Hendersonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dustin Robinson

Todd Stamey, Sales Consultant, Hendersonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Todd Stamey

December 03, 2017

"Excellent service great and employees"

- jeep review

CONGRATS Todd Stamey and Saul Metcalf also to Brent in financing helpful and honest makes car buying a less stressful thing.. Thanks so much!! Made a dream come true

Saul Metcalf
Todd Stamey
Kevin Sarro

November 18, 2017

"Very poor service "

- Georgia Cox

We submitted a a loan application on Wednesday the 15th ! Got a text saying I have great news please call me ! We went to the Hendersonville lot told them who had texted and all had to do more on the application and was told We would hear back the next day ....nothing finally Catherine called yesterday and she said let me check and see whats goung on and I will call you right back ! Well its anothet day and still no call back from anyone !

Other Employees : Catherine Suarez

October 29, 2017

"Frustrating"

- Ed

I called the dealer's phone number to inquire about a specific vehicle I saw on their website and to see if it was still available before driving in to check it out. The lady I spoke with said there's been a lot of interest in that vehicle and in fact, someone had driven it the previous night and she would have to see if they put a deposit on it. (On hold). She came back to say that after checking, there was no deposit to hold it and it was available. I said we'd check it out and asked if we should ask for her when we arrived. She said yes, and gave me her name. My wife and I drove in (to NC) from TN to see the vehicle. To our surprise (or not), she was not there! We were told she was at a different location. I told the sales staff that we were interested in a specific car we saw on their website. We were told by these sales folks that there was a lot of interest in that car and they would check on the status of the vehicle. They ushered us into a sales office to get more information from us and to find out what kind of features we want in a vehicle. I reminded them (again) that we were only interested in THAT car. To our surprise (or not) they couldn't locate the vehicle but they'd keep looking and would pull it up shortly. Thirty minutes later we were told they found the vehicle. It was across the street being serviced and needed a new battery and that they were sorry it was unavailable at the moment. Seemed odd, since we were told that it had been driven the night before. Sad to say, that this experience isn't unusual. Dealerships advertise a vehicle and a deal to get you in, but the vehicle is not there when you arrive to see it. Unfortunately this seems to be a common practice among dealerships as this is not the first time we've experienced this process. As we drove home they called to say that it was now ready to drive and asked if we would like to return and see it. Really? I'm not kidding. And on the way home, we bought a car...somewhere else.

Did not get a business card from any employee.