Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Ahmed Jabrane

Sheraz Sheikh, BMW Client Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Sheraz Sheikh

January 18, 2019

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

- Mike09

I just purchased a new BMW X1 , my first dealing with this dealership. I was greeted by Hadi Eslami, who was totally a true pleasure to work with. There was absolutely no pressure to test drive and talk about the numbers. This man was a true gentleman , professional in every way. I also dealt with Jano Letaif, one of the sales managers, who also did not pressure me in any way to buy, was totally pleasant and we both 'gave a bit' thus concluding the deal. I also have to mention Dylan Scharff, who was my product specialist at time of delivery. He was totally knowledgable about every feature of the car, including items that I never would have known that were in the car and how to work them. He did not rush me and is a true bmw 'genius' In closing Hadi, I can see why you have been there for 16 years, a real person who takes away the old car salesmen stigma, happy anniversary to you!

Hadi Eslami
Jano Letaif
Other Employees : DYLAN SCHARFF

January 10, 2019

"Great dealer with a fantastic service director"

- mikesebastian

Matt, the service director, went above and beyond to help me resolve an issue. He was very responsive and friendly. I can't say enough good things about how happy I am with the service I received. This is a top notch dealer with top notch personnel.

Matt Krappe

January 06, 2019

"Did not put any oil back into my engine "

- bostonreguy

Almost had an engine failure after I picked my car up from having a new gasget replaced as I was driving the warning lihht went off on my dashboard saying the car was “dangerously low on oil” total jole right? Noooo I returned to service department the service rep apologized had the car runnee fill my enfine with some strat cans of oil he found laying sround in the service bay what a joke and the price for all of this was over $900 the service department is ripoff city I have had my BMW serviced here before I should have known better

Higor Teixeira