Honda of Princeton

987 State Road, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 Directions

974 Reviews of Honda of Princeton

October 31, 2018

"AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!"

- Happy customer

A HUGE thank you to both Rich Santos and Joe Bruno! It was such an easy (actually fun) car buying experience for me. Rich is a very kind, patient and knowledgeable dealer. I probably gave them both a run for their money with my last minute decision but they could not have been nicer and more helpful through it. I am SO happy with my new car (got the Accord) and extremely happy with Princeton Honda!!

Rich Santos
Christopher Wells
Joe Bruno
Nov 12, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that Rich, Joe, and the staff were able to make this a easy and fun car buying process for you. Congratulations on your new Accord, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 24, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- brose

This was a seamless process made possible by Gary Kafitin the ultimate sales pro. Gary helped us to get a fair price without the usual back and forth, and time waster, with his manager. We definitely recommend Gary and the dealership

Gary Kafitin
Nov 12, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are very happy to know that Gary was able to get you the car you wanted at a great price and that it was seamless car buying process overall. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 18, 2018

"Amazing Experience"

- PaulyD728

Rich Santos is an amazing salesman and I would highly recommend Princeton Honda to all my friends and anybody looking for a Honda. Love my Civic!

Rich Santos
Barry Magnus
Oct 18, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review! Customer service is our top priority and we are glad we were able to accommodate you when purchasing your new vehicle. Please feel free to reach out in the future regarding any questions, comments or concerns.

October 15, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience and follow up!"

- yacizuzi

Julie and Uma went above and beyond in helping us pick the perfect car for our needs. Even six months on, we're met with a warm smile every time we stop by for routine maintenance. If you're looking for a trusted Honda dealership in Central NJ, the buck pretty much stops here. These guys are willing to listen, and work with you to provide the best buying experience.

Julie Davis
Other Employees : Uma Ramamoorthy
Oct 15, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us! Customer service is our number on priority and we are glad our staff could be accommodating to you. Please feel free to reach out in the future regarding any questions, comments or concerns.

October 08, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Happy

When walking into the dealership I was greeted by several employees who were very polite. Working with Christopher Wells was a pleasure. I am not very knowledgeable in the area of leasing a car and he was able to walk me through the entire process. He was very respectful and patient when answering all my questions. I'm happy I was able to lease a CR-V and I will be going back for my next car.

Christopher Wells
Oct 09, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Customer service is our number one priority and we are pleased to know that Christopher was able to accommodate you. Please feel free to reach out in the future regarding any future questions, comments or concerns.

September 30, 2018

"Horrible experience......"

- Respect95

I walked into the dealership and I was greeted by Matt Dambach. At first he seemed respectful but not for long. He began to be very disrespectful and pushy. I went ahead and told him that I got a better price from Open Road Honda in Edison and he goes "ok we'll beat it by one dollar, are you going to buy the car now" and then he continued "how about $23, will you buy it then?". I responded of course not, he was very disrespectful and had a really crappy attitude. The price he gave me on paper was never honored. I then spoke spoke with Joshua Wiggins, informing him of the situation. He as well didn't seem to care whatsoever about happened.

JOSHUA WIGGINS
Other Employees : Matt Dambach
Oct 10, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are dismayed to hear about this experience. We absolutely do care about your experience here and our general sales manager would like to hear about it. Please give us a call at 609-423-2633 so that we may resolve this for you.

September 20, 2018

"Best stress free experience ever"

- Tejdesai

Extremely helpful, answered all questions, car knowledge was great. Uma, Julie and Frank were the difference between an ok and the best car buying experience.

Julie Davis
Frank DiGioia
Sep 24, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team was able to provide you with such a great car buying experience! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

September 08, 2018

"new car purchase"

- chweey

their e-price looks great but so misleading. Tack on destination charges, fee for this and fee for that and the final sales price doesn't look as attractive. I get it. It's a marketing tool to lure the customers in. Once you hammer out a deal with your sales person, you will be escorted to the finance dept to sign the contract. LOOK AT THE SALES CONTRACT Carefully!!!!! they may add fees for wheel locks and anti theft etching on top of the sales price. If you do see those fees be prepared to walk out of the contract. Don't give in to their sales pitch about extended warranties on tires, and other items you don't need.

sales guy was David and finance guy was Carlos
Sep 27, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are sorry that you felt mislead by our initial internet quote that you received before arriving at the dealership. You are correct in stating that in that quote we do only include the cost of the vehicle that the dealership is charging, and do not include the fees that the manufacturer, federal, state, and local governments charge, and in addition to that we also do not include any potentially installed options, so that you may compare apples to apples in your shopping process. For your transparency we include all of these items at the bottom of the internet quote, in addition to having the salesperson disclose it upon your arrival, and including these items on the purchase order which you initial before going to the business office, and the contract once you are in the business office. Our pricing at Honda of Princeton is ALWAYS market competitive and we will NEVER lose a deal to a competitor (which have the same charges and fees) We will review our process again to make sure it is as transparent as possible. Thank you for your feedback.

August 20, 2018

"Not hungry for business"

- Elite

I don't think they are serious about earning a business. I walked away after 15 minutes because they were incapable of making a deal.

JOSHUA WIGGINS
Aug 23, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We're sorry to hear about this, as we do strive to provide our customers with a five-star experience. In efforts to regain your trust in our services, please give us a call at (609) 423-2650. We hope to hear from you.

June 27, 2018

"The only place I shop for cars"

- Michael F.

There is no other Honda dealer with the atmosphere they have created. Friendly, knowledgeable, caring, fair. I have purchased/leased 10+ vehicles for my family and me from Gary, Uma, and Joe.

Gary Kafitin
Joe Bruno
Other Employees : Uma Ramamoorthy
Jun 28, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for providing us with this positive feedback! It is a pleasure to hear that you have been in business with us for 10 vehicle purchases/leases! We're happy to know that our team has been able to provide you with great assistance throughout the process. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!