Holm Automotive Center Inc

2606 Reviews of Holm Automotive Center Inc

October 15, 2018

"Great Service"

- TJ

Very friendly greeting. Service fantastic. Could not have asked for better. Chuck always has smile. Will be back. Thank you, Chuck. Also, appreciated the coffee while waiting.

October 14, 2018

"Honest, Friendly and Helpful!"

- WowedByHolmTeam

Michelle, Mandi, Jed and Ross bent over backwards to make my buying experience smooth, friendly and stress-free! Mandi helped find the vehicle I’d seen online (even though it was out for a test drive) and took great care of us! Michelle was friendly, honest and patient staying late to answer our questions, give us a test drive and get us everything we needed. It was after store hours and she still went to fill it with gas and gave it a wash herself (as the crew had left for the day) she injured her hand in the process but was so pleasant and kind when she returned with our new vehicle. She even walked me through setting up Bluetooth with my phone/and the hands free vehicle communications system in the vehicle after the sale was all over! She noticed a minor mechanical issue with the passenger seat and committed to make sure it was fixed. Ross gave me more than I thought I’d get for my ancient well worn-out trade-in and was very friendly and kind as well! Jed stuck around long after the dealership had closed and took it upon himself to contact multiple lender’s for a lower interest rate. He explained all of the paperwork so easily and concisely, while answering all the questions we had with a smile. I couldn’t be more pleased or impressed with this vehicle buying experience. Tim Holm obviously knows how to pick his team and treats them right. Never been to a dealership like this anywhere else. I will definitely be back when I am ready for my next vehicle.

Michelle Holt
Mandi Sims
Ross Taplin
Jed Smith
Tim Holm
October 14, 2018

"Great employees"

- Suesequinox

Positive experience-everyone so patient, thorough, honest, and pleasant. Everyone so willing to help! We continue to use Holm Automotive because of great customer service and thorough and efficient upkeep on our vehicles.

October 13, 2018

"Service"

- Bstrngr8

Went in for oil change/tire rotation. Also, to check on fixing an interior molding. They had to order the molding, but the rest went well.

October 12, 2018

"Friendly service!"

- RonKJensen

I went in for a oil change and tire rotation. Greg always has a welcoming smile and was instrumental in getting me on my way fast! Always look forward to see him. Great customer service!

Greg Bilderback

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for your business and your comments. We look forward to seeing you next trip!

October 12, 2018

"Great friendly people!"

- ARUTZ1990

Chris and Jr made my buying experience pleasant and effortless. They both helped me find exactly what I had been searching for! Great business I would recommend to anyone.

Chris Eckert

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for sharing. We love happy customers!

October 11, 2018

"Always get the best deal possible on our new vehicles."

- daross

We have been customers of Holm Automotive for many years now and have always been treated so well that we don't even consider other dealerships. Eric Altwegg is great to work with. Always feel like we are getting the best deal on new vehicles and Chuck and Jamie in the Service Department for maintenance are exceptional in customer service.

Eric Altwegg
Jamie Avers

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your business and your kind words.

"Great"

- Mary

The staff is always friendly and very helpful. They explain everything so that you get a full understanding of what services are being done to your vehicle.

Greg Bilderback
David Surritte

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

We are so glad you are pleased. Thank you for your business.

"Brakes"

- Todd

These guys and their team never cease to amaze me. They had put new brakes on my vehicle and they weren't quite as they had used to be. Shortly after our visit, I had another appointment, brakes are now at 100%, and I couldn't be more satisfied as a customer. Great bunch of people to work with. Thank you Jamie and Kit.

Jamie Avers
Other Employees : Kit Veal

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Thank you for sharing. We love happy customers!

October 10, 2018

"Quick and easy experience."

- toothdoctor

Know my car salesman for years, Jeff Holm. Told him what I was looking for and within a week he delivered the automobile I was looking for.

Jeff Holm
Jed Smith

Holm Automotive Center Inc responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Looks sharp!!! Thank you for your business and your kind words.

1 - 10 of 2,606 results