INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Bill Mullarkey

January 22, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- Donna

My husband and I were just looking and comparing prices between the Infiniti and the Lexus. We found the perfect car and bought the same day. Service was exceptional and we are very happy with our new car. Thank You!

Bill Mullarkey

January 19, 2019

"Wonderful"

- Nadia

I had got my first new car here and I’ve never loved you so much! The service is amazing and the people there are very kind! I had actually named my car after my sales men, Harris. Bill Harris’s was a very kind man and help us tremendously and I was able to take my car home that night!! Very kinda place!

William (Bill) Harris

January 14, 2019

"Great customer service"

- Anna

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills! We initially came in just to look, however we found a perfect car for us. We worked with Hani to look at vehicles and Garrett to work out all the financials. Both presented themselves in an professional, helpful, and personable manner. I also had to work with Hani the week after to get him some additional information and he was always available to answer my questions and followed up quickly with everything I needed. It is hard to find a dealership with this kind of customer service these days. Just the simple smiles and “hello” we received from people we weren’t even working with makes the experience more comfortable than the common on edge feeling you get when buying a car. I hope the owners know what a wonderful staff they have. I will be recommending this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Hani Ashkar