Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Honda of New Rochelle

New Rochelle, NY

1,533 Lifetime Reviews Review Dealership
Welcome to Honda of New Rochelle, a member of one of the largest Volume Honda Automotive Groups in the country. We thank you for visiting and for giving us an opportunity to help you. Since Honda of New Rochelle opened its doors back in November 2002, we have been one of New York’s premier Honda Dealers. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has made us the #1 Volume Auto Dealer in Westchester, Bronx and Connecticut! Our Service and Parts Departments are proud multiple time winners of Honda’s Prestigious Customer Service Experience Award and has been a key factor to our growing success. We take pride in servicing our customers Before, During and After the sale. Our professional sales staff is dedicated to making sure your experience is first class. Honda of New Rochelle is committed to a no pressure, high integrity sales approaches that will leave you completely satisfied. YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE...Service your Honda using ONLY Honda Parts with Honda Certified Technicians. Visit our Honda Express Service Facility for Convenience, Reliability and Value. Quick Lube available in 30 minutes or less! No appointment necessary for Oil Change Only! Free Gourmet Coffee, Free WiFi with a Business Center so you can work, HDTV!
Contact Dealership

Carlos Santana at Honda of New Rochelle

Carlos Santana

4.4

November 04, 2020

"Bought a used vehicle; however, had to wait over two and..."

- RS

Bought a used vehicle; however, had to wait over two and a half hours to go to the finance department and do paperwork EVEN though they knew I was coming to pick up the car. I saw the sales person, Ivan, put others in front of me for finance. I was speechless--probably because he was making more money on them,. The finance manager was completely unfriendly and would not take NO for an answer. I would NEVER recommend this dealership.

October 20, 2020

"Great service, very helpful, and focus on working with me..."

- Juan

Great service, very helpful, and focus on working with me to get me the best deal out there. Would definitely be coming back with friends and family.

October 15, 2020

"I had phenomenal service at Honda New Rochelle. Ivan was..."

- TinaDia

I had phenomenal service at Honda New Rochelle. Ivan was helpful, knowledgeable and honest. The staff was friendly, professional and served pizza! I got lucky.

• Children's Play Area, Video Games and Coloring Books
  • 3 Customer Lounge Areas
  • Business Center with Power Outlets and Free WiFi
  • Instant Financing - All Credit Accepted - Same Day Delivery - DMV Rep On-Site
  • Parts Store with Apparel and Accessories
  • Over 30 Honda Loaner Vehicles for our Honda of New Rochelle Customers, by appointment only
  • Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
  • 7 Flat Screen Televisions
  • Service Valet Parking
  • Rental Car Service Access
  • TVs with Live Service Status
  • Outdoor Picnic Tables
  • Full Access Website with Live Chat, Virtual Test Drives, Live Testimonials and Your Own Personal Online Service Garage. www.HondaofNewRochelle.com
  • Express Service at 30 Main St.- Open 7 Days - No Appointment Necessary - Quick Lube Under 30 Minutes
  • Express Service Extended Hours M-F 7:30am-8pm, Sat 7:30am-6pm, Sun 9am-4pm