Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

4.3
Corey Upton, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Corey Upton

4.3
Kevin Fitzpatrick, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 20, 2018

"inconsiderate"

- Ricky Lionheart

My experience with Mr. Stewart was not the best. I told him that since I'm a college student who only rely on students loans, I was looking a monthly lease payment meeting my budget, which is what I would expect out of Cruze that has old fashion wheel cover (tyre), doesn't have in/off power bottom, and don't open the roof, .. Obviously, he didn't care about that, but just to make the best deal possible for his own interest. I ended finding the same car on their webpage days later, 3 times lower than what he was charging me... Had I seen that before hand, I would have never gone with them.

May 21, 2018

"Multiple Repairs"

- ChefChrisDay

I've brought my 2013 Sonic here for repairs as it's conveniently located near the Enterprise dealership that I also deal with. From insurance/warranty claims and general repairs my experiences have all been the same. Mostly I feel that they're just too busy and not staffed properly. In my opinion there needs to be better systems and management oversight as oftentimes I do not get a phone call when work is complete and typically when I bring in my car be it for an appointment or not it always takes a long time for me to be seen by someone. Prices seem fair and I'd rather my work be done by a dealership with certified mechanics. Thoroughness of work is also an issue as I've had different problems arise that seem to be interconnected and of course they crop up after the fact. Perhaps had I bought a better vehicle (i.e. not a Sonic) I wouldn't have half the issues in general. Overall: Workmanship: 3 Speed of service: 1 Customer service: 1 Price: 3

Bill, Kristin

May 10, 2018

"Flawless experiance buying my new Tahoe"

- Bill Wood

I dealt with Clinton Gerrish, Corey Stewart, Cory Upton, and Zashary Santiago. I also had help from Bobby Haddad, and Kevin Fitzpatrick with programing features. ALL these guys were great to deal with. All regular guys, easy to talk to, no pressure, which made for a very comfortable experience. I have also dealt with Kristen in Service in the past who is another A+ player. Thank you! Bill Wood

Kevin Fitzpatrick