Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac

Jon Palting

September 16, 2018

"Worst place ever"

- KAEHUKAI808

Went in to try for a Cadillac and they made all these promises saying it’s going to go for sure and then Tryed to put me into a Buick the next day after all those promises and sitting there waiting yet nothing and I was a returning customer never again would I want to go through all of that I would never recommend anyone to go there so over priced and never care for you as a customer

Sean Peros

June 23, 2018

"ROGER JORDAO"

- Tara Sanford

Roger is the guy to work with if you have the opportunity to buy a car. He is knowledgeable and very personable. We went in just expecting to test drive a new vehicle and he worked with us to get the numbers right and stayed well past closing to ensure we could take the car home same day. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience and still can't find a better deal either here on Oahu or on the Mainland. We're very happy with our experience!

Roger Jordao

May 03, 2018

"'Ohana and Local Kine Atmosphere"

- Patty Dukes

I made initial contact with the dealership via the Internet and the GMC website. I was contacted (at my request) via email, then a follow-up phone call to make a time to see the truck. When I came to the dealership, I was introduced to Ray Guinto, and we chatted about my wants in a vehicle. Then we chatted about life in general, and discovered mutual friends. There was no pressure; no sales pitches; and he spent over an hour and a half with me while I looked at EVERY (!) Canyon on the lot. I finally gravitated to one in particular, and now I own it. He and the rest of the team (manager and finance personnel) treated me like family; explained everything I needed to know...all in a calm and comfortable atmosphere. Highly recommend Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac, and Ray in particular, for a no pressure shopping experience.

Raymond Guinto
Kalaiokekakahiaka Mukawa
Other Employees : I cannot remember the Sales manager's name.

Used 2016 Toyota Camry, $18995