Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon

Eric Castillo

December 11, 2018

"Always pleasurable"

- Butter Pecan

Welp, let me begin with" I'm not a dealership atmosphere kind of girl" my past experiences have never been anything like the ones I receive when I see my service advisor James B. James is down to earth, he doesn't make me feel pressured or anxious. He listens to your concerns and works with you to get the services needed for your vehicle. It's Always a pleasurable and stress free experience when I see James.

James Burbine

December 06, 2018

"My Experience at Lexus with Rene La Paz"

- Ricardo Gom

Rene La Paz is the person you must go to. He is really knowledgeable, very understanding guy that will help you get what you need. I had a very unique situation. It was almost impossible for me to get a car. Huge negative equity, no a lot of money down, and other things. I’m still impressed by how much Rene La Paz knows about the industry and how he was able to find my dream car, at a price and monthly payment that works for me. Thank you! If you are looking for a car, questions about a vehicle, services, Rene La Paz is your go to person! Thank you so much, for making my car shopping experience fun, quick and most importantly successful.

Kolls Oloko

December 04, 2018

"Great experience first time buying"

- SWilliam

As a first time car buyer, I couldn't have had a better experience than the one I had with Rene LaPaz at the Herb Chambers Lexus in Sharon. I was in a car accident and my car was totaled so I was driving a rental. The person who hit me had State Farm (whom I had a terrible experience with...) and they wouldn't cover the rental for long. Needless to say, buying a car was stressful and I was losing money on the rental by the day. I put a 'hold' on a car but upon further examination of the CarFax, I wasn't comfortable buying it. I decided to look at Lexus's website as a friend had suggested Rene as an honest car salesman who would 'treat me right' and 'tell me the truth' about the car/what I could expect. I had narrowed my search down to a 2015 or 2016 Audi A3. I didn't think the Lexus dealership would have any used Audi's, but low and behold they did when I checked (the A3 too!) Taking this as a sign, I went in and met Rene and drove the car. I said I would have to think about it (it wasn't in my first pick color and didn't have every feature I was looking for) and he completely understood... One of the features was the car's lack of a reverse camera, but he said I could always install that in the future if I wanted to... Fast forward a week or so later and I came back for a second test drive. This time he let me take the car myself with my friend who had driven me to the dealership (I had returned the rental). This was the first time I was given this opportunity by a salesperson (I had been to 3 other locations at this point) and it certainly made me feel more comfortable in the car. Considering the mileage, reasonable (no-haggle at Herb) price and how comfortable I felt in the car, I decided this was the car I was going to go with. Again, I was a first-time car buyer, so the process was new to me, but Rene made it feel seamless. Buying a car from someone you trust is really comforting. I have been driving the car for a few months now, the color has grown on me, the car drives incredibly smooth, and my friends and family are still jealous - so I feel pretty good about it! Rene ordered a special holder for my front plate so that it wouldn't damage the car, I went back to get that installed free of charge. Got a free car wash too. They have free wifi, coffee, and food as you wait for your car to be serviced. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Herb Chambers Lexus in Sharon. Ask for Rene LaPaz!

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $32998