Holm Automotive Center Inc

1988 Reviews of Holm Automotive Center Inc

January 18, 2018

"Bought a used pickup"

- chevelle70

Kent was good to work with. Helped with financing which made the transaction much easier. Holm automotive was easy to deal with. Very nice people and would highly recommend purchasing another vehicle from them.

Kent Holtzen
January 15, 2018

"Best place to buy a vehicle hands down!"

- Jack Peterson

This was our third purchase of a vehicle from them. I would not buy a vehicle anywhere else. Mandy and Corey were awesome through the whole process!

Mandi Sims

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your valued business. We greatly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new car!

"Loyal Customer"

- 5 car buyer

The service center completes the work on my vehicle in a quick, no hassle manner. Also, the waiting area is clean and comfortable. We have been loyal customers for many years.

Chuck Loader

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love happy customers!

January 15, 2018

"Friendly folks, great deal"

- Julie

This was our second purchase and it was a great experience. Very good customer service. They responded to my internet inquiry promptly. When we visited, every one was very friendly and helpful. When we came to pick up the vehicle, they made their process fun and efficient. They are also dog friendly, so my big puppy enjoyed making friends with everyone too.

Michelle Holt
3.0

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience.

January 15, 2018

"The Best Service around! Top Notch!!"

- jwerth

Buying a new car was an absolute blast in dealing with Holm Automotive Center. Every single staff member is super nice and accommodating. It was worth the drive and I look forward to dealing with them for every car purchase in the future. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!

Mandi Sims
Ross Taplin
Pat Magee

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Comments like these are what keeps us going strong. Thank you for the kinds words and your business. Enjoy your new car, looks awesome!

"Wonderful! "

- jdy3134

My husband and I were very pleased with our first experience at Holm Automotive. The employees took their time and explained the car buying process to us in a very professional manor. Thank you for making our first car buying experience worth our time! We appreciate it greatly!

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Your satisfaction is so important to us. We are so glad you are pleased with your purchase.

January 12, 2018

"When I stepped through Holm's front door"

- Sonic ok

When I stepped through their front door from the receptionist's smiling greeting to a seamless customer experience of purchasing my Chevy Sonic. My interests and questions efficiently answered by Jill Ade and Corey. It was obvious customer satisfaction was their top priority. I would recommend Holm Automotive's red carpet treatment to everyone!!

Jill Ade
Darwin Alderson

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for sharing your experience, we love happy customers! Enjoy your new car!

January 12, 2018

"Very satisfied"

- Patty Struble

We only planned on a test drive but ended up trading that night. After we drove the vehicle we really liked it and did not feel pressured to trade. The guys stayed after hours to make sure we had all the information about the vehicle. We are very satisfied with the way they treated us

David Surritte

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

We are so happy that you are pleased. Thank you for your business.

January 11, 2018

"Best Experience Ever"

- abatista1947

I searched for a vehicle locally and could not find the deal I wanted. I went out a little further and found the price and vehicle I wanted at Holm Automotive! I went to the dealership under the impression I would be treated like I have been at every other dealership as a dollar sign, that was not the case at all. Jerry was more than helpful when we arrived and he helped me get the car I wanted on hold while I waited for my insurance check to clear my bank account. When I returned I waited for just a little while and during that time something that has never happened to me at a dealership happened. The owner came and talked to me and asked how everything was going and was building a rapport with me. It was great!! Once the finance portion was done (which JR is absolutely great at explaining every little bit so I didn’t feel like I was getting taken advantage of) Jill helped me with getting comfortable with my new car! I will definetley be returning to Holm Automotive in the future to purchase another vehicle and I will tell every one I know about their great service all around!

Jill Ade
Tim Holm

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

January 11, 2018

"very pleasant"

- art123

It is a very clean - hospitable business and the people are all friendly and considerate. They made it easy to deal with on what we wanted.

Kent Holtzen

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,988 results