Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

F & I Manager

November 13, 2017

"Purchased first car"

- LeannaI a

Scott is beyond amazing and efficient, fast service easy going and professional great with kids so friendly. Made us feel safe in buying my first car

November 09, 2017

"Great Salesmanship"

- Hai Zhu

I bought a VW Passat from Scott, he is a really nice and friendly. I never felt he was trying to "force" me to buy the car or any service, not aggressive at all. And what I appreciate most is that he is very responsive to my phone calls and even text messages. Because I'm a out-of-state buyer, and that caused some hiccups, but he was very helpful and patient with my question and problems, making my purchasing experience really pleasant, which I thought it would be annoying.

November 08, 2017

"Experience at heritages Volkswagen"

- Pleasemakeleavingareviewlesscomplicated

Marcos Escobar and Alex from finance were very patient, understanding representatives. They were exceedingly accommodating and patient and engaged in my preferences. Would recommend them to anyone looking into getting a new car.

Marcos Escobar