Heritage Honda Westminster

Service Advisor/ASM

April 16, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Caroline

We went to the dealership to price a new Honda & we were so very fortunate to have Nathan Reuschlein as our sales man. He showed & explained the models in great detail. We picked out a Honda CR-V & he then went thru all the features & options with us & was very down to earth with us & so patient in making sure the car we picked was right for us. We love our new Honda & Nathan has continued to be a great resource for us with any questions we have had. He made it a very pleasant experience for us

Nathan Reuschlein

April 11, 2018

"Pilot"

- Pilot2018

Excellent service. I was favorably impressed by the experience. I highly recommend this dealer; they went over and above all my expectations of the car purchase process.

Alex Peterson
Robert Lee

April 06, 2018

"I drove from Richmond to Westminster for the best deal!"

- Hondafitbuyer

I love this car!The service level and competitive pricing made the drive totally worth it! Elijah and Robert were so quick to respond to my questions. The price was $2000 LESS than what I could find in Richmond and the financing was 3% LESS than what I was being offered elsewhere. Overall, top notch.

Elijah Wingate

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157