Holm Automotive Center Inc

2005 North Buckeye Avenue, Abilene, Kansas 67410

2777 Reviews of Holm Automotive Center Inc

"Excellent Service "

- Pink Starburst

I only entrust my car to Holm’s. The service is always fast and friendly. It’s nice to have people you trust. Thanks guys!

Jamie Avers

"Maintanence check up"

- parisjdco

I moved to this area from Colorado. The very first time Greg took care of the service for my pick up, I knew I would be back and have only him to handle my service. I like being treated as if he has known me my whole life. If he sold trucks , he would get the business. He is a great assate to your dealer ship. Janece Shivers

Brad Signer

"Good service. "

- bmberg11

Good service. I like that I recieved an email reminding me of my appointment. They mentioned we would need new tires later this year. They emailed us with some quotes, which was very helpful.

January 12, 2019

"Fantastic 👍"

- frog84

Mandy did a GREAT job. She knows her job and does it very well I will be letting others know where to go to get a car!! Had did fantastic 👍 Thank YOU! I Pamela Stewart Curtis 01/12/2019

Mandi Sims
Jed Smith
Pam Hasselman
Other Employees : Pam did great customer service and made sure we were taken care of with popcorn or drink ????

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We love happy customers!

January 11, 2019

"Just looking for a different, newer model car. "

- pfvan

Kent was the sales person, who dealt with us. We liked a smaller sportier model Cadillac, but it was "too" compact for older people. We've owned 2 other Cadillacs & we think they are great. We looked around, but couldn't find any in our price range, we then asked Kent to find us a Buick Lacrosse. He found one for us & we traded again. It is roomier & has many options. The "Holm's Team" went out their way to satisfy us. Thank You.

Kent Holtzen
Ross Taplin

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Congratulations on your new Buick Lacrosse. We are so happy that you are pleased. Thank you for your business.

January 10, 2019

"Top Notch Purchasing Experience"

- traderjim

Our sales person, Mandi Sims, was outstanding. She was personable, knowledgeable and worked at providing good service before, during and after our purchase. The paperwork guy, Jed, was also friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The dealership facility was big-city modern and the people were small-town friendly. I had previously researched the market value of the truck we bought, and the price was reasonable and so was the trade-in value they gave us. At age 70, I've bought and sold many vehicles in my time, and this was the friendliest dealership I have ever encountered--the kind of place you want to re-visit. Five stars.

Don Ballard
Mandi Sims
Jed Smith
Tim Holm
Other Employees : Mandi Sims, Jed Smith, Tim Holm, Don Ballard

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your kind words and your business. Comments like these are what keeps us going. We look forward to your next visit.

January 10, 2019

"Accident Repair"

- jimmike54.jw

Took my brand new Ram Truck to the body shop for extensive repair involving air bags. De De immediately made me feel that I was the only customer even though I was evident they are very busy. She assured me that the truck would be fixed to exacting standards and kept me informed through the whole process. Even offered a loaner vehicle if needed, though I didn't. The other personnel were just as professional and caring. I would totally recommend them and Holm. So refreshing to deal people who listen and care.

Dede Brunner
Niles Guerra

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you!

January 09, 2019

"Great Buying Experience and Customer Service"

- Hcourtois

I was looking for a good used car but did not want to spend much money. Chris found a 2014 Buick Regal with everything on it for a great price. We drove the car and fell in love with it. I would rather drive it than my 2017 Toyota Highlander Platinum. The customer service provided by Chris, Ross, Matt and J.R. was simply outstanding. Chris was great to work with on the purchase and made us feel right at home. We have found our new car buying dealership. Great customer service breeds loyal customers and Holm employees do it right. My battery seemed to be going bad the cold morning after the sale and Chris made sure I was provided a new battery at no cost. All I can say is thank you for making a car buying experience so wonderful. Harold Courtois, Abilene, Kansas

Chris Eckert
Matt Holm
Ross Taplin
JR Marchbank

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks!!!

January 09, 2019

"Car under warranty and need some repairs "

- Chica of Delphos

They was very friendly and they kept me inform about the car.They furnish be with a car because mine wasn’t going to be done that day.

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for choosing our Service Department. We value your trust, confidence and appreciate your loyalty to our business.

"Saved Our Trip"

- Duane

Chuck and the service department saved our trip! We had truck trouble on a long trip at 5:30 in the afternoon. They got us in right away, fixed our truck at a fair price and got us back on the road in two hours. Chuck even called me the next day to make sure we got to Kansas City safely. Great experience. Duane Coggin Parker, Colorado

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

I'm so glad to hear your trip continued on without any other issues. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and if you are back this way again - stop in, we would love to see you.

1 - 10 of 2,777 results