Honda of Princeton

967 Reviews of Honda of Princeton

September 08, 2018

"new car purchase"

- chweey

their e-price looks great but so misleading. Tack on destination charges, fee for this and fee for that and the final sales price doesn't look as attractive. I get it. It's a marketing tool to lure the customers in. Once you hammer out a deal with your sales person, you will be escorted to the finance dept to sign the contract. LOOK AT THE SALES CONTRACT Carefully!!!!! they may add fees for wheel locks and anti theft etching on top of the sales price. If you do see those fees be prepared to walk out of the contract. Don't give in to their sales pitch about extended warranties on tires, and other items you don't need.

sales guy was David and finance guy was Carlos
August 20, 2018

"Not hungry for business"

- Elite

I don't think they are serious about earning a business. I walked away after 15 minutes because they were incapable of making a deal.

JOSHUA WIGGINS
Aug 23, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

We're sorry to hear about this, as we do strive to provide our customers with a five-star experience. In efforts to regain your trust in our services, please give us a call at (609) 423-2650. We hope to hear from you.

June 27, 2018

"The only place I shop for cars"

- Michael F.

There is no other Honda dealer with the atmosphere they have created. Friendly, knowledgeable, caring, fair. I have purchased/leased 10+ vehicles for my family and me from Gary, Uma, and Joe.

Joe Bruno
Other Employees : Uma Ramamoorthy
Jun 28, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for providing us with this positive feedback! It is a pleasure to hear that you have been in business with us for 10 vehicle purchases/leases! We're happy to know that our team has been able to provide you with great assistance throughout the process. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

June 17, 2018

"Excellent Dealership "

- Susan

Sam Beshay, senior sales representative and, Christopher Wells, Business Director, as well as Joe Bruno, Manager, ere outstanding professionals. I left Honda of Princeton with a great deal on a great vehicle.

Joe Bruno
Other Employees : Kaylynn Diaz
Jun 18, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for providing us with this thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear how well your experience went while working with our staff and that you had such a successful trip. We hope you're enjoying your ride! if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

June 09, 2018

"New Honda CR-V"

- jahuang

Uma and Sam were very helpful in getting me on board with the best selling SUV in America. I am very happy with my new vehicle and grateful for excellent service.

Essam Beshay, Uma Ramamoorthy, Mark Whitney
Jun 11, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with great assistance throughout the process of finding you the right vehicle. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

April 27, 2018

"New lease agreement"

- CR V driver

I signed my fourth lease agreement for a CR V yesterday. I worked with Gary Kafitin on each of these transactions. Over this nine year period he has been a most helpful and personable individual. I call and state my name and he remembers who I am even after 3 years. He always makes it a point of telling me that if I should have any problems at any time to call him. His relationship with you does not end with the signing of a lease or purchase agreement. As for the dealership as a whole, I have not experienced any difficulties with either sales or service. You will have a successful experience when you visit Honda of Princeton.

Other Employees : Mo in finance
Apr 27, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that your past experiences have been so pleasant thanks to Gary. It is a pleasure to know that you have been a loyal customer of Gary's for four leases now. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

April 26, 2018

"Bought 2 Hondas in 5 years"

- rushin16

Great dealership, no gimmicks. They had the best price in the tri-state area for my 2018 Odyssey Elite. Once we settled on a price, they handled the transaction professionally. There was no pressure or sales tactics that were pushed. I'm little disappointed by some pre-installed accessories, especially UV Theft protection, which I believe is complete waste of money. Gary was nice and kind throughout the process. He explained everything in detail. I bought both of my cars from him, and had the same courtesy and service. I highly recommend him.

Apr 26, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that your experience went so well and that Gary was of great assistance throughout the process. We hope you're enjoying your Odyssey Elite! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

April 04, 2018

"4th vehicle from dealership. "

- Zbtwells

Love this place. Excellent customer service. Please ask for Uma and Frank. They will take care of you. Love my new used Mercury montego. Amazing experience fast transaction.

Chris Luberto
Frank DiGioia
JOSHUA WIGGINS
Apr 05, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for this thoughtful review. It is a pleasure to hear that your experiences at our dealership have been so great! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

March 28, 2018

"2018 Honda CR-V "

- BrynH

I went to Princeton Honda just for a test drive and ended up leaving with a new car! I was avoiding purchasing a new car for a while because I didn’t want to deal with the hassle. Gary was courteous and professional. He offered great advice and was very knowledagble about the vehicle in question. There were no pushy or aggressive sales tactics. Gary has gone out of his way to make sure the purchase of my first new car was as smooth and easy as possible. The free oil changes and car washes for the life of the car are also a great perk. Mo, who helped us with the financing and paperwork, was pleasant to talk to and professional as well. I’m happy to have purchased my new CR-V from my local Honda dealer.

Mar 29, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear that your experience was so great. It is also great to hear that Gary was so helpful throughout the process. We hope you are enjoying your Honda CR-V! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you again!

March 22, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Lyudmyla T.

This was our second lease in Honda Princeton. Excellent service once again. David Farber was our salesperson this time. He is super, very knowledgeable and customer oriented. David was very helpful in getting us a good deal, was able to answer all of my questions and made the process easy. We want to thank David and Honda team for their patience and for staying late to wrap the deal up. David was also so helpful with other questions we had later, much appreciated! Lyudmyla T.

David Farber
Mar 22, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Hello, Thank you for leaving this wonderful review of Honda of Princeton and David. We are happy that we were able to offer you a 5-star experience. Welcome to the Honda of Princeton family!!

Mar 22, 2018 -

Honda of Princeton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review! We are so happy to hear that your experience while working with David was so great and that he was a big help throughout the process. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!