Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Vince Mercardante, Sales Specialist, Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Vince Mercardante

Sales Specialist

July 13, 2018

"Best Service Department Ever"

- IvyDanielle95

I have visited this service center twice since purchasing my Jeep four months ago. I can ALWAYS rely on them to be respectful of my time and handle my vehicle well. With other service centers, it seems there were more problems with my vehicle when I left than when I arrived, but not with Hayes Chrysler! Each time I have visited, I drove away in a Jeep I knew was well taken care of. The prices of service are very fair, and the customer service is exceptional!

Bryan Caudell, Robert Harris, Nick Colburn

July 07, 2018

"2019 Ram 1500 "

- Jim44dh

Just another day at Hayes, great trade in, fast service and truck clean and shinny!! Even full of gas.!! Special thanks to Tracy Bryan for making painless and fun! Tracy REALLY made this easy, my busy schedule was no problem for her to work around, this is my 4th Ram from Hayes , I even brought my daughter here so she could get the same fast friendly service and great trade in, and the service department is awesome, we take all our cars there! So thanks and see you next time

Tracy Bryan

July 04, 2018

"Excellent Dealership"

- Bfurrey

I visited the dealership earlier in June on the recommendation of of my son in law. I had looked at a couple others but they were to big or too busy. I stopped by and Ramone Rowe spent time going over the new Ram 1500 and even had me test drive the new Ram. He had no idea if I would come back. However I did and bought a new Ram 1500. I was pleased with with everyone in the dealership. Everyone made you feel welcomed and not just someone there to buy a vehicle. I would strongly recommend Hayes to anyone looking a vehicle.

Ramone Rowe