Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord

312 Reviews of Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord

January 19, 2019

"Great Experience!!!"

- AlliMari

Robert was simply amazing and I appreciate all the hard work he and John in finance, did to get me the vehicle I needed at the price I needed. They were just wonderful! I was recently in a car accident and my car was totaled. I was truly overwhelmed by starting over , but they really cared about my situation and worked things out for me. I mean they really moved mountains for me! Robert makes you feel like he is your friend guiding you through the process. He does all he can to get the sale done. This was the best experience I have had buying a vehicle. If you want a great buying experience please come see Robert!!!

Robert Nixon
Other Employees : John S.
January 16, 2019

"Best experience yet! "

- olsonb13

Kenny was simply amazing. He listened carefully to our needs and found the perfect car for us. We had no intention of buying a car that day but he made the process so painless and easy. Kenny was very knowledgeable and made sure to fulfill our needs without making us feel pressured. The whole dealership was a wonderful experience and we will sure to be back for our next car!

John Cauble
Jan 17, 2019 -

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

That's fantastic! Kenny is such a wonderful member of our team here at Hendrick VW of Concord and he will be so thrilled to read your kind words. We thank you so much for the opportunity. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

January 06, 2019

"Another great experience!!"

- MH78VDubya

This is the 2nd car we’ve leased from Hendrick VW in a little under 3 years and, just like the first time, it was an overall EXCELLENT experience! We weren’t actually planning on trading in our 2016 VW GLI right away, we had some extra time and wanted to “just look” at an Atlas. From the moment we pulled into the lot and got out of the car, we were literally smiling. Kenny was VERY knowledgeable and informative about the Atlas, as well as the GLI that we had. He offered to let me test drive it and - BAM - I was in love! One of the things that I like most about Hendrick VW is that they are not at all pushy and pressuring like some other dealerships we’ve been to. Every employee that we’ve ever dealt with there - from sales, to finance, to the parts department - they are all so pleasant and personable. I noticed this first in March 2016 when we leased the GLI and I knew then that I would never go to another VW dealership. It was also great to see the finance manager, BreAnna, who was our salesperson for the GLI! She remembered us, which made us feel even more comfortable and at home! Another thing that we love about Hendrick VW is how clean it is! I’m talking CLEAN CLEAN. And it’s always like that any time we come in! Even the service department was spotless, even at the end of a busy Saturday. Our experience yesterday was nothing short of outstanding. Kenny worked hard, we walked him back and forth, looking at several different Atlas modelet before we decided on one. Once we finally decided, the process went pretty quick! BreAnna got us in and out, everything signed - paperless, I might add, which is the coolest thing ever! We didn’t wait long for Kenny to pull our freshly washed Atlas up to the door. He offered to take my picture with my new ride but I insisted that he be in the photo as well! Thank you Hendrick VW, Joe, BreAnna and most of all, Kenny, for making this happen! We couldn’t be happier! I can say without a doubt that we’ll be customers of Hendrick VW for life!

Jan 07, 2019 -

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We love to see reviews that hit on the entire car buying experience. Kenny & Breanna are both such great assets to our team here at Hendrick VW of Concord and we are thrilled to provide you with such a wonderful experience. The Atlas......what's not to love? Such a great choice! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and again for choosing Hendrick VW of Concord!

January 05, 2019

"Seamless"

- Jbello91

The Hendrick staff is spectacular. Especially Kenny he does a phenomenal job and I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle

Jan 07, 2019 -

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Thank you so much, Jake! Kenny is such a great asset to our sales team here at Hendrick VW of Concord. Thank you so much for the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you here again.

December 31, 2018

"Recommend this dealership experience"

- Brian28205

Kenny at Hendrick VW was very helpful throughout the whole decision making process. I was due diligent when considering this 10 year old car. The sales and service guys made it relatively easy to inspect underneath the car, see the Carfax report, and get a summary from recent work done in the service department.

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again here at Hendrick VW of Concord!

December 30, 2018

"Excellent Experience From Start To Finish"

- PBSAllstar

My family and I were out to do a quick look at a few cars we had been looking at online. We pulled up and were greeted by Kenny who introduced himself and showed us several cars. Kenny was very courteous, respecting our need for a non-pressure sale while maintaining a friendly environment. From the first handshake to last Kenny and BreAnna, in finance handled our transaction admirably. This is my second car purchase with the Hendrick group and have had nothing but wonderful experiences each time. I highly recommended. Hendrick VW of Concord for your next vehicle purchase.

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Kenny and breAnna are both wonderful key members to our team! We are very grateful that you had an all-around wonderful experience with us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

December 29, 2018

"AMAZING!!!!"

- Mustangguy

These people cease to amaze me!! Kenny, Keith and John were awesome to work with! Wouldn’t go anywhere else to buy ever again!! Thanks is an understatement!

Other Employees : John stonestreet and Keith Carpenter

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Thank you so much for the opportunity! Kenny, Keith & John all help to make our team here at Hendrick VW of Concord a great one. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you here again in the future.

December 28, 2018

"AWESOME!!!"

- Carolinagirl32

Awesome service, awesome staff!!! Not enough nice things to say about this place!!! Kenny was above and beyond excellent to work with!!! Would send anyone here!

Joe Watts
Other Employees : Keith in sales and John in finance!!!!

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. Kenny is such a great asset to Hendrick VW of Concord. We look forward to seeing you again here in the future!

December 22, 2018

"Best dealer"

- EliRandall

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Normally when you go to a dealership they do everything they can to worry you non stop, this is not the case here we had Robert Nixon as our salesman , he was hands down the best salesman we’ve ever had. I will try everything I can to use him from now on, he was courteous, knowledgeable, very nice, and made this one of the easiest things we’ve ever dealt with please do not hesitate to give him a call with any of your vehicle purchases I assure you it will be hassle free.

Robert Nixon
Dec 26, 2018 -

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

Thank you, Eli, for sharing your 5 star experience with Robert and Hendrick VW of Concord with us! We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to seeing you here again in the future.

December 06, 2018

"We love our new 2019 Atlas SEL!!!"

- Philip

After speaking to a couple of other dealerships, we chose to buy our Atlas SE from Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord because of their responsiveness and the great deal they offered. Once we got to the store to buy the car, we decided to upgrade to the SEL! Since we wanted a specific color and wheel combination that was not in stock, our salesman, Kenny Bingham, began working with Keith Carpenter, sales manager, to locate the perfect car. After only finding two, which were both unavailable, we thought we would have to settle for our 2nd choice. But no, Keith and Patrick Steadman took time out of their busy Saturday to continue searching until they found the exact car we were looking for! It was a pleasure to work with everyone at Hendrick, including BreAnna, the finance manager, was amazing to work with and provided one of the best car buying experiences we’ve had.

Patrick Steadman
Dec 10, 2018 -

Hendrick Volkswagen of Concord responded

I love your new Atlas SEL! Great choice! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Philip. I'm so happy to ear to hear that the team was able to find the exact vehicle that you had wanted. We hope you enjoy it and hope to see you here again in the future.