Harry Robinson Buick GMC

Derek Creekmore

May 20, 2018

"Amazing guy"

- the_kolbster

Fast and nice and easy amazing customer service really nice people really friendly but thanks for the 2016 Dodge Truck man I love it really nice

Derek Creekmore

May 19, 2018

"Helpful and friendly!!!!"

- Kelly3000

Audry was very hospitable and went the extra mile to make sure I went home with the car I wanted and the financing I needed. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the experience as a whole and will happily recommend anyone to take their business to Harry Robinson.

Audry Kimberling
Jackie Black

May 16, 2018

"It’s all about the experience"

- bbrassfield

I had no intentions of purchasing a vehicle the day I did. I stopped in because I had been shopping around and wanted to get some more information. Johnny Durham greeted me at the door with a smile and asked how he could help. I explained myself, and he immediately said he could help. After an hour of discussion and looking at vehicles, I felt the need to stop searching because I had found the vehicle I wanted. We test drove my truck. Johnny answered every question I had. He never once pressured me into anything. He actually wanted me to take some time and make sure it was what I wanted. He truly was focused on what was in my best interest. This was possibly the smoothest process I have ever had when making a large purchase. In addition to Johnny’s help, everyone I worked with at the dealership, including the financial department, was so helpful and friendly. My parents have purchased two cars and one truck from the dealership, as well. I would recommend Harry Robinson Buick GMC (especially Johnny) to all of my family and friends looking for a great, reliable vehicle at the best deal.

Johnny Durham