Honda On Grand

300 W. Grand Avenue, Elmhurst, Illinois 60126 Directions

707 Reviews of Honda On Grand

September 17, 2018

"The salesperson Jamel Redmond ."

- Art

Jamel is very nice & accomodating. Very dissatisfied when my car was delivered to me. Partly dirty & partly clean. No brand new smell inside. Spiders indoors.

Julio Cano
Other Employees : Jamel Redmond
September 16, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Art D

I was amazed with customer service level. Sam and Julio did really good job to make sure I got the deal I was looking for. I am deffinetely will be back to buy another car, when time comes. Thank you. Art

Julio Cano
Sam Syed
September 11, 2018

"Straight forward, informative and friendly "

- Ksac

Buying a car can be stressful. Although information is more accessible today, the process of buying a car is still difficult and not as transparent as it can be. Honda on grand did everything to ease that anxiety and erased the stigma of untrustworthy car salesmen. From first quote to being handed over the keys, the process was straight forward, with no games or high pressure tactics. Danny and James gave me a great car buying experience and I plan on bring a honda on grand customer for life

Danny Estevez
James Janowski
September 07, 2018

" Quick and efficient"

- Mr. Finchley

Dan did a good job getting me acclimated to the car and all its features. That cars these days are technologically complex, it reasonable that he was not able to answer every question I had. However, he made a diligent point of finding out the answers. It was much appreciated. The payment procedure went fairly smoothly too. My only issue was an upsell for an extended warranty. It should have been presented earlier so that I could have studied it and made an dispassionate decision whether to purchase it or not. As it was I didn't purchase it.

Other Employees : Dan Greenwald
September 06, 2018

"Great!"

- Juanmartin25

Great customer service. Staff was really great.recommend this dealer to everyone. If your ever shopping for a new or used car don’t look for no one else.

James Janowski
Other Employees : Edgar Parra
September 04, 2018

"Great experience "

- Nissanlover

We were extremely impressed with the high level of sincerity, professionalism and positive communication skills that we experienced. It was very remarkable. My husband and I will definitely travel all the way from Fort Wayne Indiana to your dealership to do business again!

Igor Royzengurt
September 02, 2018

"The Honda Dealers "

- Becky2018

The dealers were very pleasant, respectful, efficient, thorough and professional. Thank you, Honda on Grand!! I will give a positive thumbs up on this dealership!!

Wil Jordan
Tomislav Kosorog
September 01, 2018

"Easiest car purchase ever."

- Ola321

I've purchased numerous vehicles in my life, but this was the easiest purchase ever. I didnt have to sit there for hours haggling for a good price... i was given the best price right off the bat. Before coming in, I had contacted 6 dealerships about the vehicle I wanted. Three of those told me to come in and we can talk price... I didnt want to waste my time so those got automatically scratched. Between the other three, Honda on Grand gave me the best price, by far. The salesman, Austin was very kind, made sure multiple times that we had no questions or concerns. The financial guy, Luke, explained everything to us in detail and answered all of our questions. Just an overall pleasant experience. Definitely recommend this dealership, they know what theyre doing.

September 01, 2018

"Don’t sign anything until you look everything over. "

- Homer

My wife and I went to the dealership today 09/01/18. We fell in love with a showroom 2018 Honda Pilot with a window price painted yellow and red on the front windshield for $36,990 + title taxes, plates on the front windshield ( we took pictures of it). The sales staff and I negotiated and agreed on a price for that vehicle at $33,500.00 ( -$500 for my used vehicle) which he made us even shake on it. The salesman took our info to start the paperwork and came back with a final receipt for us to sign. Luckily my wife who is in the banking business looked it over and saw that there was an additional $1010.00 that we questioned. The salesman seemed surprised that she observed that and said “oh I forgot to tell you but that additional $1010.00 was for the running boards that came with the vehicle. We told him that was not right cause we negotiated a deal with that vehicle for $33,500.00. He tried convincing us that it was ok. We asked to speak to a manager which we did. The so called manager who called himself “Jessie” came over to speak to us and asked us what issues did we have. We explained the same situation to him and he responded “the only thing we can do is give you a different vehicle without the floorboards.” His body language said it all of the service he was going to give us. He sat slouch on the chair as if he cared. We said definitely not cause we negotiated the deal with the showroom car not with a different vehicle without the running boards. So anyone who is shopping for a car please look over your final receipt before the same happens to you.

Edgar was the salesman. The so called manager was Jessie.

"CR-V EX-L"

- verify18

Good new inventory selection, a quick purchase process and very helpful sales guy (Austin). Thoroughly went over numerous features of CR-V. Love the vehicle.