Herb Easley Motors Inc.

1125 Central E Fwy, Wichita Falls, Texas 76306

279 Reviews of Herb Easley Motors Inc.

June 15, 2018

"Herb Easley "

- Crisinthia

Mike Fairchild got me into something that I really liked and at an affordable price. He was very kind and patient through the long process of buying a car. If you ever need to buy a car definitely go see Mike, Chris McNeil, and Tyke at Herb Easly.

Mike Fairchild
Chris McNeal
June 11, 2018

"New car shopping"

- Lwebster2

Jon and Chris came out and greeted me and asked if they could help I told them I had been looking at the treverse and Tahoe they asked wich one I preferred I said the Tahoe I was on my lunch break and had to get back to work Jon told me he thought he could fix me up to give him a little bit he called me about an hour later with the good news I showed up and then he had mark who is very knowledgeable of the vehicles to go over everything with me hshowed me all the new perks of my new Tahoe everybody there is very friendly and helpful

Mark Campbell
Flynn Terry
Chris Villalobos
John Franco
June 08, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Review

Rashad was very helpful. We made the deal very quick with no hassle. I wanted a reliable truck for my son and they delivered. We are very happy with our purchase.

June 07, 2018

"Amber "

- Roxzanjane

Amber did a great job! She took care of most everything so I didn’t have to sit up there for hours. I’m not very patient. Tyke was great.. he explained everything well. They went out of there way to make it happen for me! Even got some extras :) they guy in the front was amazing as well!

Amber Harrison
June 06, 2018

"Very good"

- Truck

Very good feeling, treated very good, and Rashaad answered all my questions. Yes a very good experience. I will recommend this dealership. A very good experience with

June 03, 2018

"Very helpful. Easy to get along with"

- So

It was a great experience and Very welcoming, nice vehicles and just over all great service. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Thank you

June 01, 2018

"Reviewing the dealership not Charles Bowden"

- simpyj

Your review is asking for a review of the dealership, not our salesman. But I will add at this point our salesman Charles Bowden could not have been any better in any way. I give him a big thank you and would deal with him again. Trying to rate the dealership at this point can't be done. The test of the dealership will come as we progress through the life of the new vehicle.

Charles Bowden
3.0
May 31, 2018

"They work hard to help you with whatever you need. Thank you"

- Georgia

I needed a new SUV in a hurry. Hail damage totaled my car. And I am so picky on what I want. They were so helpful, so nice, and supportive. Thank you Amber Harrison for your awesome help.

Amber Harrison
Derek Matthews
Jack Snoderly
May 31, 2018

"Great service"

- Janessa

Im very satisfied with the service. Very nice people and really appreciate the service. Thanks Jay and Mike Childfair for all the help and everything yall do for us.

Mike Fairchild
Jay Wilson
May 30, 2018

"Amazing customer service!"

- Deeg08

Big thanks to Patrick for all the hard work and doing everything he could to help out. Thank you to Jason jinks for finishing our deal! Amazing customer service and perseverance!

Jason Jinks