Harry Robinson Buick GMC

Johnny Durham

February 20, 2018

"My First car!"

- Jayham867

My reason for coming to Harry Robinson was to get me into a car at a great price. Jack Dean did just that in no time at all he had me taken care of and I couldn't have asked for a nicer guy! From the moment you walk in you feel welcome. Truly a amazing experience buying my first car!

Jack Dean

February 20, 2018

"Hatwig and Robinson does what it takes to help YOU!"

- James McDonough Chandler

I wanted a new car to celebrate a new position at work. My credit was not as strong as I thought, Steve Hatwig and the Harry Robinson team worked with me to find the right solutions! I got to buy my dream car and even got a payment within my budget! The finance manager was also Awesome!! She guided me through closing and educated me about warranties and "Gap" insurance. THIS is the dealer to "GO TO"!!!

Steve Hatwig
Jackie Black

February 19, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- jensharp

I had a great experience buying my new vehicle from Harry Robinson! The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Love having a great dealership close to home!

Rachel Colquitt