Harry Robinson Buick GMC - Service Center

101 Lifetime Service Reviews

6000 South 36th Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72908

101 Reviews of Harry Robinson Buick GMC - Service Center

May 15, 2018

"My Solstice has a recall notice requiring a procedure. "

- Suzi

The folks @ Harry Robinson were really friendly and helpful. My vehicle was scheduled and the recall completed efficiently. All went smoothly with no snags whatsoever.

May 11, 2018

"Quick and fast"

- JOHNCARTER1962

Great experience!!!’ Would recommend to everybody i know. Really friendly sales staff and service center staff. I was in and out out there in a short time.

Ashli Black
Cathy Nesbit
May 08, 2018

"Quick service "

- md_faucher

Well satisfied very courteous service writer Jeff Baxter if only the whole world would operate like this young man people would tear the doors down to do business with them

May 05, 2018

"Clean cehicle"

- THOMAS.GOODIN

For the last three times I brought my vehicle in, the vehicle is still dirty after the wash that is given. Just thought you should know. Thanks

Mike Tisevich
May 04, 2018

"A bad experience "

- Tina Golden

We drove into the service area like you are required to .My wife and I both opened our truck doors to get out and steped down on tbe floor. We booth fell and hit the sid3 step om our truck and floor. That floor is very slick when its wet. Customers should not be required to dive in there when it is raning. That is a very unsafe floor. There was no wet floor sign out and no warimg the floor was slick. We booth hurt our left arms and and she hurt her lower back and I hurt mt mid back. We booth are very soar today. A service peronal came out and made a comment the reasom why my wife fell it because her shoes where wet and she replied because its raining outside.

2.0
May 07, 2018 -

Harry Robinson Buick GMC responded

I'm so sorry you fell. We pulled the video because what you describe seems very out of character for our service department. The wet floor sign was in visible area right next to your truck in the video. It also shows that you never touched the floor with your feet before you slipped on your nerf bar. Our service advisor was right there with a hand out to help you up. I can't tell what was said on the video, but it is out of training and character for them to have not been remorseful that you fell. I'm very sorry that you feel this reflects negatively on us. We are truly sorry you fell & that you are sore. If there's anything we can do to earn back your business or if you would like to see the video please contact our customer experience manager, Alexis at 479-646-8600. Thank you.

May 03, 2018

"Great Customer Care from Randy’s Jones"

- shannon.maddy13

Randy was very helpful, he made sure I received the best deal & got everything done for me in a timely manner. I will definitely be back!

May 02, 2018

"Fast and easy"

- KRISTINAJHNSN87

Did the best job possible to accommodate me for a tranny rebiuld service was excellent. I feel the job was done right . Hope everone get a good experience

April 26, 2018

"Repair completed"

- TALHABARI1972

I gave a 5 star rating because they were friendly and they completed the job very nicely. On the estimate Keenan Colley explained everything good.

Keenan Colley
Michelle Stokes
April 25, 2018

"Flawless "

- HHANKINS

Whole process was effortless . I was in and out in no time. No hassle. They took care of me. I really enjoy dealing with this dealership

Pam Thompson
Brian Godbey
Cameron Selby
April 25, 2018

"Great experience"

- addy121405

Cameron and Randy did an amazing job with my service. I needed service at the last minute and they worked me in. They were fast and efficient. Harry Robinson goes above and beyond in their service Dept. Thank you so much! I will not go anywhere else.

Cameron Selby