Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Corey Stewart, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Corey Stewart

Sales & Leasing Consultant
4.3
Kevin Fitzpatrick, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 28, 2018

"Exceptional Staff and Customer Service ! "

- Carreiro158

I’ve never had quite the experience at any other dealership until the minute I walked threw Herb Chanmbers Chevy’s doors ! Mr Clinton Gerrish, my sales rep. was not only welcoming, yet knowledgeable and consciencious of my needs. To ice the cake, Bobby Haddad from Finance made my miracle happen ! Knowingly being upside down on my previous loan, and attempting to achieve a comfortable monthly payment with average credit Bobby made things happen ! Even on their days off both of my reps were by my side every step of the way until I drove off the lot. The amount of respect and no hassle experience I achieved here with Mr Clinton and Bobby was like no other ! My go to team now and in the future ! I recommend anyone looking for a hassle/struggle free experience and even those with doubt in many situations this team can make some magic happen ! Clinton and Bobby I couldn’t thank you guys enough ! I never write reviews but this one was necessary ! Keep up the great work guys !

Clinton Gerrish

August 28, 2018

"As I was driving away with my new Vette I felt awesome"

- FR

I worked with Bobby while doing the closing buying a new Corvette C7. Bobby and his staff were just amazing. He took the time to explain to me the terms and even help getting some additional services that will help me with the whole experience of owning a new Vehicle. I asked for some special request and not only Bobby deliver but surpassed my expectations. I really like this Gentleman, he is bright, smart, cares, insightful, genuine nice and super helpful. I wish the best and keep in touch. REDS

August 23, 2018

"2018 Chevy Volt"

- Mwootan

I’d like to give a special thank you to Kevin Fitzpatrick for helping me lease my 2018 Chevy Volt! Kevin made the process seamless, and he even showed me a couple features on my new car I didn’t know I had. I would highly recommend any family or friends looking for a Chevrolet to make an appointment to see Kevin! 😎

Kevin Fitzpatrick