Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

Hollywood, FL

4.2
2,231 Reviews
Hollywood Chrysler Jeep stocks a great selection of both new and used vehicles for sale in Hollywood, FL. However, our reputation for selection and service has reached far beyond our home town and car shoppers from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines and many other surrounding Florida areas turn to our dealership for all of their automotive needs! Our inventory ranges from all different styles and price points, so rest assured we have the perfect vehicle option for you! In fact, our dealership provides so much more than just a quality vehicle selection, we offer finance, repair and maintenance services in Hollywood, FL and for the surrounding areas as well. To add ease and convenience for any vehicle need, we encourage you to explore our website where we feature a lot of handy online tools that can save you time and money.
Contact Dealership

2100 N State Road 7

Hollywood, FL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 2,231 reviews

February 21, 2024

Worst experience, I would never comeback and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone . They charged me for a new registration, they lost my license plate and I have to buy a new license plate and registration More

by mariassilverman
Sales Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Sergio Vera
February 20, 2024

Did not take the time to see what was going with my vehicle after replacing a vendor More

by alvin.j56
Sergio
February 20, 2024

Very fast Very fast. Very courteous and free of charge Nice place Christian was very knowledgeable More

by chichep55
Christian Perez
Other Employees : Christian Perez
February 18, 2024

Good Un servicio excelente, no tuvo que esperar mucho tiempo , me explicaron muy clear de los otros servicios para el futuro More

by lidiathoreson59

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for your time and kind words! We appreciate your 5-star response and will be here for any needs you should have in the future. Have a wonderful day!

February 18, 2024

Express service was as I expected. In and out in about 45 minutes as promised by Miguel. Excellent. More

by mtw1951

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that the values we instill in our organization transfer directly to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best!

February 18, 2024

Very good. This is my 4th lease. Tawfig was very professional and did not rush me to make a decision More

by SANWENMATT@bellsouth.net
tawfig
Feb 18, 2024 -

SANWENMATT@bellsouth.net responded

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for your response! We always strive to make sure the experience with us is positive and efficient. We welcome your return in the future. Have a great day!

February 17, 2024

Fair, consistent, good and quick. Fair, consistent, good and quick. Overall the service department took care of me issues. More

by lucky305
Alignment and Oil change

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for your kind response! We always appreciate hearing positive feedback about your coordination with our team. Have a fantastic day!

February 17, 2024

My experience was great! Miguel received me with kindness. He listened to my concerns and was efficient. More

by krystieitalien

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you very much for the positive review! We strive to exceed expectations in all aspects of the industry and are happy to welcome you to the family of customers who have had a similar experience as yours. Best wishes!

February 17, 2024

1= poor Your service staff does not seem to be concerned about a customer' satisfaction. Secondly, they kept my car in the shop for over one month. They keep telling me the warranty insurance is causing the More

by captainpierre
The coordinator is Dreama.

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Pierre. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We have forwarded your comments to the General Manager of the dealership.

February 17, 2024

Sergio took care of so many facets and steps in the repair of my vehicle as there were multiple projects involved and he was thorough, courteous and responsive every step of the way. I am grateful that More

by KKOSBORNE9174
Segio

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you! We always ensure that everyone in our organization has the same goal of providing the highest level of customer service possible. Have an awesome day!