Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Sheraz Sheikh, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Sheraz Sheikh

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 13, 2017

"Fantastic experience, Ahmed was extremly helpful "

- zghafour

I have been a BMW of Boston and Ahmed customer for over 15 years, and the reason I keep coming back is because Ahmed always provided me great service through out the whole process, consulting, pricing, advising, finalizing the deal, and most importantly delivery the car that I want and on time. I will highly recommend Ahmed and the BMW of Boston to all my friends and family. Thanks again !!!!!

Ahmed Jabrane

December 11, 2017

"Purchase certified bmw x1"

- Mark

Jing was professional with attention to detail. He followed up twice regarding paperwork and our happiness with the vehicle. I would highly refer Jing unconditionally.

Jing Lau

December 03, 2017

"Herb Chambers BMW of Boston is the BEST BMW dealership!!"

- Jacob S

I visited many BMW dealerships in different states in the past 2 years. I have to say that working with Herb Chambers BMW of Boston was more than satisfied! I've had my older BMW's service done with them, they've always done a great job. And this time I purchased my dream car, the BMW M2, from Herb Chambers. I cannot say enough great things about them. My sales advisor Sheraz is the best and most honest guy out there, not only he delivered the M2 so quickly (in a month because one was already produced and someone backed out) but also he fought hard to get me approved for the BMW Select Finance with only 0.9% interest. Sheraz kept his words and got the M2 all the way from Germany to the US right before Thanksgiving so I can drive it for the holidays. Also, working with finance person Miguel was pleasant! I have never done financing before. Miguel was very patient and helpful, he walked me through the process, explained everything and offered great tips on the M2. Thank you guys very much for making the process smooth and painless. Keep up the good work! I would definitely recommend Herb Chambers BMW to anyone who wants to own a Bimmer!!

Sheraz Sheikh