Hughes Honda

Sales Associate
Mike  Willhide, Sales Manager, Hughes Honda

Mike Willhide

October 20, 2017

"Service is always great and the people are very friendly."

- Tireman

I always call ahead for an appointment and ask for Crystal. She always explains what is being done and is very great in detail to me she takes pride in her job. Thank you Crystal for taking care of me and my CRV you are a great asset to Hughes Honda and the customers you wait on.

Carlos Rhodes
Crystal Darden

October 19, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Essies' CRV

Robert Waller was my sales person. He really demonstrated excellent customer service. I would definitely do more business with him in the future and recommend him to others. I was definitely a great experience. Job well done.

Robert Waller

October 18, 2017

"Walk-in service"

- Master G EE

I usually make an appointment for service. But this time I was near the dealership and needed an oil change and found out I needed a transmission fluid change. They were able to get me in and on my way in about 1 hour.

Crystal Darden