Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Service Advisor/ASM
Jeremy  Cooney, Sales Associate, Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Jeremy Cooney

November 09, 2018

"A Great Deal and a Positive Experience!"

- F150Proud

It is everything you want in a dealership; honest, informative and professional salesman. Michael Lanci went the extra mile and gave us a great deal.

November 07, 2018

"Easy to work with..."

- KJS

The only dealer, among the dozen I called, to give me a price that made sense was Parkville. I drove down from Boston and they made the process quick & easy, which was important, since I still needed to drive back. Again, I called several dealers in New England and a few going down the coast in DC, Philly and NJ. None of them came close in price for the same vehicle. It's the only reason I agreed to drive 800 miles for a car.

Fred Leavitt
Dan Langford

November 07, 2018

"Great experience !"

- bigbear

I had been in an auto accident which totaled my 2006 Toyota Tundra pick up. I was in need to purchase another pick up truck, and had my eye on the Ford E150. After setting up 10 different appoints with dealerships, from Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Spring and Mananas, Heritage was our first stop to start our test drive. After our initial test drive with the Ford F150, Michael knew what we were looking for, and made a suggestion for us to at least try the Dodge Ram. Once we put the Ram to the test, it was decided we need not search anymore. We purchased that right away. The process was excellent, to start with Michael, then to the financial team, and then to customer service for the final signing of the forms. The whole experience was a pleasure, and I could not be happier with our purchase.

Michael Lanci
Other Employees : I was more focused on the purchase of my truck, and not the names. Michael Lanci knows the team I met and persons involved in our purchase, a 5 Star rating for all.

Used 2017 Ford Mustang, $27477