Hemborg Ford

Robert Quintero, Service Manager, Hemborg Ford

Robert Quintero

Service Manager

November 11, 2018

" Courteous and fast service "

- Felix

I brought my F4 50 diesel in at 2 o’clock for an oil change on a Friday afternoon. They expedited my Service and got my work done very quickly. I was very impressed. The service writer Bryan was very pleasant and just a great guy to deal with He discuss other services that may be needed to keep my truck running in top shape. I appreciate it his attention to detail.

Bryan in fleet services

November 02, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- dperez09

Great dealership, very welcoming. everyone was very friendly and courteous took their time explaining everything to me. they even washed my car before I drove off in it.

Robert Sanders

October 22, 2018

"80,000 mile service"

- Hunter58

Pat is very helpful and willing to help and give suggestions. I really like the fact that she is very friendly and honest telling it like it is and not being pushy like other dealerships I have experienced before.

Pat Thorp