Harry Robinson Buick GMC

Steve Hatwig, Sales Consultant, Harry Robinson Buick GMC

Steve Hatwig

"Great service"

- Sdavis Verified Customer

Love the shuttle service and the staff is great! They are very friendly and professional. I prefer to get my oil changes here because of the convenience.

Randy Jones

April 20, 2018

"Saw it, called James, bottom line, purchased finalized. "

- JED_REF Verified Customer

Customer service, was always about the Kentucky customer. One and done made the entire transaction completed in 15 minutes with both parties in a win, win new car purchase.

James Durham

April 20, 2018

"Surprised how they worked to make the deal!"

- TARNADO Verified Customer

Very friendly greeting when I went in, James Durham got the information in what I was looking for and said he would call me when he got something that I would be interested in. A few days later he called and said he had a trade in that had everything I wanted on it and invited me to come and look at it. I went in the next day, liked what I saw, and told him I would be back with the car I was trading in. (I had dropped my daughter off at the airport earlier and was in her car at the time.) On the way up there I was procrastinating that I probably wouldn't be able to work out a deal, and I would be driving my old car back home. The first offer, I told James we were too far apart and didn't think we could work it out; he told me to hang on and the next offer was close, so I adjusted it just a little bit, and they took it. The whole experience was pleasant and I drove off in the vehicle I really liked. YES, I would recommend the dealership and James to anyone!

James Durham