Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Ahmed  Jabrane, BMW Client Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Ahmed Jabrane

BMW Client Advisor

September 25, 2018

"Feeling taken care of thanks to Jing Lau"

- Kmil110

So far this is my second experience buying a BMW. I had the most enjoyable experience with Jing. He was honest, personable, and relaxed. I was able to make an informed decision financially while choosing a car I would enjoy the most. Jing was extremely knowledgeable and the whole experience was actually fun. I was able to find my car and be driving in it two days from each other. I want to thank you Jing, and I will buying my cars from you from now on! Please do yourself a favor and request to work with Jing, either first time buyer or an experienced buyer.... He is the man. See you in a few years Jing.

Jing Lau

September 24, 2018

"She made it possible."

- Ali Akar

skip all the other BMW dealerships and go straight to Herb Chambers if you would like to save time for yourself. Before we purchased our car, I probably contacted all the other BMW dealerships in New England. If I had to compare, our Herb Chambers BMW experience was exceptional. Special thanks to Jano Letaif and Ahmed Jabrane.

Ahmed Jabrane
Jano Letaif

September 23, 2018

"Excellent experience all around - both sales and finance"

- Susan

Kevin was knowledgable, professional and demonstrated a strong understanding of what I was looking for. I purchased a car I had no interest in. We drove several and Kevin suggested I drive the X3 which I has hesitant about. The drive and the car exceeded my expectations. He knows his cars and his customers.

Kevin Bugbee