Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Denny  Applegarth, Sales Associate, Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Denny Applegarth

Sales Associate

July 06, 2018

"Josh OH is the star of this dealership"

- frank the bank

If it were not for Josh I would have gone elsewhere for purchase. I drove from DC bc I was impressed by his sincerity and follow through. It would have been easier for me to purchase from Ourisman or Stolhman. The GTI I was interested in was not COP when I first contacted Heritage. Josh oversaw the process of Certification coordinating with Manager of Dealership and Service Department. He agreed to meet me on July 4th to "seal the deal". I cannot give the Dealership a five star rating as I have not picked up tags and title yet. I may go back to give them more stars later. I do not hesitate to give Josh five stars because he has been extremely patient with me. I am a 70yr old Combat Vet with some anxiety issues and Josh "held my hand". He continues to be available and has returned my calls and texts within a reasonable amount of time. I may have paid a little extra for the vehicle thanks to being out negotiated by the manager; but it is well worth it to have Josh as my advocate!!!! And in the Karma story of all time: I dropped two fifty dollar bills out of my pocket and when I called Josh he explained his fellow employee had found them...Unreal! Who said used car sales folks are not honest!!

Harry Singh
Abdul Tabibi

July 02, 2018

"Josh Oh."

- kimbo

Josh Oh was awesome! He was very straightforward and helpful which I REALLY appreciated after spending quite some time with four or five other dealerships. He made the process go very smoothly and was incredibly quick and efficient at answering all of our questions and making sure we were pleased. I have sent my son to him to help him buy a car as well. I trust Josh implicitly and highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a used car.

Harry Singh

June 28, 2018

"Customer mistreat"

- felixayala05

Awful place. Total disregard for my time, and money. After 3 days, they simply refuse to deal in good faith after trying to pressure me into a terrible deal (22% interest LOL). Save your time and money, and go elsewhere

Jamie Ritz