Honda of Princeton

977 Reviews of Honda of Princeton

January 18, 2019

"Car purchase "

- Chantal

The sale when smooth and a professional manner. all went so quick the best place to get cars in general Please visite this place I recommend

Frank Husslein
Jan 18, 2019 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Hello Chantal, it's great to hear that our team was able to provide you with a five star experience! I enjoy hearing that our team was able to keep things smooth and professional for you at Honda of Princeton. Thank you, Barry Magnus, General Manager, 848-448-4726.

January 15, 2019

"Love them!!!"

- Bij14

No words for this dealership, their work says it all. I bought three new Cars from Princeton Honda and completely satisfied with my purchases everytime. They make process very easy, take time to explain everything, do not rush thru no matter how busy they are. It was fun working with Mike P. , Jordan M., Uma R and Mackenzie. I would definitely recommend Princeton Honda to friends and family.

Michael Panos
Other Employees : Uma, Jordan, Mackenzie
Jan 15, 2019 -

Honda of Princeton responded

It's great to hear that our team was able to provide you with a five star experience, and I enjoy knowing that our team succeeds at making things fun at Honda of Princeton. Thank you, Barry Magnus, General Manager, 848-448-4726.

December 27, 2018

"Amazing car buying experience"

- Vineesha

Gary Kafitin is an amazing salesman. He made the whole process very easy and effortless for me. He is very patient and explained every single detail of the car. All the staff were really warm and friendly. I would definitely recommend Honda of Princeton to my family and friends.

Gary Kafitin
Other Employees : uma ramamoorthy
Dec 27, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thanks, Vineesha, for your positive feedback and for the five-star rating! We're glad to hear that your car purchasing experience was made easy by Gary and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 31, 2018

"AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!"

- Happy customer

A HUGE thank you to both Rich Santos and Joe Bruno! It was such an easy (actually fun) car buying experience for me. Rich is a very kind, patient and knowledgeable dealer. I probably gave them both a run for their money with my last minute decision but they could not have been nicer and more helpful through it. I am SO happy with my new car (got the Accord) and extremely happy with Princeton Honda!!

Rich Santos
Joe Bruno
Nov 12, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that Rich, Joe, and the staff were able to make this a easy and fun car buying process for you. Congratulations on your new Accord, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 24, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- brose

This was a seamless process made possible by Gary Kafitin the ultimate sales pro. Gary helped us to get a fair price without the usual back and forth, and time waster, with his manager. We definitely recommend Gary and the dealership

Gary Kafitin
Nov 12, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are very happy to know that Gary was able to get you the car you wanted at a great price and that it was seamless car buying process overall. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 18, 2018

"Amazing Experience"

- PaulyD728

Rich Santos is an amazing salesman and I would highly recommend Princeton Honda to all my friends and anybody looking for a Honda. Love my Civic!

Rich Santos
Barry Magnus
Oct 18, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review! Customer service is our top priority and we are glad we were able to accommodate you when purchasing your new vehicle. Please feel free to reach out in the future regarding any questions, comments or concerns.

October 15, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience and follow up!"

- yacizuzi

Julie and Uma went above and beyond in helping us pick the perfect car for our needs. Even six months on, we're met with a warm smile every time we stop by for routine maintenance. If you're looking for a trusted Honda dealership in Central NJ, the buck pretty much stops here. These guys are willing to listen, and work with you to provide the best buying experience.

Julie Davis
Other Employees : Uma Ramamoorthy
Oct 15, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us! Customer service is our number on priority and we are glad our staff could be accommodating to you. Please feel free to reach out in the future regarding any questions, comments or concerns.

October 08, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Happy

When walking into the dealership I was greeted by several employees who were very polite. Working with Christopher Wells was a pleasure. I am not very knowledgeable in the area of leasing a car and he was able to walk me through the entire process. He was very respectful and patient when answering all my questions. I'm happy I was able to lease a CR-V and I will be going back for my next car.

Oct 09, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Customer service is our number one priority and we are pleased to know that Christopher was able to accommodate you. Please feel free to reach out in the future regarding any future questions, comments or concerns.

September 30, 2018

"Horrible experience......"

- Respect95

I walked into the dealership and I was greeted by Matt Dambach. At first he seemed respectful but not for long. He began to be very disrespectful and pushy. I went ahead and told him that I got a better price from Open Road Honda in Edison and he goes "ok we'll beat it by one dollar, are you going to buy the car now" and then he continued "how about $23, will you buy it then?". I responded of course not, he was very disrespectful and had a really crappy attitude. The price he gave me on paper was never honored. I then spoke spoke with Joshua Wiggins, informing him of the situation. He as well didn't seem to care whatsoever about happened.

JOSHUA WIGGINS
Other Employees : Matt Dambach
Oct 10, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We are dismayed to hear about this experience. We absolutely do care about your experience here and our general sales manager would like to hear about it. Please give us a call at 609-423-2633 so that we may resolve this for you.

September 20, 2018

"Best stress free experience ever"

- Tejdesai

Extremely helpful, answered all questions, car knowledge was great. Uma, Julie and Frank were the difference between an ok and the best car buying experience.

Julie Davis
Frank DiGioia
Sep 24, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team was able to provide you with such a great car buying experience! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!