Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

Evon Greene

February 17, 2018

"Positive experience"

- Michael Marshall

Mr. McCrey was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and patient. He simply listened to what I needed and accomplished my purchasing goal. Plus, he's just a really nice guy. - Mike Marshall

Levi Lafferty
Eddie McCrey

February 13, 2018

"Best Experience Ever !! "

- Baytop2

Over the past few years, I have purchased 2 vechicles from Heritage Toyota Owings Mills and each time I have used Eddie McCrey . Eddie is the best sales rep hands down ! No matter your situation or needs , if it can happen ... Eddie can get it done. Eddie made sure that I was in and out in a timely fashion , he attended to all of my requests and took the time to answer all of my questions . Eddie not only took the time to make sure that I was a satisfied customer but he also took time to engage with my kids and put smiles on their faces . Eddie made sure that the vechicle I wanted and was going to invest in fit the needs for me and my family !! To impress me further , after purchasing my vechicles Eddie made follow up calls to assure that I was a satisfied and happy customer . Shout out to Will who also helped with setting up the different features in my car after purchasing . Great team work ! I will recommend Heritage Toyota Owings Mills to everyone but most importantly .... I will recommend sales rep Eddie McCrey !!

February 13, 2018

"Excellent customer experience"

- Bundy12

Bought a 2018 Tundra. Overall wonderful experience. No stress and saleman Will and Adam from finance made sure all my needs were met. Highly recommend!

Will Brown