Honda of Princeton

Daniel  Bredenbeck, Express Service Advisor, Honda of Princeton

Daniel Bredenbeck

Express Service Advisor

November 14, 2017

"Would not go anywhere else!"

- Zim

This is now the 4th car I have gotten from Honda of Princeton and every single time I go there, I am treated with respect. There are very professional. Mike was there from start to finish and answered any questions I had. I would recommend this dealership and Mike to anyone who is looking for a used Honda.

Michael Diaz
Chris Luberto
Joe Bruno

November 11, 2017

"Miguel Rodas my new favorite sales guy!!"

- KikiB

We purchased a Pre-owned CRV from Miguel Rodas. He was pleasant and professional from the moment we walked in the door until we left with our “new” car. Miguel worked with us to get a fair price and we left satisfied with our experience. When we need another car we will be back to see Miguel.

Miguel Rodas

November 11, 2017

"Honda service to my rescue!"

- Happy Lady

When my check engine light came on and "D" light started flashing I immediately went to Princeton Honda for help. I was very upset. Rob Horsey, my Service Advisor, made me feel confident that everything would be taken care of, and it was. It was important to me to have my car running properly as I would be driving to Florida the following week. My car was repaired that day and they did a total "trip check" for me. Rob was honest and sincere and I appreciate that quality in a person. Thank you.

Robert Horsey