Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parkville

Brad Scammell

September 26, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- tammy wozniak

Brian Perry went above and beyond with his service for our Jeep Renegade. The Heritage dealership beat PA prices by thousands of dollars and delivered the car to PA for us. No gimmicks and no surprises just a great deal and service our our new Jeep Renegade latitude.

Brian Perry

September 25, 2017

"Recently Purchased JEEP Renegade "

- riddlebox101

I live a good hour or so away from Heritage, however due to the amazing reviews on Auto Trader I decided to make the trip and could not be happier. The dealership itself was very clean and tidy, and my salesmen Nik already had the car I inquired about pulled around and ready. I took the test drive and loved the JEEP, than it came down to working the numbers. I have to say I believe I received a fair trade in value for my old car, between the work that needed to be done to sell it, it was a decent offer. Nik took the time to sit down and go over basically every term length and kept working with the numbers to see what would be best for me. When it came down to finance, Jason was also a pleasure to work with, I knew what I wanted or didn't want as far as service and finances. He was not overly pushy to get me to add on services, he made appropriate suggestions, but left me to my own decisions. Both of these associates are newer to Heritage ( so they don't have as many reviews), but please don't hesitate to ask for them. I also received a 75 dollar gift card towards gas for my visit. I highly recommend Heritage.

Nik Bratton
Jason Cox

September 23, 2017

"Great experience "

- RickRuth

I was on the hunt for a new vehicle and was directed here by a friend. Jason Grimm and Jeremy Cooney where more than helpful and made my experience so easy I didn't know how to act when I left 2 hours later in my Brand new Jeep Renegade. Top knotch Salesman and Finance manager.

Jeremy Cooney