Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Diego Barreto, Service Manager, Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington

Service Manager

October 18, 2018

"No hassle, stress-free experience"

- mainegirl

I was interested in a Kia Sorento so I visited the Kia dealership in Burlington. I was introduced to Ramon Amill. I was extremely pleased with Ramon. He was very laid back and low key. Just what I want in a car dealer. He let me test drive a Sorento and then I noticed a Sportage which I was very interested in. He took the time to go over all the details of each car. I drove both and came back the next day to drive them again. He was extremely patient and informative. I had many questions about each car and he took the time to answer each and every question without being annoyed or pushy to sell me a car. I ended up buying the Sportage and so far, I LOVE it!! If you are looking for a no- hassle experience , go see Ramon. He is awesome. On a last note, I find the financing process experience somewhat along the lines of a bad root canal. the financing process was a breeze! I dealt with Stu Sterling and he made the process painless. He went over all my options and made sure I understood every part of the process. I am truly impressed with everyone at Kia of Burlington.

Ramon Amilll
Carlos Fonseca
Other Employees : Stu Sterling

October 16, 2018

"5+ years of excellent service and friendly caring people"

- annt

More than satisfied with my entire experience from purchasing the car from Tom O'Donnell to the great service from Diego Barreto and his crew. Always professional, always genuine and always caring.

Tom O’Donnell

September 12, 2018

"Buy your car here, get it serviced elsewhere."

- lefos

I bought an Optima here back in 2015, and have had it serviced(oil changes, tire rotations) ever since. They just lost a customer over a $15 part that takes 5 minutes to replace. Pros: Service and Sales staff were very nice. Get a wash and vacuum with any service(including an oil change) Prices are good Cons: The technicians don't care about your vehicle. I brought my car in because a piece of trim fell off the car and was under warranty. I still had the broken part, in case they needed to see what I was talking about, and instead of replacing the part, they just glued the broken damaged one back on, and it wasn't even done well... It wasn't lined up at all with the rest of the trim(very noticeable at a distance) and was scratched and damaged. I brought my car back today, and again, asked for this part to be replaced, the repair looks good, and since it was a warranty part, I wasn't charged. But they then left my car unlocked with the windows open in front of the service station.... In the middle of a rain storm... Thankfully I showed up just as it finished(coincidence, they didn't call), but if I had been 10 minutes later, it started raining really hard and this would have been worse. In short, the technicians have no pride in their work, and don't respect your vehicle. Go elsewhere.

John Francis