Holm Automotive Center Inc

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 18, 2018

"Uncomplicated"

- Valerie Coltharp

This was the first time I've been to Holm Automotive. I was met with sincere friendly faces when I walked in the door. Definitely a warm, home town feel, which immediately helped put me at ease. I hadn't purchased a new vehicle for 10 years and I was anxious. I called ahead and talked with Don so he was ready for me when I arrived. He had several vehicles ready for me to test drive. I appreciated the amount of time and effort he spent with me to ensure I was getting the vehicle I wanted and didn't "settle". Don was knowledgeable about the vehicles and assisted me in weighing one against another based on what I wanted and their performance and amenities. I appreciated Jamie Avers, Service Consultant, taking the time to answer some of my questions. The uncomplicated, no hassle pricing made the purchase so much less stressful for me as a buyer. J.R was friendly, straightforward and knowledgeable with regard to the extended warranties, which made that decision easy for me. Holms has an incredibly friendly, professional team working to meet the needs of their customers. Thank you for making my experience a positive one!

Jamie Avers
JR Marchbank
Other Employees : Don Ballard

February 18, 2018

"Service"

- Kim Portillo

Always get the best service you can get from dealer ship. All the people in dealer ship are very friendly. Chuck helped me out this time and I want to say thank you to him.

Chuck Loader

February 17, 2018

"SIMPLY AMAZING! "

- Krista M Schooler

My husband and I were looking to trade in our vehicles and purchase new ones for economical, as well as convenience reasons. I've heard a lot of great things about the dealership, so we decided to check them out. We were very pleased with the time and effort Mandi, Corey and J.R. put into getting us into our new vehicles. These weren't easy, cut and dry, sales... they, literally, worked hard for these sales. They were all very helpful and very descriptive in explaining everything from paperwork, to financing, down to operating or vehicles and all of the technology associated with them. I can't say enough good things about this dealership and their attentive staff! Thank you for all you've done for our family!

Mandi Sims