Honda of New Rochelle

Vincent Brusco

September 16, 2018

"Very good experience "

- Clemente

The service at Honda was great. Ivan and Alex helped us buy our car. They were very knowledgeable. We would recommend this place to our friends when purchasing their car. Clemente and Zita Palma

Alex Oceguera

September 13, 2018

"Professional, Pressure-Free, Very Friendly Sales Pro"

- RexRouzaud52

I leased a car with the help of Mehdi Hjiaj, a senior sales consultant at Honda of New Rochelle. His professionalism, his no-pressure approach and the ease with which he made the process stress-free was so refreshing compared to most of the auto lease/purchase experiences I've endured with other dealers. I highly recommend Mehdi (pronounced Maydee)

Mehdi Hjiaj

September 07, 2018

"Every car I lease will be from Honda of New Rochelle!"

- DG814

I had a wonderful experience with Ivan. He was informative, nice, understanding and more importantly patient. It was not hard for him to understand my situation and he was able to make sure I got what I needed when I needed it. Now let's talk about Ben. He is a great person. He took his time with me and made sure I was taken care of. I think they are a great team. This is my third vehicle with Honda of New Rochelle and even though I moved to Suffolk County, I took the trip, paid the tolls, and spent the money on the gas because I knew I wasn't going to be let down. My 4th car will come from there too!

Other Employees : Ben Thomas

• 3 Customer Lounge Areas
  • Business Center with Power Outlets and Free WiFi
  • Instant Financing - All Credit Accepted - Same Day Delivery - DMV Rep On-Site
  • Parts Store with Apparel and Accessories
  • Over 30 Honda Loaner Vehicles for our Honda of New Rochelle Customers, by appointment only
  • Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
  • 7 Flat Screen Televisions
  • Service Valet Parking
  • Rental Car Service Access
  • TVs with Live Service Status
  • Outdoor Picnic Tables
  • Full Access Website with Live Chat, Virtual Test Drives, Live Testimonials and Your Own Personal Online Service Garage. www.HondaofNewRochelle.com
  • Express Service at 30 Main St.- Open 7 Days - No Appointment Necessary - Quick Lube Under 30 Minutes
  • Express Service Extended Hours M-F 7:30am-8pm, Sat 7:30am-6pm, Sun 9am-4pm