Holm Automotive Center Inc

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 20, 2017

"service department"

- gltc4

We took our vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation. No pressure to perform other work , checked everything and explained what was found, nothing that was recommended to fix now.

Chuck Loader

November 20, 2017

"Making a bad situation better."

- Smitty1356

I was in an accident today and was not at fault but my car was still damaged greatly. I took it straight to Holm Automotive and their fantastic body shop. Dede greeted me like an old friend and let me know some steps I could take to make the situation run smoother with insurance. She immediately tried to locate me a rental car. On my way to the rental desk, I stopped and was greeted by Niles and again was treated like family. I know that he'll work hard to make sure I'm not waiting on parts when it comes to the repairs. Once at the front of the dealership, Michelle, Matt & Ross took time from their very busy days to see if it was a good time for me to get out of my lease and into a new vehicle. Because why not get something new instead of driving the old wrecked car right!! :) In the end I'll be having my car repaired there but I was still given an upgrade on my rental to accommodate my needs as a part time DJ. Tim, himself even came out to make sure that I was feeling ok after the accident first and that I was being well taken care of. You want to come to this dealership if you want friends and family to welcome you in. THANK YOU TO ALL!!

Matt Holm
Michelle Holt
Ross Taplin
Niles Guerra
Dede Brunner
Tim Holm

November 19, 2017

"Great Experience as First Time Buyers"

- Taylor&Cody

We had a great experience as first time buyers. The employees were so friendly and helpful. They walked us through every step of the buying process and made it easy and stress free. We are so happy with our purchase and got exactly what we wanted!

Hunter McMillen