Heritage Honda Westminster

Brent White

January 23, 2018

"Hassle-Free Purchase"

- AR021884

After shopping around for a new car at a few local dealerships and being a bit underwhelmed by the experiences, I decided to give Heritage Honda a try. The service at Heritage was a huge improvement. Ernie Kosmakos was extremely helpful and friendly, and focused on getting me what I wanted, while some of the other dealers seemed to prefer playing games and getting my personal information before even showing me what was on their lot. Ernie and his co-workers Aaron Ringgold and Bill Spradbrow helped me quickly get the exact car I was looking for at a great price without any nonsense. I was also pleasantly surprised by the price I got on my trade-in. I would definitely recommend Heritage Honda Westminster to anybody looking for a new car. I had a smooth process and I will definitely be back for my next car in the future!

Ernie Kosmakos
Aaron Ringgold
Bill Spradbrow

January 08, 2018

"Run from this Dealership unless you go for service."

- Fluffiek@gmail.com

A Series of Horrendous events. My family was in the market for a Minivan. My mother had a wonderful experience at this dealership and referred me. I called ahead of time and spoke with Jeremy in Service because I had some general service questions. He was amazing. I soon received a call from the General Manager Robert Lee. I told him what I was looking for and made an appointment for the next day. I live very far away, but had great expectations. This is where it all goes wrong in an epic way. When my family arrived, there was not one minivan available for me to test drive. Honda currently has a recall and cannot sell their own certified Minivans. I was asked to go to lunch and one would be brought to the dealership. It took five hours to get the car there, because the car was far away. They never called to tell me it had arrived. I called them as I was leaving to go back home. My children and mother were all disgusted by this point. My salesman was Doug. He was terrible and offensive to myself and my mother. He was cold, nasty, disengaged, and resentful that he was selected for the sale. He did not give me directions on the test drive or answer any of my questions. When I pressed him for information about the car, he told me HE HAD TO CONCENTRATE, OR HE GETS CAR SICK. REALLY REALLY, YOU ARE A CAR SALESMAN! When we got back to the dealership, the same tone continued. I was never asked about my financing, money down, or trade in. I was told a package was being put together. Without my information. I was packing up my family at this point, when my mother requested the General Manager intervene on our behalf. This was pointless. Robert Lee was condescending and patronizing at best. The minivan was way overpriced, and he knew it. He offered to come down $200.00 in the price. That is despicable and insulting. As we were leaving, I told him if he had a change of heart, I already had financing and he should call me. He told me " I am not your SANTA CLAUS". This was one of the most unprofessional things I have ever heard. My mother was appalled by the treatment I was receiving. Robert Lee had the nerve to tell my mother that if I brought the car, he would give her an oil change. He can keep his oil change. The next day I received a series of calls from the dealership. The treatment we received was revolting, but the information from the finance manager made my stomach turn. It was revealed to me that the minivan I waited 5 hours for was on the way to auction. It had been sitting on the lot for 109 days. So, you wasted 7 hours of my family’s life, for nothing. This was just some sick game Robert Lee was playing with me. To make a horrifying situation worse, I received a spreadsheet from Robert Lee, with all the minivans at his competitor's dealerships. You treat me like trash and then tell me to buy from your competition. Thank you. I took your advice and did just that the next day. I was going to wait until after Christmas to continue my search, but not after Robert Lee disrespected and purposely wasted 7 hours of my precious time. I was more determined than ever. Sheehy Nissan in Glen Burnie was amazing. If you are in the Market for a New or Used car call Josh and Tell him Kimbie sent you. He treated me and my family like his own. Guess what SANTA delivered in a big way. Update: Robert Lee had a lady call from the dealership to ask if I was still in the market. How dare you call me. Then he called me to tell me how much of a Christian he was. Leave God out of your appalling, awful behavior. In addition, stop asking Women if they are impressed by the color of the car. It is degrading and antiquated to think women cannot research, negotiate, and purchase a vehicle.

Douglas Daryman
Jeremy Dedmon
Robert Lee

January 04, 2018

"Satisfied customer!"

- acoleman1

All of the employees were courteous, friendly and took the time to help me to select the vehicle that was suitable to my needs. I will refer all of my friends to this dealership!

Robert Lee

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157