Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

Hollywood, FL

4.3
1,699 Reviews
Hollywood Chrysler Jeep stocks a great selection of both new and used vehicles for sale in Hollywood, FL. However, our reputation for selection and service has reached far beyond our home town and car shoppers from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines and many other surrounding Florida areas turn to our dealership for all of their automotive needs! Our inventory ranges from all different styles and price points, so rest assured we have the perfect vehicle option for you! In fact, our dealership provides so much more than just a quality vehicle selection, we offer finance, repair and maintenance services in Hollywood, FL and for the surrounding areas as well. To add ease and convenience for any vehicle need, we encourage you to explore our website where we feature a lot of handy online tools that can save you time and money.
Contact Dealership

2100 N State Road 7

Hollywood, FL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,699 reviews

August 05, 2022

Horrible! !! Lack of communication! No sense of urgency. Car has been there a week and with minor replacements needed to be done and still not finish. To get an More

by JRMABRAHAM
Jesse Bihl-Lubin
2.0
3.0
Other Employees : Jenna carr
Aug 05, 2022 -

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

We need your complete information to properly assist you. Please provide us with your full name, contact information, and the nature of any concerns by emailing social@hollywoodcj.com or responding directly to this review with the requested information. We hope to hear back from you soon.

August 04, 2022

Delayed services no updates. Paid for services and still had to take my care back for the same problem More

by WANDAGALETTE
Melissa Morla
3.0
Linda Gonzalez
Helen Marcusky
Aug 04, 2022 -

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you, Wanda. Our team has your information and will be following up with you to ensure satisfaction. Enjoy the day.

August 03, 2022

Amazing service very fast and efficient I will come all the time to service my jeep More

by neysa.williams
Service department
Aug 03, 2022 -

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you! We always ensure that everyone in our organization has the same goal of providing the highest level of customer service possible. Have an awesome day!

July 29, 2022

They helped me a little bit which was kind enough for me to feel satisfied but in general I am unhappy with my Jeep and the experiences at the dealership. More

by AVNER

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

To help our service leaders reach you, please provide us with your full name, contact information, and the nature of any concerns by emailing social@hollywoodcj.com or responding directly to this review with the requested information. We hope to hear back from you soon.

July 29, 2022

Joey Burge is the best service representative I have ever dealt with. Very professional and knowledgeable! More

by jchamp0
Other Employees : Joey Burge

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that the values we instill in our organization transfer directly to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best!

July 29, 2022

I was in an accident feb. 25th they didnt have my parts and brought my car in june 1st it has now been 2 months since they’ve had my car for a easy fix More

by paulobrien41989
Melissa Morla
Linda Gonzalez
Helen Marcusky

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for your feedback, Paul. We have shared your information with our service leaders who will be contacting you directly to ensure a positive outcome. Enjoy the weekend.

July 29, 2022

Jose and the others working there were very nice and professional, I have my car ready em 40 minutos. Very happy with that. More

by MOSHEHAKAK

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you very much for the positive review! We strive to exceed expectations in all aspects of the industry and are happy to welcome you to the family of customers that have had a similar experience as yours. Best wishes!

July 29, 2022

I needed assistance with my Jeep and Hollywood Chrysler Jeep came to my rescue! Ricky Ogle told me how to get Roadside Assistance to tow my car to the Dealership and he then took over the rescue. Brandon w More

by annieg*

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for your kind response! We always appreciate hearing positive feedback about your coordination with our associates. Have a fantastic day!

July 29, 2022

Our experience was excellent. Everybody was helpful and honest and very knowledgeable. We will most likely be returning costumers. More

by keithwilliams111
Ryan Atkins
Other Employees : Josh clinton

July 29, 2022

Very helpful and kind. Ryan guided me through the whole process and was swift in making sure I was taken care of. 10/10 More

by adrian.mateo