Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 13, 2017

"Great customer service"

- ScottA

Jing helped my wife and I lease a new 2017 530 and I couldn’t be happier with how the process went. He was professional from the start and flexible with us needing to come into the dealership multiple times as we looked at different vehicles. As I was looking for a car they did not have in their inventory, Jing and Herb Chambers of Boston did a great job locating and securing the exact car I was looking for. Since the purchase, Jing has continued to reach out and make sure things are going well over the first few weeks and make himself, and the dealership, available for any wants, needs, or questions. I would highly recommend both the dealership and Jing.

Jing Lau

October 12, 2017

"The Best There Is!"

- ShawnAhern

I have been a client of Herb Chambers BMW of Boston for the last 9 years. Besides providing me with the Ultimate Driving Machine, these folks also do an amazing job with the customer service. From the moment I pull down the driveway, until I leave, all interactions with their staff are excellent. You can certainly tell that Herb Chambers makes their customers experience top priority. Luckily the only times I have had to visit the service center are generally for routine service and just about every time I have been there the last few years, I have worked with Nick Mitrano. He is a pleasure to work with and very detailed as a service advisor, he also makes sure I always have a ride or loaner. He also keeps me up to date on the repairs during the day. I'm sure the advisors deal with hundreds of customers per week, yet are able to provide friendly, and comfortable service. Also shout out to my always awesome, and amazing leasing agent Kevin Bugbee. Kevin has become a friend over my years with Herb Chambers BMW of Boston and simply goes above and beyond in every facet imaginable. He is a true professional. I couldn't ask to work with two better people at Herb Chambers! Awesome work!

Nick Mitrano

October 12, 2017

"Always consistent and dependable high quality service!"

- PF

This the 5-6th BMW that I’ve bought from Kevin. I don’t even think of calling anyone but Kevin because I know he’s going to provide the best service. I always end up getting what I want, and it’s painless!! It’s how sales and service should work! He cares a lot about his clients, and he’s an asset to Herb Chambers overall!!

New 2017 BMW X3, $47448