Heritage Honda Westminster

Robert Mason, Sales Associate, Heritage Honda Westminster

Robert Mason

Sales Associate

July 06, 2018

"new 2018 honda Pilot Purchase went smooth"

- Happy Pilot Owner

My experience was good and they were very professional. Ernie Kosmakos was the salesman and made sure I was happy with everything and explained a lot about the car. Ernie was very patient as I test drove 2 different cars and looked at 2 others. Everyone I dealt with did a good job and made sure I was happy. I selected this location based on the reviews and was very happy I did so. Would recommend them for sure.

Bill Spradbrow

July 06, 2018

"Extraordinary Experience"

- Mark G

I was referred to Heritage Honda Westminster by a close friend who spoke highly of Robert Lee and his team. I was not disappointed. Robert greeted me on very short notice and took the time to understand my needs and my buying style. I knew what I wanted and he was able to check every box and deliver the car I wanted at a very fair price. Robert introduced me to Ryan to take me through the purchasing process and Ryan was fabulous as well. He was knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and prepared. The experience was very smooth. And I can't forget Gregg (with two 'G's as he joked when I was asking who the check should be made out to)! Getting through the financial portion of the transaction was just as professional as my time with Robert and Ryan. No doubt that HHW has earned a customer for life.

Ryan Craig
Robert Lee

July 02, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Psunurse08

We had a wonderful experience at Heritage Honda when purchasing our new Honda Pilot. Everyone was friendly and courteous, especially Ernie! He thoroughly explained the features of the car to us in great detail and we felt like he became a new friend of ours by the end of the process. We had our 2 kids with us the whole time, and everyone was very patient with us. Would highly recommend this dealership to others!

Used 2017 Kia Sorento

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157