Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Sales Advisor

July 12, 2018

"Repeat customer"

- ecchiang

I leased a second Bimmer within a year of my first. Mo was able to quickly find a car and get me the best price. Easy to work with and always goes the extra mile. Definitely recommend.

Mohammed Omar
Miguel Banos

July 11, 2018

"Three Time Return Customer!"

- asamia

I just purchased a crossover m series at the Herb Chambers BMW of Boston, MA. This if my third vehicle and my third BMW. I was lucky enough to be able to work with the same sales representative, Sheraz Sheikh, who sold me my 328xi nine years prior. I visited several dealerships beforehand and he made the process easy and enjoyable. I have always felt that he is looking out for me and 100 percent got me the best value on the model I wanted. I will be buying my next BMW from him - Hoping he will still be there! Beyond the sales experience, the service department has always been easy and pleasant to work with as well. Happy customer here - Thank you Sheraz!!

July 10, 2018

"Fast and Seamless! "

- Amb164

Sheraz was very helpful and was able to get me a great deal on my BMW. It was a seamless process with no haggling, Sheraz is knowledgeable and professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend anyone looking for a BMW to work with him, he has my future business!

Used 2018 BMW X5, $55898