High Line Auto Sales

Moe Barakat

gus economou, sales, High Line Auto Sales

sales

November 15, 2017

"High-end used vehicles without the high-end price"

- Jim

My overall experience with this dealership was good. This isn’t the most professional dealership, but I did enjoy the laid back environment with no pressure to buy. Moe was very polite and very accommodating when it came to taking care of a couple of issues I had with the vehicle that I purchased. Overall, I purchased a great vehicle at a reasonable price. This dealership primarily sells high-end used vehicles. They have a lot of very nice vehicles in a warehouse type setting. I recommend checking out their inventory online, and then going in for a test run if you like what you see. Gus was a nice guy and very helpful with everything I needed to purchase this vehicle.

Moe Barakat

November 03, 2017

"Purchased an BMW X5"

- noein

Traveled from Iowa to purchase a BMW X5 from High line auto. Transaction went smooth and Gus Economou was my sales representative. Gus was a fantastic and kept in contact. I brought a check and was in and out within an hour. The x5 was behind on service when I got it home by several thousand miles, and had several thousand miles more on the odometer then advertised. The total service cost was $370 dollars. Highline Auto did send me a check for $100 to help pay for some of the oil change at least. This however should have been dealt with before the sale. The X5 was running on empty when I took possession, not a major issue by any means, but every car I've ever bought before the dealership always filled it up for me, however I have never purchased a car in Illinois, and perhaps that it common there. Highline auto also said they typically only give 1 key with car purchases which might be an issue with some people and would not address this. I purchased another spare and it ran about $350 dollars. I did bring 2 keys to them with my trade-in. Even with the above issues, the price was decent and I did like Gus, but I just couldn't bring myself to rate them 5 stars.

September 18, 2017

"Easy and hassle free cxperience"

- Matt T Barsanti

Had a great and hassle free experience. Danny was very easy to work with. they also addressed a few things I wanted to get the deal done. Would have no problem working with them again.

Danny