Huntington Beach Ford

Michael Foster, Fleet/Internet Manager, Huntington Beach Ford

Michael Foster

Fleet/Internet Manager

November 09, 2018

"Jordan H. Great Service! "

- Karsten

Came to Huntington ford to lease a new truck. Jordan helped me with it and answered all my questions. Super helpful guy, really knows his stuff. Would recommend to friends and family.

November 09, 2018

"Jordan H. - Above and Beyond Expectations "

- RWalker27

Jordan H. Really helped make me feel comfortable about my purchase and put my mind at ease that I wasn’t trying to get sold something I didn’t need. I drove away extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend to any of my friends and family to come check out HB Ford and let Jordan show you around.

Jordan Hunt
Other Employees : John D (Finance)

September 29, 2018

"Experience that can be explained"

- The NewGuy

Been shopping around looking for a refinance type deal on my current vehicle, after getting the long drawn out number game too many times, I landed at HB ford with Rene. No bs, no gimmicks, this guy knows his stuff and helped me to find the best deal for my car without the shopping list of clever car mannerisms I'll never understand. Good guy with your best interests in mind, if you end up where I did, find him!

Rene Anguiano