Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Sales Associate
Abdul Tabibi, General Manager, Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Abdul Tabibi

April 18, 2018

"My very first Volkswagen"

- BobbyM

Bought a new VW golf - my first VW ever - and Josh Oh made the experience an excellent one. I highly recommend Josh; he is a very personable and genuine individual with expert car knowledge. He is not the stereotypical car salesman that’s pushy, manipulative, and dishonest. I’ve bought three new cars in my life -this being the third- and so far Josh has been the best. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Josh Oh

April 01, 2018

"Great experience "

- Svkv2018

This is an outstanding dealership. I have bought 4 new VWs from them over the past 10 years. I have had all 4 services here according to manufacturer’s service schedule. Denny Applegarth has been my sales person and has always been professional, honest, and knowledgeable. Samantha Hahn has been my service advisor and exhibits the same characteristics. It is always a pleasure to do business at this dealership. During my last visit I brought my 2015 Jetta in for service, saw a “new” 2016 Touareg TDI for sale and ended up purchasing it. Great experience all around.

Denny Applegarth
Samantha Hollenbaugh
Nick Barnes
Other Employees : Samantha Hahn

March 27, 2018

"New Car Sales"

- JoeR1

I purchase a new car from Heritage VW in Catonsville, MD. Josh was my salesperson. He was knowledgeable, helpful, understanding, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend if your looking for a new VW to use Heritage in Catonsville and ask for Josh in sales for your salesman. Joe R

Josh Oh