Harry Robinson Buick GMC

Steve Hatwig

April 21, 2018

"Awesome Experience!!!"

- Nik Putman

Wow, I just bought a new 2018 Buick Encore.. Talk about an awesome experience. From the moment I walked in, met w/Audry Kimberling (Sales), met w/Jackie Black (Finance) and met w/Adriana Burton (Delivery Coordinator). Audry listened and provided me with multiple options. He was able to answer all of my questions regarding the SUV's I looked at. In my opinion he went above & beyond. Once I made the decision on the Encore, Jackie stepped in for the 'dreaded' paperwork. Oh my how times have changed, 'dreaded' turned into a 'wow' factor and it was completed in the blink of an eye! Adriana is the bomb when it comes to going over all the features of my new SUV. She is extremely patient and also had answers for all of my questions. It really hit me later in the evening when I was reflecting upon my experience with HRB, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. The staff (even the OU guy) was friendly, took their time, answered questions, and provided me with an awesome experience. It all started w/Audry! Thank You Audry!

Adriana Burton
Audry Kimberling
Jackie Black

April 20, 2018

"Great service"

- Sdavis Verified Customer

Love the shuttle service and the staff is great! They are very friendly and professional. I prefer to get my oil changes here because of the convenience.

Randy Jones

April 20, 2018

"Saw it, called James, bottom line, purchased finalized. "

- JED_REF Verified Customer

Customer service, was always about the Kentucky customer. One and done made the entire transaction completed in 15 minutes with both parties in a win, win new car purchase.

James Durham