Honda of Princeton

Daniel  Bredenbeck, Express Service Advisor, Honda of Princeton

Daniel Bredenbeck

Express Service Advisor

September 16, 2017

"Great car, great service; LOVE this place! "

- Euna Kwon Brossman

We are now on our second CRV with Brian Watkinson, and are so very happy not just with the car, but the entire experience. As we all know, buying a car can often be a huge drag - but Brian, our now two-time sales & leasing consultant - made the process both times easy, assuring, and dare I say, even fun! Our family is a huge fan of Honda- my first car was a Civic in California and I currently drive an Accord with six cylinders that is smooth and dependable and I love it. My dad, an octogenarian, is now on his second Accord, and my 18-year-old son drives the CRV. So the brand itself is appealing across generations and my own situation could not be a more vivid illustration. But where Honda of Princeton truly carries it over the line is with the service and salesmanship to back up the product. Brian is a consummate professional - truly knows his stuff- and a gentleman to boot, and I look forward to many more years and many more Hondas in our future. Thank you! Euna Kwon Brossman

Rich Santos
Brian Watkinson
Other Employees : Everett in service

September 12, 2017

"Excellent!!"

- sanumaer

Me and my fiance were car shopping for her next car. We found this car in one of the website and drove more than an hour to look at it. As soon as we saw it we wanted to take the car home. Deal couldn't happen same day because we got there very late, but Michael offered us the car to take home. Day later we finally got the car, Team of Princeton Honda won the battle against Bank and made the deal for us so that it fits our budget. On a Saturday they stayed late and took care of the paperwork and all. My fiance loves the car. I am very happy with their professionalism and definitely recommenced buying a car from them.

Michael Diaz
Christopher Wells
Jonathan Harvey

August 29, 2017

"Repeat customer "

- LindaL

Bought my first CRV 11 years ago from them. Went back and they were great. John Hazlet was a great salesperson very professional he worked with me to get the deal done...very happy with my new CRV!!

John Hazlet