Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

Levi  Lafferty, Sales Associate, Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

Levi Lafferty

"Great"

- Jackie23

Dajour was very helpful in assisting me, he saw that all my needs were met in a timely manner.He also helped me understand everything I needed to know beings though this is my first time going to a dealership by myself.

Dajour Durrant

November 10, 2017

"Commendation for Heritage Toyota of Owings Mills, MD"

- Austin

I rate Heritage as excellent for its clean and attractive physical plant, courteous staff, clarity of communication, and, especially, for the gracious and professional service rendered by my sales agent, Carlos Subido. He engaged me and my family in the most enjoyable automotive sales experience we have ever had.

Carlos Subido

"very good service"

- XIAOWANZI

I just finished maintenance for my car and Dajour Durrant is very polite and helpful. He explained everything very clearly and make me very happy!

Dajour Durrant