Honda of Decatur

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 06, 2017

"Great experience"

- Happy Honda buyer

Couldn’t have been easier or more pleasant. Explained everything in vehicle and was very knowledgeable and friendly. I’ll buy from them again. Thanks

October 01, 2017

"Fantastic Service"

- Joe S

My wife and I had been looking for a used vehicle for awhile now. We finally came across a Toyota Prius V that Honda of Decatur had online. I submitted interest and received contact not long after (within a couple hours, definitely same day). I spoke with Elmer (his email will show up as Mike Smith but he goes by Elmer), who helped me along the process the entire way. We went out and looked at the car the same day and did a test drive. We wanted to sit on it overnight and instead of being pressured any further, Elmer was ok with this. We knew if anyone else came and got the car the next morning, we were out of luck but the reasonable thing to do was to talk about it over night and sleep on it, ensuring we got what we wanted. No pressure at all from Elmer. In fact this non pressuring really helped make us feel comfortable in going back to the dealer the next day after confirming to ourselves this is the car we wanted. I had contact with Elmer throughout the day letting him know when we'd be by and he was quick to reply every time, even with answers to previous questions. The paperwork process was painless (minus a lot of signing documents, heh) and the on site Redstone agent was also very easy to work with as we finished everything up. A great experience and definitely a place we'll probably look first at when the time comes to replace our other aging vehicle.

Chris Pittson

September 28, 2017

"By far the best experience purchasing a vehicle!!!!! "

- Debbie B

Most women dread purchasing a vehicle as I did. CD Cunningham was nothing but professional and knowledgeable which made the experience totally comfortable for me. I'll be doing business and referring business to him in the near future. A huge "thank you" to CD!!!!

CD Cunningham