Hemborg Ford

Robert Quintero, Service Manager, Hemborg Ford

Robert Quintero

Service Manager

January 14, 2019

"Great Experience with Pat"

- Taylor Alvarez

Pat was super friendly and took care of all of my service needs. She told me it would be at least a couple of hours and it was the weekend so it was not like I was not expecting but she stuck to her word and promised it done in a couple of hours! That alone is HUGE! I like honesty and great customer experience. That I experienced here and I will be definitely returning to Hemborg for everything that needs to be done on my 2018 F-150.

Pat Thorp

November 11, 2018

" Courteous and fast service "

- Felix

I brought my F4 50 diesel in at 2 o’clock for an oil change on a Friday afternoon. They expedited my Service and got my work done very quickly. I was very impressed. The service writer Bryan was very pleasant and just a great guy to deal with He discuss other services that may be needed to keep my truck running in top shape. I appreciate it his attention to detail.

Bryan in fleet services

November 07, 2018

"Poor service "

- Robs54

Wife took in flex for Non engaging emergency brake, The service advisor had No clue what she was saying unfortunately for her I have been in automotive repair & service for over 20 years, she could not answer any questions I asked about emergency Brake, 3 times during this day she said she would call me back never received a call I drove down there to talk to manager was Not in, left message for him to call me also called this morning left him another message No call back, and they charged $120.00 for checking brakes, this is a Rip off, I Do Bot recommend this place to anyone & I bought the flex from this place, So with this being said they Have lost all of our business. I went ahead let them do front and rear brake job, now today brake light flashing and emergency brake not engaging I did this so they would not charge the $120.00 diagnostic she still charged me and when we picked up the lady who gave us car said need to talk to manager to possibly adjust the price.

Cinda