Hemborg Ford

Assistant Service Manager

August 04, 2017

"Awesome dealer"

- lkmthsboy66

I have bought many vehicles from them and I service all of my vehicle through them, even my non Ford vehicles. Sales is always no hassle as well.

Matt Laird
Robert Quintero

August 03, 2017

"Great service"

- Fordowner

Great service always come back especially since I bought both my cars from different dealerships. Would like the service to be a little faster especially since I'm coming in only for a oil change.

Rick

August 03, 2017

"Painless experience"

- Mn92530

From the time we walked on the lot to the time we drove away in a new truck Andrew Brandenberger took great care of us. He was a great listener and found us exactly the truck we were looking for. No pressure, upsales, or hassle. After purchase, we needed to add a brake controller for an impromptu trip. Andrew and the service team came through and made it possible by ordering the part and getting it installed the very next day. The whole experience has completely exceeded my expectations.

Jorge Chavez
Other Employees : Andrew Brandenberger, Jackie (service)

Hemborg Ford , Norco, CA, 92860