Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Honda of New Rochelle

New Rochelle, NY

1,595 Lifetime Reviews Review Dealership
Welcome to Honda of New Rochelle, a member of one of the largest Volume Honda Automotive Groups in the country. We thank you for visiting and for giving us an opportunity to help you. Since Honda of New Rochelle opened its doors back in November 2002, we have been one of New York’s premier Honda Dealers. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has made us the #1 Volume Auto Dealer in Westchester, Bronx and Connecticut! Our Service and Parts Departments are proud multiple time winners of Honda’s Prestigious Customer Service Experience Award and has been a key factor to our growing success. We take pride in servicing our customers Before, During and After the sale. Our professional sales staff is dedicated to making sure your experience is first class. Honda of New Rochelle is committed to a no pressure, high integrity sales approaches that will leave you completely satisfied. YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE...Service your Honda using ONLY Honda Parts with Honda Certified Technicians. Visit our Honda Express Service Facility for Convenience, Reliability and Value. Quick Lube available in 30 minutes or less! No appointment necessary for Oil Change Only! Free Gourmet Coffee, Free WiFi with a Business Center so you can work, HDTV!
Contact Dealership

Sales Professional
Carlos Santana at Honda of New Rochelle

Carlos Santana

May 05, 2021

"If you need a car go to Honda of New Rochelle all of the..."

- Great Deal

If you need a car go to Honda of New Rochelle all of the salesmen and other staff are the best in the business. Five stars for Allen Cervantes our salesman, David Barber and Carlos Santana For all there help making our purchase of our car enjoyable.

May 05, 2021

"I love the car that I bought and I love the service that..."

- ericminto2003

I love the car that I bought and I love the service that Alan Cervantes gave to us it was fast and quick I love it

May 05, 2021

"Allan Cervantes is great!! He is very patient and..."

- Anna

Allan Cervantes is great!! He is very patient and explained everything thoroughly. He knows what he is doing and is very professional. I now have a trust worthy salesperson that I can always go to.

Dealership Inventory (506 Vehicles)

new 2021 Honda Civic car, priced at $22,005

• 3 Customer Lounge Areas
  • Business Center with Power Outlets and Free WiFi
  • Instant Financing - All Credit Accepted - Same Day Delivery - DMV Rep On-Site
  • Parts Store with Apparel and Accessories
  • Over 30 Honda Loaner Vehicles for our Honda of New Rochelle Customers, by appointment only
  • Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
  • 7 Flat Screen Televisions
  • Service Valet Parking
  • Rental Car Service Access
  • TVs with Live Service Status
  • Outdoor Picnic Tables
  • Full Access Website with Live Chat, Virtual Test Drives, Live Testimonials and Your Own Personal Online Service Garage. www.HondaofNewRochelle.com
  • Express Service at 30 Main St.- Open 7 Days - No Appointment Necessary - Quick Lube Under 30 Minutes
  • Express Service Extended Hours M-F 7:30am-8pm, Sat 7:30am-6pm, Sun 9am-4pm