Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Ritch Wharton

September 17, 2018

"Great service "

- Happy customer

Bryan Caudell is very friendly and kept me informed on my service visit. Everything was taken care of as promised. I would recommend the service department to anyone else.

Bryan Caudell

September 06, 2018

"Jeep Wrangler rubicon"

- Jcarccall

Vince was amazing! Low pressure, open, honest, and he listened. He helped my wife and I get into a beautiful new Jeep Wrangler rubicon. Thanks Vince

Vince Mercardante

August 11, 2018

"Hayes is where it's at!"

- Critter.Crazy

It is easy to write a review about crappy service, lousy products, etc., but I find that when praise is worthy...it should be given. This is one of those times. This is my second purchase from Hayes CDJ of Gainesville. Once again, it proved to be a positive experience. I had visited at LEAST four other dealerships and had been in contact with approximately seven dealerships total in an attempt to find the best deal. Let's face it. We work hard for our money and we certainly want to get the most out of our earned dollars. (They are also working hard for their money and need to make their living as well). Once again, Hayes came through. The staff is always courteous and easy to work with. They're not aggressive, they're not pushy. My salesman (Jonathan Varner) was amazing. I know I probably irritated him, but he remained professional, courteous, and when all was said and done...it was his good attitude, and his efforts to get the deal done that had me return (in addition to a great deal on my choice of vehicle). On a side note, John Quante, the finance manager, made the transaction entertaining and painless. In fact, I don't recall EVER having THAT much fun signing documents. Hayes is truly a great dealership operated by great people. Just know what you're buying, research your vehicle(s) of interest, shop, and compare, and you'll no doubt have the same great experience. HAPPY CAR BUYING!

Jonathan Varner