INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Andreas Korallus, Sales Consultant, INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

September 22, 2018

"The Korallus Duo 😍"

- KarlaMMmmm

I love these guys! Andreas was super helpful and knowledgeable about the car I wanted. The entire process was pleasurable especially with the cutest dogs around (not running freely)! I absolutely love my car!!! Thanks so much!! 👍🏼💯

Peter Korallus

September 08, 2018

"Exceptional customer service"

- JCruse

I was referred to Andreas Korallus at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills by a friend. As this was my first time at Infiniti, I was not surprised by the Esthetics of the dealership. Clean, beautiful and every employee was incredibly welcoming. Andreas greeted me and instantly I felt comfortable knowing he had my best interest at hand. He is so kind, so attentive and incredibly professional, not to mention a “gentleman” who comes out with an umbrella as it’s downpouring! Garrett in finance was awesome as well! He made me feel so comfortable and made my purchase that much easier! I’m loving my new Infiniti! I will not hesitate to refer not only this dealership, but Andreas as well. Thanks Infiniti!

Garrett Soderlund

September 01, 2018

"Great Experience"

- elijah.valente

I had the pleasure of working with John, Very patient gave his full attention to me with no pressure. I would like to say thank you to Joe on helping me as a first time buyer that being said they are Military Friendly including Veterans, I came out with the Best Deal possible on a Jeep Cherokee 2016 Limited.

John Mekhiel