Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Nick Mitrano

November 12, 2018

"Changed my "

- veedubgli

It was time for a new vehicle and was absolutely dreading the process of buying a new car. I did a ton of research on the X3 m40i and was pretty well decided on what I wanted. Prior to arriving at Herb Chambers BMW, I had visited almost every dealer in Massachusetts. None of which I felt comfortable at. Ahmed not only made the experience pleasant and smooth, he was able to correct years worth of negative experiences. Thank you Ahmed!

Ahmed Jabrane

November 08, 2018

"Fantastic Experience Once Again!"

- jswhite45

I just purchased my 2nd BMW from Kevin and he is simply the best car salesman I have ever had. I have owned 15+ cars over the years and it is very rare to get a salesman who is very profession, direct and doesn't give you all the BS. Kevin is also a wonderful person and make the car buying experience significantly less stressful than my past experiences at other dealerships. Giovanni was also very helpful in making the deal happen. I can be a bit demanding at times..... :) It was such a great experience that I recommended Kevin to my mom and she bought a car from him as well. She has always been intimidated by car dealerships (as most people are) and Kevin made her feel right at home. I would likely recommend working with Kevin and I will continue to refer him to others. I, sincerely, appreciate everything Kevin and Giovanni! Have a wonderful holiday season and I will definitely be back for my next vehicle!

Giovanni Tosti

November 08, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- Eugene Kwan

I had an excellent experience with Mr. Bugbee. I came in wanting to buy an X3 but I didn't want to be sold anything extra or go through the usual dog and pony show. We went for a couple test drives, looked at some options, and arrived at a fair price in just two visits to the dealership. While I was waiting for the new car to be delivered, my old car needed emergency repairs. Mr. Bugbee took my car to be fixed for me and personally handled all the annoying details of registration transfer, trade-in, insurance, etc. He followed up with me several times after I got the car to make sure I was happy. I'm currently having a minor issue with the car, and he's helping me deal with it. I would highly recommend him. He's also quite a funny guy!

Nick Mitrano