Heritage Toyota Catonsville

6324 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, Maryland 21228

625 Reviews of Heritage Toyota Catonsville

January 13, 2019

"Jay Mboh at Heritage, Catonsville is EXCELLENT!"

- jessyv

My experience buying a car at Heritage was excellent. This is due to Jay Mboh's excellent customer service. He explained everything to me so patiently. He was able to give me a very good deal! He knew everything about my car and answered all my questions. Jay even took me to the car and showed me how to setup everything. I had a very enjoyable experience buying my car.

Jay Mboh

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're very happy to hear Jay was bale to provided you with such a positive car buying experience! We look forward to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Toyota Catonsville

January 05, 2019

"Exemplary service experience"

- poughkmn

I wanted to thank Alec Breslaw for going well beyond the extra mile to help ease my mind after an incident I had in my new Tacoma this past week. I was driving at night several days ago in the rain, and decided at the last moment to pull into a gas station. I didn't know the road and wasn't seeing it very well apparently. To my very unhappy surprise I felt my truck bouncing over a median in the center of the road as I made the left turn into the station. While the truck seemed to be perfectly alright afterwards, I was upset and worried, and realized I should have it inspected as soon as possible to make sure I didn't mangle something underneath. (Spoiler: the truck really was fine. Chalking it up it's tough design!) So anyway, the next day I reached out to Tyler Day (my sales person) and asked if he could help get my truck in for inspection asap. He assured me he would. What I didn't expect however was for Alec in Service to reach out to me at the end of his long day (it was after 8pm!) to make sure my appointment was set. Talk about dedication! I was extremely impressed. He really deserves to be commended for that. The next morning I had the truck in the service bay, thanks to Alec. My peace of mind was immediately restored, and I was not charged a dime for the courtesy. I have met nothing but great people at Heritage in Catonsville, and I felt they gave me a really great deal on my purchase as well. I just want to give credit where it's due. Thank you Alec, thank you Heritage.

Tyler Day
Alec Breslaw
Eric Hammer
Jan 08, 2019 -

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

We're so glad that Alec was able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 24, 2018

"Breach of Trust at Heritage Toyota Catonsville, Maryland"

- Texan

The Toyota Highlander 2016 that I purchased from the Heritage Toyota Catonsville, Maryland was making a noise after starting it. I looked under the hood, it seemed like Water Pump was shaking and hoses were rattling. On December 08, 2018 at 12:30 PM, I took the vehicle to Heritage Toyota dealer for 45,000 factory recommended checkup. I have taken the vehicle for all oil changes and factory recommended maintenances to this dealer since I purchased the vehicle. The service Advisor after checking me in said it was $89 plus taxes but I showed him a different price that dealership has advertised on its website. He said sorry it was a mistake on his part and gave me the website price. I waited inside dealership during service, at the end of service Advisor showed me what was performed and asked me to pay for services. He said everything is perfect, you are good to go. That statement surprised me, I am not a mechanic, but I could hear the noise from engine and could see the water pump shaking. I told advisor about it and he said you should have told us that in advance. I replied, then why I come to you for maintenance and pay for inspection if I diagnose the issue and tell you what is wrong. The maintenance report was inaccurate and misleading, it said all hoses were checked and they are good to go. I asked him to let me speak to a mechanic who performed those tasks mentioned in report. The advisor first argued and said it was my fault that I didn’t tell them about noise in advance. He then agreed to get vehicle re-checked by a foreman. After 30 minutes or so he came and said yes highlander’s water pump is not good and the mechanic ignored to ask foreman about it. Advisor said good news is that it’s still under warranty, so we will fix it at no cost and they did. In my view, this is a big breach of trust. I have trusted this dealer for years and now it shows that they even didn’t do a basic checkup recommended by factory and were misleading me. I would have been on road somewhere with my family and water pump would have not worked and leaked everything. This was a huge safety risk and issue. The services performed by dealer were not good or not performed at all. This shows that dealer probably never performed any factory recommended services in past either and didn’t change oil or rotated tires. In two years the tires went bad and I changed it. Brakes went bad and I changed pads. All those under 40k miles were surprising. I ask you to look into it and tell me how you are performing your quality control checks and why are your reports misleading? You have jeopardized our safety and charged me for year for the services you have not performed. I have all the receipts and documents showing what I have said in this letter. I also have a copy of your checklist showing everything is perfect and was performed for 45k miles and nothing was wrong with it.

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

While many customers would not have taken the time to write, we appreciate the fact you shared your experience with us, to help make us better. Also, thank you for taking our call and giving us an opportunity to discuss your experience at Heritage Toyota Catonsville. The first impression you receive of our dealership is important to us and we sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations and any resulting inconvenience. We have reviewed your comments with our management team and our sales staff and they will use this information to improve their processes. Should you wish to discuss your experience in further detail or have additional vehicle needs please contact our Service Manager, Ron Filling, at rfilling@mileone.com or 410.818.1053. Thank you.

December 20, 2018

"Excellent new purchase experience working with Tyler Day"

- poughkmn

Recently went shopping for a Tacoma. Worked with Tyler. He certainly went all out in working for my business. Very nice guy, knowledgeable. and hard working. I really felt at ease throughout the process. The negotiation was low stress. Had a similar pleasant experience with Eric, the business manager. I'd recommend this dealer and these folks.

Tyler Day
Eric Hammer
Dec 21, 2018 -

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

Hello, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

December 19, 2018

"Poor Customer Service"

- Customer1949

I entered this Dealership to inquire about purchasing a SUV. The salesperson (Austin Powers) I initially made contact with was extremely unprofessional. I eventually ended up speaking with the GM Andre Turner who seemed totally disinterested in making a sale of a vehicle. After several minutes of running around I was provided a printout of a price for the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. Needless to say, I understand why the salesman at this dealership are unprofessional because it starts at the TOP! Heritage needs to re-train the entire staff at this dealership on what GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE looks like. This is what sets dealerships apart. I suggest you send a secret shopper into the dealership and I guarantee that YOU will see what I am talking about.

Austin Powers
Andre Turner

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

Thank you for stopping in at Heritage Toyota Catonsville. The first impression you receive of our dealership is important to us and we sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations and any resulting inconvenience. We have reviewed your comments with our management team and our sales staff and they will use this information to make the process better. Heritage Toyota Catonsville would like to understand your situation in more detail but have been unsuccessful in locating your contact information. At your earliest convenience, please contact our General Manager, Andre Turner, at aturner@mileone.com or 443.341.8619 as we want to ensure your sales or service experience is consistent with the high standards that match our reputation. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

December 15, 2018

"Crystel was amazingly helpful. She made our experience pheno"

- liebmasj@gmail.com

Please acknowledge Crystal. She was culturally sensitive and incredibly helpful!!! I would come back just because of her! She was fantastic. Thanks for the amazing service!

Crystal Pierre
Dec 20, 2018 -

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Toyota Catonsville! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

December 09, 2018

"New Tires Service"

- Damilare3

I came in to get a new set of tires for my Camry. Alex is always the service rep that I work with. She is extremely helpful and informative! She explained all my tire options and was really patience with me. I would recommend her to anyone coming into Toyota Catonsville for service!

Alexandra Sanderson
Dec 12, 2018 -

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We hope you have a great day!

December 01, 2018

"Great Service "

- Duncan Girl

Robin always goes above and beyond. She makes you feel so welcome. She kept me informed on what was going on with my vehicle and made very good recommendations. I always ask to work with her. Thank you Robin

Robin Yokum
Dec 04, 2018 -

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Toyota Catonsville! We hope to see you back again in the future! Take care!

November 19, 2018

"Alexandra Sanderson - service advisor"

- Tmccray81

Alexandra Sanderson my service advisor at Heritage. She was such a pleasure to work with. She showed great concern, and made feel a sense of comfort. She's a prime example of what customer service is all about. Thank you. The entire staff @Heritage are awesome. Thanks again for going above the call of duty to satisfy your customers. Signed a customer for life

James Akinola
3.0
Breanna Yardborough
Andre Turner
Other Employees : Alexandra Sanderson
Nov 21, 2018 -

Heritage Toyota Catonsville responded

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Alexandra and our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 18, 2018

"Fast and easy"

- rgaimaro

Dave Day was great to work with. He was fast and fair with my trade and purchase. I have purchased 3 car from Heritage Toyota in Catonsville and will continue.

Dave Day