Holm Automotive Center Inc

2005 North Buckeye Avenue, Abilene, Kansas 67410

2420 Reviews of Holm Automotive Center Inc

July 13, 2018

"Our Experience at Holm Automotive"

- Ray and Carol

Mandi and JR and everyone we met were very professional and friendly. We live in Beloit Ks and we met some that knew people from Beloit. Its a small world.. Several of our friends just love our new car and said that they will come to Holm Automotive. Thanks, Ray and Carol

Mandi Sims
July 13, 2018

"Quick attention to customer's needs, realistic conclusions"

- graves, William L

Chuck and his team at Holm Automotive were quick to answer my need for an immediate appointment to meet the maintenance needs of my Chevy Cruze. Thanks!!

Jerry Keck
Deb Foltz
Tim Holm

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love happy customers!!!

"Returning Customer"

- happy customer

We've bought all our vehicles from Holm Automotive. We gave Eric an idea of a used vehicle we were looking for as a delivery truck, and in a very short time, he found exactly what we were looking for, and even in our price range! Very satisfied with the way they handled the sale and getting the truck ready for us. Great work guys!

Eric Altwegg

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for sharing. We greatly appreciate your business.

July 12, 2018

"Fast professional service "

- Fish1309

This was a service visit for our Buick Envision. I can all was count on prompt friendly service that is top notch. I also received a discount coupon in the mail.

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for choosing our service department. We value your business.

July 12, 2018

"Love the service I got."

- cfrepair

They always take care of me get to the bottom of my trouble! We will go no where else for work or to buy a car.

Jamie Avers
Gary Hasselman

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you are pleased.

July 12, 2018

"What a way to drive home"

- Ivan01

Pat, Kent and the owner Mr Holmes were awesome! They were friendly and made us feel at home. We thought that we wouldn't be able to buy our Yukon but the patiently worked with us and made it happen. Thanks you guys.

Kent Holtzen
Tim Holm

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

"Complete Satisfaction"

- cowboy

We were very pleased with the orderly & systematic process. The entire staff was very pleasant and courteous to us. The beautiful facility is equipped with all of the customer amenities. We can't say enough about our experience with Chris Eckert. He is a fine gentleman that went above and beyond to take care of us;----from the first phone call to our exit with the new car. We were assured that he is available for any questions we have in the future. Love our new Cadillac!

Chris Eckert
Michelle Holt
Ross Taplin

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience.

"Service for Spark"

- sholaday

Service was great, very friendly and accommodating ! They even found a recall on our Spark and took care of it as it is under warranty ! Thanks!

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for choosing our service department. We greatly appreciate you business.

July 11, 2018

"They helped me out of a very bad situation"

- wonderwoman

Recently my 07 Chrysler 300 went down with power steering problems. I live 10 miles out of Abilene, am a widow & have no family living near by. I could not drive it safely into town. The service dept. at Holm's has always been very helpful. I called and got Greg ~ he said no problem, he would have a tow truck out in an hour. He called me after lunch and said it could be fixed by the end of the day, which it was. I told him I could not get into town without a driver, he said not to worry, they would bring it out to me the next day at 8:30 a.m. Promptly at 8:30 two vehicles pulled into my yard the next morning. Thank you, I appreciate the help & service more than you know!

Greg Bilderback

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your kind words and your business. We love happy customers!

July 11, 2018

"Very friendly staff and extremely helpful"

- magee0

Super staff that assist each other to make sure the customers needs/wants are met. After driving a few vehicles and the purchase keeping folks past closing there was not one complaint. I have bought numerous vehicles at Holm and will do so in the future, definitely wothy very mile driven to get there. Thank you Michelle for your hard work and being patient with me. Thank you Pat for your hard work and patients with me when I changed my mind and was sure what I wanted.

Michelle Holt