Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Corey Stewart, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Corey Stewart

Sales & Leasing Consultant
4.3
Kevin Fitzpatrick, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 07, 2018

"Genuinely providing exceptional customer satisfaction"

- FR

Hello All, Genuinely providing exceptional customer service and great satisfaction; it is what I experienced after bringing my car for service at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers. I didn't write this review sooner because I wanted to find the correct words to simplify my deep satisfaction. I want to thanks Eduart Lela for connecting me with John Tammaro. Indeed, John showed appreciation and importance in addressed all my concern and found the solutions to the issue with my vehicle. Again many thanks and enjoy the coming holidays. FR

John Tammaro, Eduart Lela and Scott

November 19, 2018

"Buying a new equinox’s 2019 from Saria Ech-Chergui"

- Art

I bought a new car from the best sales person I’ve done deals with I have bought many of new cars but this experience was by far the best My sales person was Saria Ech-Chergui. She was the best. I recommend he to everyone she is very knowledgeable in her cars I rate her as a 10 out of 10

Saria Ech-Chergui

September 28, 2018

"Exceptional Staff and Customer Service ! "

- Carreiro158

I’ve never had quite the experience at any other dealership until the minute I walked threw Herb Chanmbers Chevy’s doors ! Mr Clinton Gerrish, my sales rep. was not only welcoming, yet knowledgeable and consciencious of my needs. To ice the cake, Bobby Haddad from Finance made my miracle happen ! Knowingly being upside down on my previous loan, and attempting to achieve a comfortable monthly payment with average credit Bobby made things happen ! Even on their days off both of my reps were by my side every step of the way until I drove off the lot. The amount of respect and no hassle experience I achieved here with Mr Clinton and Bobby was like no other ! My go to team now and in the future ! I recommend anyone looking for a hassle/struggle free experience and even those with doubt in many situations this team can make some magic happen ! Clinton and Bobby I couldn’t thank you guys enough ! I never write reviews but this one was necessary ! Keep up the great work guys !

Clinton Gerrish