire rotation "

- bassin1134

Excellent service... texted my salesman James Durham about needing an oil change and tire rotation. In less than 15 minutes he had appointment set up for the next morning. Service was excellent and fast and friendly.

James Durham
August 06, 2017

"Excellent Service adept. "

- LARRY R.

Randy in the service dept. was very professional & took care of my request. David in the parts dept. was very helpful in helping me with my needs.

James Durham
Steve Hatwig
Randy Jones
Other Employees : David in the parts dept. was very helpful.
August 01, 2017

"Excellent Dealership"

- GladysK

Harry Robinson Dealership is excellent in every aspect. We purchased our Denali from Harry in 2013 and have used the service department for everything. Always happy staff and they are excellent at what they do. Always a great experience. Recently I have visited the Body Shop due to an accident that was not my fault. The staff in the body shop are wonderful people and very helpful. Michelle, Dustin and Candy have made the process of repair so much easier for me. They are very helpful in explaining the process. It really helps to have people that actually care and take the time to explain everything. This entire dealership is a 5 star place!!!!! Thankful to have Harry and his wonderful staff!

Candi Schmitt
Michelle Stokes
Other Employees : Dustin Baugh
May 05, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Bull359121

Mart "Bird" is cool ,calm ,collective and ready to strike no matter the situation . Whether it be dealing with locals or out of state workers from Michigan. He gets the job done quick and right and takes care of everyone!

Mart Hurst