Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

F&I Manager
Ritch Wharton, Sales Consultant, Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Ritch Wharton

November 20, 2017

"Good work, but lousy treatment"

- UNGProf

This is a good dealership and I had two good experiences for service work. The third time was not the charm. I dropped off my wife's car and was told it would be 2.5 hours. I asked for a ride to work and told the driver to pick me up at 1:30. (HE WROTE IT DOWN.) I called to confirm the pickup at 1:15. I had a runaround to ask the question for the shuttle driver. When my call was transferred for the third time, no one answered after 20 rings. Naturally, the driver did not show up so I had to walk the 1+ mile to the dealership. No one offered an apology. I saw the shuttle driver and asked him why he didn't pick me up as requested He said the service adviser did not tell him to. Again no apology!

Not listed, but did not see nametag.

November 20, 2017

"Excellent. Totally satisfied. "

- Luvmytruck

Excellent customer service. From initial contact to drive out. . Eric was pleasant and helpful. Then we got Jason and he worked to get us the best deal for our budget and needs. Finance worked beyond to give us the best payment possible Excellent service. Great team. Thank you for the great experience. We love our truck!

Ruben Lugo
Erik Mitchell
Jason Pirkle
Don Dupree

November 16, 2017

"All Good "

- DARLENE A. HOLLOMAN

I really had a positive experience at this dealership. Everyone was courteous & Jason Pirkle was awesome at working out a deal I could live with! Can't say enough good things about my experience & I would highly recommend them!

Jason Pirkle