Herb Chambers Maserati of Boston

Bill Oldmixon, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Maserati of Boston

Bill Oldmixon

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 31, 2018

"Do not sign any lease with ally financing read yelp first "

- Yury

Do not lease or sign with Ally .3 years ago I leased a car Maserati Ghibli from this dealership. At this time, it was a sales team who knew about the car and looked like they have been interested in customer satisfaction . In the next 3 years of this lease, all of this people disappeared and a service disappeared as well. At one time, they took my car for regular Maintance service and kept for it for a week without loner car to offer and I paid lease for a week without having a car. Every time when had to use the service there was some kind mistake. Once I came to look for a new Levante and sales person even did not know basics about a car . But worse came at the end of the lease. I had two other cars to drive, so I kept the Maserati,basically as an exotic car with very little use. I had more then 12000 miles unused. It was a car in a perfect condition. I got a letter from Maserati to do a pre inspection at the end of the lease, when I called the dealership they said its not necessary. In May, I went oversees and I asked my wife to return the car about 3 weeks before lease expired . She returned the car and has been told that everything fine, but the dealership didn’t return or cancel car plates for 2 months. Just accidentally I found out later that I still paying the insurance on returned vehicle and the plates never been returned. The worse came later, l received a letter from financing company claiming nonexisting excess wear and tear absolutely made up story for $1460.94. I completely deny these charges and would like to be reimbursed my security deposit and one month of the completely unnecessary charges for the insurance. Three weeks after the car was returned some kind of a so called third party without a client present made up a false assessment about exsess wear and it looks to me like an extortion. I actually liked a car and was thinking about leasing a Levante, but after that will never do.I have been leasing cars for many years and never had this kind of experience. Ally financing are complete crooks and dealership knows about them for sure , being in one bed with them they just helping them to screw you.Do not lease do not sign with Ally financing

Rich Geremia
2.0
Other Employees : Maz

July 30, 2017

"Great personalized experience at Herb Chambers Maserati"

- Naheed Usmani

I got my 2017 Ghibli Maserati Thanks to Joyce Zavolas who made the experience so easy, Joyce is a wonderful and professional person to deal with. She helped me drive all different sedans, till I found the one I liked the best. She provided door to door service, explained all the car features, programmed the garage door (a challenge with all my previous cars).

Marty, Joyce Zavolas

June 30, 2017

"Easy to work with "

- Volvolife

Thank you to Fady and Marty for making this a positive service experience! I was very pleased with the service and would recommend this dealership for both sales and service to others- commmunication between the teams in on point, and this has been an overall positive experience!

Fady