Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Samantha Hollenbaugh

September 29, 2018

"Car Trouble"

- Annie

David went out of his way to assist me after I had received my Passat from the Vehicle Processing Center in Elkridge where it was stored for a month after being shipped from Germany where our family was stationed with the military. The battery was dead, the Check Engine light on and I had to drive to Pennsylvania and then home to Rhode Island. When I called for assistance, the person taking my call offered an appointment for the following week even after I explained my situation. She forwarded my call to David who immediately understood my predicament and told me to drive over after giving me assurances that the Check Engine light was safe to drive with. With a jump start I drove over to Heritage and was immediately welcomed by the Express Service staff and David who took my car and got it into a work bay. I think I was there a total of 2 hours. The battery required replacement and the engine error code was remedied. I got on the road and made it to both PA and RI without issue. I truly appreciate the assistance David and the rest of Heritage service team provided me. David could have easily told me he could not assist me but listening to my situation he didn’t hesitate to take steps to help. Thank you!

David in Service Department

July 27, 2018

"Had to buy this car"

- JerryP

Nana was a consummate professional. Made it difficult not to buy a vehicle from him, so we did. Too bad VW dosn't make a pickup truck

Nana Adu

July 06, 2018

"Josh OH is the star of this dealership"

- frank the bank

If it were not for Josh I would have gone elsewhere for purchase. I drove from DC bc I was impressed by his sincerity and follow through. It would have been easier for me to purchase from Ourisman or Stolhman. The GTI I was interested in was not COP when I first contacted Heritage. Josh oversaw the process of Certification coordinating with Manager of Dealership and Service Department. He agreed to meet me on July 4th to "seal the deal". I cannot give the Dealership a five star rating as I have not picked up tags and title yet. I may go back to give them more stars later. I do not hesitate to give Josh five stars because he has been extremely patient with me. I am a 70yr old Combat Vet with some anxiety issues and Josh "held my hand". He continues to be available and has returned my calls and texts within a reasonable amount of time. I may have paid a little extra for the vehicle thanks to being out negotiated by the manager; but it is well worth it to have Josh as my advocate!!!! And in the Karma story of all time: I dropped two fifty dollar bills out of my pocket and when I called Josh he explained his fellow employee had found them...Unreal! Who said used car sales folks are not honest!!

Josh Oh