Heritage Honda Westminster

Sales Associate

October 17, 2017

"Stopped in for service"

- Mb55

Great place with high quality service. Needed some quick assistance and they were very accommodating. Same day drop in and same day service available. I will definitely use their services in the future.

October 16, 2017

"Exceeded Service"

- GTmanatee

Excellent effective communications by Mike. Truthful, all brake options with possible concerns for corrections. Service team, good work too, car ready to go in as schedule. Thanks for exceeding my expectations for service and repair.

October 13, 2017

"Best experience!!!"

- Olesek

The best experience I could image. Dealt with Erinie in sales, Bill his manager and Aaron in finance. They could not have been a better team to deal with. I HATE the mere thought of going to buy a car the back and forth haggling, the total waste of time. Not here with this group. I appreciated the honesty and consultative approach. I had done my homework prior to going in and visited other high pressure Honda dealers and simply walked out. To be honest I had no intentions of buying the car here but they laid out the inital price which was very fair (lower than others), when I said I had to leave by a specific time for my daughter they watched the clock and told me i needed to go and simple asked if I would come back... what?!?!?! There was no BS back and forth no pressure all they did was give me options and recommendations. Amazing team, dealership who earned my respect and gave me a great deal and experience.

Ernie Kosmakos

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157